Uh-oh, there goes my first kiss.

Jung Heechul is my girlfriend?!

 

‘OH. MY. GOD. ?!”

“Err Jun Young I-”

“It’s okay don’t worry! Have confidence in yourself!” Jun Young said reassuringly, “I’m sure you can do it! So, see you on next Wednesday at Star Empire!”

After saying so, Jun Young gave Heechul another pat before turning to leave.

For the first time, Heechul felt immune to Jun Young’s touch. He was too traumatised by this unexpected turn of events.

‘OMFG I’m screwed.’

\

After we left the gym, Dong Jun accompanied me to the nearest bus stop. When we reached, I said, “Dong Jun ah, it’s okay. I can go home myself. You don’t have to send me home.”

“Nah,” Dong Jun smiled, “You’re sick. It’s only gentleman of me to send you home and ensure that you’re safe.”

“Actually I-” I wanted to tell him that I’ll be fine on my own, but he gently stopped me by placing his finger on my lips.

-Omgosh.

“Just listen to me okay. Don’t worry I won’t eat you up,” He joked as he gave a wink. I flushed deep red and looked away immediately.

-Oh god he is killing me...!

He chuckled, “Someone’s shy.”

“I wasn’t!” I retorted as I gave a slight pout, “I-I just feel a little warm.”

“Oh?” Dong Jun’s eyes became filled with genuine concern, “Oh yeah you’re sick. Are you running a fever?”

Gently, he placed one palm on my forehead and the other on his to check if I was running a fever.

“Oh god, you’re having a fever...” Dong Jun looked at me, worried.

-Ahhhh the way his worried look is so cute... How could I bear to tell him that I’m having a fever because he touched me and not because I’m sick? >.<

“I...” I just gave an awkward smile and said nothing.

“Ahhhh you can’t go home just like this. You need to see a doctor.”

“No!”

Dong Jun raised an eyebrow in surprise, “Hmm?”

“I...”  I stuttered, “”

“Of course,” Dong Jun said, “You don’t like to see a doctor?”

I blushed in embarrassment but that only made Dong Jun chuckle.

Dong Jun said gently, “Let’s go home then, shall we? But that’s only if you promise to rest well.”

With that, he sent me home. And before he left, he gave a soft peck on my cheeks, leaving me embarrassed with burning red cheeks.

\

There came the doorbell. Still feeling slightly dazed from Dong Jun’s kiss, I reluctantly left the sofa to open the door. It was Heechul.

While opening the door, I asked, “How’s everything?”

To my surprise, Heechul was very quiet. So quiet that it made me feel uncomfortable. I knew something must be wrong.

“Hey,” this time, my tone was softer and worried, “you okay?”

Heechul looked into my eyes and gave me a slightly dazed expression (the one I hung on my face just minutes ago), “I...”

-Gahhhh what happened, exactly? OMG! Don’t tell me...

“You’re rejected by Jun Young?!” I exclaimed out loud.

To my relief (and worry still) he shook his head. Sadly, he hung his head low and said, “I’m so effin’ screwed this time.”

“Why?”

“Jun Young asked me to join Star Empire’s audition for singers! He wants me to rap!”

“WHAT?!”

\

After he explained everything, I finally understood what happened. Ha, that Heechul, got himself into big trouble this time. Tsk tsk.

“Ottokke, ottokke,” He asked me desperately, his tone on the verge of crying. Upon seeing him in such a state, I couldn’t bear to mock at him anymore.

“Araseo, araseo, chill, I will help you okay,” I offered comfortingly and patted him on his back.

“But I don’t know how to rap! How are you going to help me?” Exasperated, Heechul fell back on my bed heavily and slapped his forehead hard.

“Aigoo, chill,” I gave him a look of disapproval and rubbed gently at the area on his forehead which he slapped hard, and said, “Told you I will help you.”

“How?” Heechul was still unconvinced.

“Hmmm let me see...” I said thoughtfully. Then, an idea came and I smiled, “Let us first choose some songs which you can rap. Why don’t we start with those you like?”

“I don’t really know any...”

“What about BEAST’s songs? The length of raps in between is pretty comfortable. That should be long enough for your audition time.”

Heechul merely nodded.

“Okay, so let me see, do you want to try Bad Girl? It goes like ojaega majikmak kiss...”

When I was finished, Heechul stared at me in surprise, “Omg, I didn’t know you can rap.”

I laughed, “As if, I just learned for fun.”

Heechul shook his head and said seriously, “I’m serious! You can really rap!”

I laughed again, “Alright alright, but I’m not the one going for audition right, so it doesn’t matter. What matters is YOU.”

“Come on come on, don’t be a lazy ,” I slapped him playfully on his tummy and asked him to sit upright, “Let’s get started soon.”

Heechul tried rapped and I was surprised. His voice was deep and charismatic when he rapped! Wow, he does have a talent for rapping.

And so, we spent the next few hours rapping with dinner as a short break in between. When we were done, it was already very late. It was 11:11pm.

“Omg, 11:11pm ! Let me make a wish,” I clasped my hands together and shut my eyes, “I hope that Heechul can pass his audition.”

Then I heard a chuckle. I opened my eyes in surprise.

“Silly girl, why waste a wish on me?” He fell back on my bed tiredly and shut his eyes.

“It’s not a waste, you have a talent for rapping,” I said.

“Ah I know you hoped that I could pass my auditions so that you can see Dong Jun more often in future right?” Heechul gave a mischievous smile.

“Ya!” I slapped him hard on his arm, “What are you talking about?”

“Don’t deny it, I can see that you like him,” Heechul said, grinning even though his eyes were shut, “Ah sooyoung, can I just sleep over at your house for tonight? Don’t feel like going home. I’m too tired to even move.”

“Okay but-”

I was about to tell him that I would tell my mother first and bring in a mattress from another room for him but I realised that he had fallen asleep right away after he finished his sentence.

“Geez, where do I sleep tonight?”

I didn’t like the idea of sleeping in another room because I knew that I will never be able to fall asleep. I saw that there was still a little space on the bed so I climbed onto the bed and lay down beside Heechul.

-I only have a blanket... I guess we will have to share?

Then I wondered if this is really okay to sleep together. After all, he is a guy.

-But he doesn’t have anything for girls, so I guess it doesn’t matter? Just hope that mum won’t see us sleeping together.

And with that, I fell deep asleep, with Heechul was already snoring slightly beside me.

\

It only seemed like moments later when I woke up. I felt someone hugging me from my back. Feeling surprised, I sat upright, only to find Heechul got slightly flung backwards from my sudden reaction. He was still asleep though. A sigh of relief left my lips, and I smiled because I saw Heechul drooling.

-Ha, bet he is dreaming of Jun Young.

 Despite smiling, the morning sunlight that filtered in through the curtain was still too bright to bear. I groaned softly as I fell back on my pillow and stared at the ceiling. All of a sudden, Dong Jun came to my mind, and his kiss.

-OMG...

I could feel myself blushing. Just then, Heechul turned towards me and slipped his hands around me again, snuggling his face slightly in my shoulders.

-Ahhh that Heechul...

Then, back to Dong Jun.

-I have no idea how I should react the next time I see him... I should tell Heechul... Maybe he will have some idea.  

“Hey Heechul...” I said softly, trying to wake him up.

I turned my head slightly, towards him, and then, oh my god, something bad happened.

Something really bad, I swear, happened.

My lips touched his!

Uh-oh, there goes my first kiss.