Walk 2

Prompts/Drabbles

Prompt: My muse says it in the most blunt and unromantic manner they can during a walk.

Luhan/Sehun


So many different scenarios had been racing through Luhan’s head as his fingers gently laced together with Sehun’s before his frail form was easily tugged out of the confines of his tiny apartment to take part in a walk. He had been the one to suggest it with the shaky reply of “I-It’s too h-hot in here S-Sehunnie~” to which the other had rolled his eyes, called him a little baby, and tugged him out into the cold. He didn’t know why, but sitting there next to Sehun had set his stomach and chest blazing with heat, and he realized that after what felt like months, his heartburn had returned, and the little crush that lay dormant had come back with a vengeance. His clothes had stuck to him and he felt he might melt into a puddle if he didn’t get out of that apartment. How was he supposed to confess to Sehun when he could barely breathe- let alone, speak?

Walking was nice, comfortable, almost to the point where Luhan almost forgot why he had invited Sehun over in the first place. He could play it off as missing him, which he did all the time, or say he was bored, that was partially true, but he needed to confess and get his feelings out of the way or they might eat him. Every now and then, Luhan would glance over at the pallid male’s stunningly perfect side profile, and internally sigh. When Sehun noticed Luhan staring, which wasn’t hard considering the blond could barely keep his eyes ahead let alone hide the fact that he was ogling, he raised a perfectly sculpted brow and that playful little smirk Luhan had come to adore came across his soft looking lips- at least Luhan thought they were soft. Kissable, too.

"Like what you see?" Luhan sputtered and hiccuped, a crimson blush quickly settling against his pale cheeks as he reverted his eyes to the ground as quickly as possible, his ears flattening against his head out of nervous habit. What was he was he supposed to say, yes, yes yes, can I please keep staring? Oh, and can I kiss you? And love you forever? He shyly took his lower lip between his teeth and began to nibble on it to try and calm his nerves.

"Baby, it was a joke. Now why don’t you tell me why we’re out here walking. I’d rather be in bed." I’d rather be in bed too- with you. Luhan shook his head, his blush from moments ago simply worsening as the thought of cuddling up against Sehun crossed his mind and made him meow aloud. ‘Baby’ was just a term of endearment he should have gotten used to ages ago, but it still left a lasting impression on him every time. When Sehun gave a little reassuring squeeze to his hand, Luhan found himself smiling that bright smile of his, his eyes forming tiny crescents of happiness. If they weren’t in public, his tail would be alive with movement and his ears would be twitching. 

Um- uh- i-it’s just that-” He stopped, his eyebrows furrowing as the words grew stuck in his throat. 

"Go on. I’m listening." He swallowed dryly and nodded, ‘I love you' echoing in his head.

"I j-just, I r-really really really really like y-you. Yeah. T-That’s all." He murmured shyly, his heartburn causing his chest to ache. "A-And I think I-I’m having a heart attack-"

 

 

 

End.

 

Heh