Drunken Phone Call

Prompts/Drabbles

Prompt: A drunken phone call.

Luhan/Byunghun (L.Joe)


Water. Luhan ordered water, not a shot of vodka with a tiny lime barely hanging off of the side. He stared down at the tiny glass of clear liquid, confused as to why a glass of water could be so small before his old friend was nudging him to pick it up.

"You never get out Lu. I swear you’ve never even been to a club before…" Luhan flushed and tuned out the rest of his friends words. It was true enough though, he didn’t go out and this was his first time ever going to a bar after a lot of coaxing. He didn’t like it very much; the strobe lights confused him and scared him beyond belief and he could smell each and every individual sweaty body and it was starting to give him a headache. " … You should just drink and enjoy yourself. You deserve it." Luhan blinked and his gaze flickered back to the small glass. So it wasn’t water- the childish male reached for the glass and lifted it up, throwing away his worries as his friend suggested and downing the vodka with one gulp.

It only took one shot of vodka for Luhan’s friends to realize he was beyond a light weight. He set the glass down and began to giggle uncontrollably, the burning in his throat from the alcohol sending pleasurable tingles through his body as he grew dizzy and light. He could barely keep himself from sitting on the stool and his friends decided it would be better to call someone to pick him up rather than leave him there as a helpless baby. 

"Who do want us to call?" In his barely there mind, Luhan could only come up with one name. Byunghun. Byunghun. Byunghun. y Byunghun.

"B-Byungieeeeee! C-Call my Byuuungie!" He giggled and clapped his hands together in imitation of a baby seal, his eyes hazed over a honey golden and a happy sigh escaping his pretty pink lips. He was seeing things in bursts of colors and lights and stars and Byunghun. Without noticing the hand searching through his pocket to retrieve his cell phone, Luhan bobbed his head from side to side to the loud bass booming through the crowded club, his hips unconsciously wiggling. He didn’t pay attention as his friend searched through his contacts before coming to the right number and dialing it.

"Hey, is this Byungie? Luhan’s friend?" Luhan swiveled on his stool, his eyes wide with glee and reached to snatch his phone away, screaming into the receiver.

"BYUNGIE! B-BYUNGIE—" The phone was snatched away and he whimpered at the loss, the little alcohol thrumming through his system driving him crazy.

"Yeah- he’s a little… a lot drunk- No- wait, are you kidding me? He’s old enough- just come get him. Yeah… thanks." His friend passed him back the phone, a bad idea considering Luhan under the influence was a bit out of control. 

I LOVE YOUUUU~” He yelled over the dancing beat, not even listening to himself as he babbled. “R-Really… alooot. Alooooooot! I l-lovee love looveeee you! Like- so m-much! And I! I want to have your baby—" Before he could make things worse, his phone slipped from his hand and onto his lap, effectively closing and disconnecting the call.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

This one made me laugh harder--