Love Letter

Prompts/Drabbles

Prompt: My muse can’t vocalise it, so they sneak a love letter into your locker

Luhan/Henry


It felt like it happened slowly, then all at once. One day he could kiss Henry on the cheek, simply a sign of affection, but the next, he wanted to devour his lips in a kiss that left them both gasping for air. It didn’t make any sense to Luhan, who was relatively new to the little fire of want pooling in his stomach. He wanted to be with Henry more then he’d wanted a lot of things and he could just feel it in his frail bones that they would be so perfect together- with a little sigh, the clumsy blond ventured passed the entrace of the school Henry attended, his read cap pulled low on his head to keep his feline ears nice and snug from the cold. His tail had curled up beneath his sweat and safely hid from public view.

Luhan gave a nervous glance around as he attempted to blend in with the rest of the students, his one goal being to make it Henry’s locker before the other could discover the silly love letter left behind. He couldn’t leave a voice mail or a text, because he had tried and it just didn’t feel right, but a letter, he could do. Writing was his forte, what let him release all of his pent up thoughts and feelings- writing was easy. 
Turning to left, having forced himself to remember where Henry’s locker was, Luhan shuffled off until he found it, stuck in a swarm of students milling around. It was still quite early and he knew that Henry wouldn’t be there until letter so this stretch of time was the only one available for him to do this.

He slipped the letter into the locker before dashing away faster then his legs could carry him.

Dear Mochi,

I bet you weren’t expecting this right? I’ve always been the best friend, the person you could lean on, the person that has sat by and watched your heart be broken time and time again. I don’t think I let that happen to you anymore. I don’t think I can let someone else come along and not treat you the way you deserve. You call me King, but to me, you are the royalty between us and all I want to do is protect you and love you with all of my heart. I’ve known you for so long and I never thought that this would happen, but it did, and I don’t regret it. I don’t regret falling in love with you and I don’t even care that you could reject me and break my heart instead. I just needed to tell you that I love you more then I love myself, more then I love anyone else in this world and I want to be the person that brings that adorable smile to your face. 

You’re really beautiful, did you know that? And you’re kind and caring and sweet and funny and loyal and why didn’t I fall in love with you sooner? Mochi, you make me want to be a better person, someone strong who can take care of you. I know I’m just like a child, but maybe that’s okay? 

But I just wanted you to know that I love you in every form of the word. Come see me after your class so I can finish this letter in person, okay?

Oh! And I really want to kiss you-

Love,

King Luhannie 

 

 

 

 

End.