I Do/Home/Sleep

Prompts/Drabbles

Prompt: 

I Do: I will write our characters as a married couple

Home: I’ll write our characters living together.

Sleep: I’ll write a drabble of my character snuggling in bed with yours

Luhan/Baekhyun


"Baek, is that the last one?~" Luhan called sweetly from the top of his stairs, his golden orbs flooding with happiness as he inspected all of the boxes littering the living room to the point where he could rarely see a patch of creamy white carpet. The house was big, a lot bigger then Luhan had been expecting when Baek said he was purchasing it for them, but in a way, he liked it. He liked the vast open space of the living room and the decorative checker board pattern on the kitchen linoleum and already, he could picture sitting on the clean counter while his boyfrie- husband made breakfast in the morning, stealing little kisses over the sizzling pans. Luhan’s face flushed at the thought.

"Yeah, now come here. I think I deserve kisses for all my hard work." Baek demanded as he set down the last large box on top of another in the foyer and kicked the door shut with the sole of his shoe. Luhan giggled and clambered his way down the stairs, his tail unfurling and beginning to swish back and forth quickly with his excitement. Baek had refused his help that morning to unpack the car and exiled him to picking how he wanted their room to look along with the empty living room. Luhan, jutting out his lower lip in a babyish manner, had walked inside with his tail between his legs and it had stayed in that position until now.

With a happy little meow, Luhan’s pupils reverted to little slits as he ran through the sea of brown boxes and to the front door, unable to form words as he all but pounced on his lover, nearly toppling them over if Baek hadn’t been used to the action. He caught his little kitten and rested a hand beneath his thighs and the other on his back to hold his light body up. Luhan giggled at being caught and wound his arms around Baek’s neck, his lips readily puckering up. Their kisses were always small and sweet, softly and gentle, but in the same instant firm and addictive. Baek smiled down at his newly made wife and smiled. It still amazed him that they had made it this far, that now he could wake up to the love of his life every day. Inching close until their lips were inches away, Baek barely pressed his lips against Luhan’s and mumbled softly into his slightly parted lips.

"I love you Mrs. Byun." Luhan blushed and only added pressure against Baek’s lips, unable to string together to words he wanted to say and settling for a kiss instead. He was so happy and the warmth that bubbled in the pit of his stomach made him want to cling to Baek every single waking moment. He purred against his lover’s lips before drawing away and giggling, his ears perching upright on top of his head as his cheeks remained crimson.

"I love you too Mr. Byun~" Their foreheads pressed together as if it had been done millions of times before and when Baek cracked that smile he adored, Luhan knew he was in for a love like no other.

.

Their first week together had to be, in Luhan’s opinion, the best. Baek had yet to find a job in the area which left all of his free time spent holding the cat hybrid and having his cheeks or lips and nipped at repeatedly, courtesy of his little wife. The transition of single and living alone to married and living in a house together was rather easy to adjust to. Before Luhan had even said the fated ‘I do,’ he had been living at Baek’s house every single moment he could and the other had never minded before. In fact, this was even better then before because now Luhan didn’t have to call Baek in the middle of the night asking to come over or in vice vera. There was no need to slip on a sweater and drive sleepily when they were right next to each other.

But, as to every couple, there were a few drawbacks. Baek never put the cap back on the toothpaste the way Luhan liked it. Luhan continuously hovered over Baek while he was cooking, effectively becoming a distraction. Baek didn’t like how some nights Luhan would purr too loudly, but then again, that simple noise helped him find comfort and peace before sleeping.

Despite the little differences in their routine, Luhan and Baek fit together like too puzzle pieces that had been searching for one another for a long time. To Luhan, Baek was his Haven. He accepted him for what he was and held onto him even in his darkest moments. He couldn’t let someone steal him away-

"What are you thinking about?" Baek whispered softly into the darkness, his arms tightly wound around Luhan’s waist as the kitten purred deeply into his chest. It was late at night and the next day Baek would be starting his new job so Luhan opted for them staying cuddled up together almost the entire day. Luhan mewled softly and tilted his head up to press a soft kiss to the base of Baek’s neck.

"You.."

"What about me?" Luhan cracked a smile and buried his blushing face into his husbands neck.

"How much I love you.." He whispered softly, his tail curling up shyly behind him. He was always affectionate, but tonight, he felt a little scared that in the morning he wouldn’t get to see Baek before he went to work at the company. 

"I love you too, you know. Don’t worry. I’ll make us breakfast in the morning before I go. How does that sound?" And as if a light bulb had , Luhan cuddled closer and began to lay a flurry of kisses to Baek’s face, though most of them ended being pressed to his lips. 

"You always know just what to say.. I love so much Haven." 

"Of course I know," Baek murmured as he caressed the blonde’s lower back, pecking his cute little nose, "I have to know. You’re my Byeol." Luhan sighed, saying nothing more and cuddled closer to his lover, his eyes fluttering closed as he fell into a blissful sleep, his lips parting to release tiny snores.

Baek had never found something so attractive.

 

 

 

End.

 

That one was personally a favorite~