The Kiss.

Jung Heechul is my girlfriend?!

 

-Uh-oh, what did I just do?!

Seriously, I swear I should just major in phailness. Why do awkward stuff always happen to me? Like now, I really don’t know what to do. Shoots.

On Heechul’s side, his face was just inches away from mine thanks to the almost-failed attempt to break his own fall. Flushing red, I stared at Heechul helplessly.

Surprisingly, Heechul’s cheeks turned pink too.

-Eh…?

And I stared.

-OMG. Don’t tell me… he feels something too?!

Flustered, I tried to think of what to say.

-, I’m totally not mentally prepared for this. Can’t be Min Woo is this psychic?!

 “I…”

To my surprise, Heechul gently put his right index finger to my lips to shush me. Electrified by his touch I stared at him, real hard.

Inch by inch, he started to edge in closer. Against the totally silence except the loud thumps from my heart, I could hear his breathing, so close and so heartbeating.

 -Holy , he’s freaking near me now.

I stared at him, with my breathing getting eccentric and he stared back at me.

Slowly, he inched in closer some more. When he was so close that our lips almost touched, my heart almost exploded.

Then he closed his eyes and reached in between my lips with his tongue, till it found its way to mine and ours intertwined. I could feel his jaws caressing so gently against mine. My heart just exploded, and I closed my eyes to enjoy this moment of passion.

.

.

.

Just then, all of a sudden, there came a knock on the door.

“Soo Young ah!”

-Oh, .

We both got a shock and Heechul literally jumped off the bed. Missing his footing, he fell face-down. I sat up on my bed immediately and stared.

“Oh gosh, what happened?” Worried, my mum opened the door and stepped in. Shocked to see Heechul on the floor, she exclaimed, “Heechul!”

“OMG,” I finally responded to Heechul’s fall – the kiss was making me light-headed – and I rushed to his side, “Are you okay?”

Looking up, Heechul gave an embarrassed look, “Yeah…”

I wondered if he was feeling embarrassed from the fall or from the kiss.

“Gosh, what were the two of you doing just now?” My mum asked, dismayed.

“We were,” Heechul was trying to explain when he realised that the kiss should not be revealed, “err…”

And he flushed red.

“Huh?” My mum gave a questioning look.

Awkwardly he scratched his head and stared at me, lost for words. I felt my cheeks heating up, and I found it hard to look at Heechul.

“Ummm…” Heechul stuttered, “U-umm… o-oh nothing…”

“Hmm?” My mum was obviously unconvinced.

Both Heechul and I looked down in embarrassment.

“Oh wells, forget it,” My mum gave up, “Alright alright let’s get going to the living room. Fruits are ready.”

She left the room.

A small sigh of relief escaped my lips.

-Thank god. God knows that what will happen if my mother saw or knew what that had happened just now.

Heechul and I looked up at the same time and our gazes met.

-Shoots. Heechul why are you looking so hot?

His hair was totally in a mess. I bet that was because he scratched his head too hard just now from trying to think of an answer to my mum’s question. Ha, idiot.

But still, he looks like hot .

-Damn it, stop looking so hot Jung Heechul! I… I feel like kissing you again…!!!

Flustered, I stood up and pointed frantically –almost idiotically- to the door, “I-I I I will go downstairs first…!!!”

With that I ran out of the room and down the stairs. Heechul joined me in the living room in short while.

In dead silence between us, we chewed on the fruits. Only my mum was talking away non-stop.

“Wa aren’t the fruits today sweet?” My mum smiled.

-Really? I thought that the fruits tasted bland.

-Okay, that’s probably because Heechul’s lips tasted much sweeter than these fruits >.<

In any case, I nodded and continued chewing while staring at Heechul and, ahem, his lips.

I almost drifted away to a dreamland far away when I heard my mum exclaiming loud.

“Heechul! Your lips are bleeding!”

-Eh?

I stared harder, and to my surprise, they really were bleeding. Shocked, Heechul reached up to his lips and he saw blood on his lips.

“Oh gosh…” he muttered as he grabbed a piece of tissue from the nearest tissue box.

“Aigoo,” my mum said, “did you eating too much heaty food recently?”

-The only thing he ‘ate’ recently was… Wow, mum, thanks for the compliment. I know I’m hot. >.<

“E-errr no no,” Heechul gave an awkward smile, “The fruit is kinda hard hur?”

And both my mum and I stared;

The fruit in his hand was a banana.

->.< Hard banana hmm…

When he saw our stare, he flushed red, “I-I… Ahahaha, I was kidding…”

Upon seeing his awkward expression, I stifled a small laugh.

-Idiot. :D

Yet, my mum laughed out really loud, “Silly boy.”

Embarrassed, Heechul scratched his head and gave an idiotic grin. My mum turned to me and continued, “Look, Heechul’s trying to make you laugh. You guys should make up already.”

I realised that mum didn’t know that we made up already. She probably thought that I had not forgiven him because we were not talking at all. Oh mum, it’s not because of that.

Heechul gave me a smile, and I unknowingly turned red because his smile was simply too handsome for me to handle. *___*

“Alright, it’s getting late, I should getting going soon,” Heechul stood up from the sofa as he said.

“Alright,” my mum replied and both of us sent him to the door.

“Bye Auntie,” He said.

“Bye.”

“Bye,” Heechul paused for a short moment before continuing, “Soo Young.”

I thought I saw his cheeks turning pink when he said. I, too, could not help but feel hot over because I was staring at his y lips all the time.

“Bye,” I bit my lips nervously.

When he finally left, I shut the door and went back to my room. That night, I could not sleep well;

 My heart was still thumping so hard at the thought of the kiss we just shared.