Enamor/Secret

Prompts/Drabbles

Prompt: 

Enamor Me: I will write a fluffy drabble about my character trying to woo yours 

Secret: My character tells your character a secret.

Luhan/Jieun


Since when had trying to date become so difficult, Luhan thought to himself as he carried the outrageous amounts of chocolate he had purchased back to his little apartment. A small portion had been for himself, but the larger half had been Jieun. Call him cheesy, but he felt that the upcoming holiday, Valentine’s Day, would be the perfect time to tell her about his growing feelings. When he had begun to like her, he didn’t really know, and it’s not that he wanted to date anyone anytime soon, he just thought that telling her would put him at ease. It was just a crush after all, right?

When he saw Jieun talking to another male, the jealousy that flared in him told him otherwise. He wanted to claw the poor boy’s eyes out quicker then he could scream. But Luhan was a good boy and as all good boys should do, he let it go. But he did remember his scent just in case he decided to pay him a visit. After the boy left, Luhan stalked towards her, his pupils turning to small slits for a moment as he bit at his lower lip. He felt like he was hunting or something, like she was some poor mouse he wished to catch.

"Baby Lulu~" Luhan blushed at the silly nickname and his pupils became big once again, his head shaking to try and think clearly. In his hand, he held a big box of chocolate and a bouquet of roses, which he clumsily presented to her, almost pushing the flowers into her pretty face.

"Ah— these are for you~" He said goofily with a bright smile on his lips, his heart fluttering as he watched her take in the sight of him before she realized what he was doing. 

"L-Lulu? What is all this for?" He puffed up his cheeks, growing shy, but cleared his throat and tried to speak clearly, his voice breaking either way.

"Ah- I have a s-secret to tell you f-first, okay?" She nodded her head and tilted it to the side in a way that left Luhan’s words stuck in his mouth. He looked down at his feet as she absentmindedly took the bear and chocolate from him.

"Sure. Tell me~"

"I r-really like you— and," He glanced up at her.

"Would you b-be my Valentine?"