Fall.

Jung Heechul is my girlfriend?!

 

“Hello?”

There came a slight pause before Heechul responded, “Hello?”

I smiled, “Oppa.”

“U-umm yeah… Soo Young ah…” Heechul stuttered slightly. He seemed to be a little lost for what to say next.

“Yeah?” I chuckled, “What’s wrong buddy?”

“I-I… Jun Young just asked me out on a date…”

“Did you agree?”

“Yeah…”

I thought I felt my heart stumbled a little. I tried to sound happy, “… Isn’t that great!”

“Yeah…” Obviously he wasn’t really feeling that way. I knew it from his tone.

Then he continued, “I’m sorry I can’t spend my valentines with you Soo Young.”

Slightly surprised by that the fact he was feeling this way because of me, I said, “No no, you shouldn’t Oppa. It’s really okay!”

“But…”

I tried to force a smile as I said, “No buts! Don’t worry I’m really fine with it! I mean, we have all grown up. There will come a point in life we will have to stop hanging out together on valentines right, because we all know that we will have to spend it with our special someone...”

And, I thought that this piece of comfort should be meant for myself instead.

“True…”

Though I wasn't really okay, it still hurts me to see Heechul feeling so guilty.

“Relax dude! We can always hang out on some other time right? If you want, we can go out on next Saturday or even tomorrow! How does that sounds?”

“Sounds good!” Heechul seemed to have gotten over it. He laughed and continued, “Let’s go shopping!”

“Yayyy!” I smiled, “That’s the way! No more feeling guilty okay, silly boy.”

“Uh, since when are you my noona?”

I stuck out my tongue slightly, “I always am.”

“Like real! In the past, you always stick around me like an Oppa’s girl and rely on me for everything!”

“Heheh, Oppa’s girl has grown up!”

“Nawwwwww,” he drawled childishly, “impossible.”

“I have! I don’t care! Bleahx.”

“Geez.”

I laughed out loud. It felt so good to be ‘arguing’ with him so childishly like back in those old days.

“Oh shoots it’s time for my practice soon. Got to go,” Heechul whispered into the phone.

“So soon?! Wait! So are we going on our ‘date’ tmr? Heh,” I asked.

“Yupp. Will text ya about it later. Omg really got to go, see ya!”

“Bye!” I smiled.

For once after I realised my feelings for Heechul I didn’t feel uncomfortable talking to him. Unknowingly, a smile crept up my lips.

\

I guess I was too excited; I could not sleep at all. It was such a painful thing to wait for morning to come before I happily slipped into my pretty blue dress and skipped downstairs to breakfast.

My mum was staring at me in surprise.

“Darling, are you alright?”

I laughed, “Why would I not be?”

“You’re so down for the past few days, and yet today, you’re looking so happy. Look, you’re even all dressed up to go out,” said my mum, who was raising an eyebrow at me questioningly.

“Wells, I…”

“Who are you meeting?” My mum asked as she handed me my favourite toasted bread.

“Heechul!” I grinned as I ate the toast.

“Geez, no wonder,”  My mum smiled as she sipped on her coffee, “So, you looked so down for the past few days cuz’ that boy hur?”

“I… Yeah, I guess…”

Deep down I knew that I was feeling down not just because I missed him; I’m confused why I’m starting to miss him in a way more than a friend, even a good friend, should; and, worse, I know he will never return my feelings.

“Well, don’t be anymore!” My mum saw a change in my facial expression and said, “You’re meeting him today, isn’t it? Get going soon!”

I smiled, “Alright.”

Finished with my toast and milk, I stood up to leave the house.

‘Mum’s right. I should feel happy that I’m meeting Heechul today. I should forget about all those weird feelings!’

\

“Hey.”

I was waiting at the entrance of Seoul shopping complex when I felt a light tap on my shoulders. Turning around, I saw a hot guy in shades.

God, who’s this hot dude?

“Soo Young ah!”

I immediately went O.o.

…Heechul?!

Staring with wide open eyes, I asked, “Oppa?!”

“Yeah,” Heechul took off his shades and he looked amused, “What’s with that surprised look?”

“…”

“You have seen me in shades before, haven’t you?”

“Yeah… just not too used to it…”

 “You’ll soon have too! How’s this look? ZE:A’s stylist designed it and I like it!”  Just when I thought he looked cool, he gave this grin that made him look ‘pabo’ -.-

“Not bad.”

But the fact IS, it was damn effin awesome. I was already blushing in his handsomeness.

Oh, damn it.

“Naw, freaking nice you mean,” Heechul grinned again. It was so hard, but I had to pretend to roll my eyes to look as if I don’t give a damn. In actual fact, I SO agree with him.

Oh wells. :/

“Alright alright let’s go,” Heechul ignored my -.- face anyway. Grabbing my hand, he pulled me into the shopping mall and I could feel my heart accelerating upon his touch.

\

It felt so good to be shopping with Heechul again, been ages since we last did that. I still remember those times we were stuck in some random poster shop where we spazzed about all those hot male international stars together. Yeah, you guessed it right, we earned lots of weird stares from the other people in the shop. I mean, just imagine, it’s alright for a girl to spazzing about hot stars like Zac Efron, but what if it’s a guy?

Yeah, you got what I mean. Oh poor me, I’m always the innocent party who suffers along with my crazy friend =.=

But it was kinda worrying Heechul seemed oblivious to all the posters of hot male stars when we past them.

What happened to Heechul? He simply ignored that poster of Zac Efron. I thought Zac Efron looked damn hot in that poster you know.

Hmmm…

I was still deep in my thoughts as Heechul led me into a boutique.

“Oh my god look at that jeans! It’s what I’ve been looking for!” Heechul exclaimed.

Interrupted by Heechul’s exclaim, I looked up. I smiled, “Go ahead and try then.”

“Yeah, I’m going to even without you telling me.”

I smiled as I watched Heechul entered the fitting room.

Just then, there was a sudden buzz among all the sale girls in the boutique. I heard some excited squeals, which seemed to be about someone who just entered the boutique.

I turned around, and saw a guy dressed handsomely in suit. He had a pleasant smile which immediately earned more squeals. It seemed like he’s the boss of the boutique.

“Soo Young,” I turned back when I heard Heechul calling me from inside the fitting room, “Can you pass me another pair of jeans? I need a size smaller.”

“Okay sure.”

I stood up and walked over to the rack of jeans. However, to my dismay, one girl was rushing in the opposite direction at the same time. We bumped into each other hard, and I started falling backwards.

Everything happened so fast that I didn’t even have time to respond to the bump; there was nothing I could grab onto for support.

As I fell backwards, the only thing that came into my view was the ceiling;

White, white, and white...

Till a handsome visage came into view.

That was when I realised that I was already in the arms of the handsome dude I saw walking into the boutique moments ago.