HOW DID MIN WOO KNOW?!

Jung Heechul is my girlfriend?!

 

Dismayed, both of us looked at each other and groaned. This is totally unbelievable.

“Aha, both of you will have to play!” Kwanghee grinned.

“Truth or Dare?” Hyungshik asked with an evil smile.

“Dare!” Heechul answered without a moment of hesitation.

“I…” I looked at Heechul and he mouthed ‘Dare’, “Dare then.”

“Ohyeahhhhh~” Kwanghee gave an evil smile as he clapped his hands, “So, Jung Heechul! Go kiss someone from the opposite on her lips right now!”

Heechul and I looked around, and it came to us late that I was the only girl in the room.

The ONLY girl.

WTS?!!!

Shocked, Heechul looked at me and I stared back, speechless, “I…””

“Kiss, kiss, kiss.”

The crowd started to urge us to kiss (except Dong Jun; he was wearing a sad smile).

“I…” Just as Heechul was trying to think of what to say, I felt a nudge.

It was Heechul. He was nudging my elbow from under the table. I stared at him in surprise.

“I… I…” Heechul was trying to buy time by bullting his way through, “Why are you guys so mean!”

“Oh come on, be a man,” Kwanghee teased and the guys laughed. Meanwhile, I looked below the table and saw Heechul signalling me a downward ‘v’ sign with his fingers, under the table.

???

I threw Heechul a questioning look.

V?

Oh!

I just remembered that when we were young we used to play detective language. Out of boredom, Heechul and I created our own language with hand gestures and other body gestures.

A downward v means run.

But to where?

I drew an imaginary circle in the air to ask him ‘where’. Heechul immediately looked upwards in response.

Up? Oh, upstairs to his room.

Got it!

And so I tapped my index finger once to say ‘Got it’.

“We are not mean! You’re one willing party who chose Dare,” Si Wan grinned.

“Go on!” Kwanghee Kevin and Hyungshik started crowding around us. Kevin was already pushing Heechul towards. Our faces were probably only inches away.

I started to panic and flush red.

But under the table, Heechul started to count down.

3…

I looked around nervously. Siwan and Kwanghee were still trying to urge Heechul to do it.

2…

I saw Dong Jun looking at me with a worried look.

1!

That’s it. Our chairs flew backwards as we stood up suddenly and we made a run for the stairs. We started sprinting up the stairs.

“What the hell!” Kwanghee shouted, “Get them!”

The guys started coming after us and we got more nervous. When we saw that we were very near Heechul’s room, both of us made a plunge for the door and we slammed it close hard. While gasping for breath, both of us burst into laughing as we looked at each other.

Outside the room, we heard noises of the guys screeching to a stop to avoid banging into a closed door. They banged on the door and shouted, “Yah! Open the door!”

“No way!” Heechul shouted in reply, grinning from ear to ear.

“Cheater bugs!” Kwanghee shouted.

“You guys are crazy!” Heechul yelled, and then he hi-fived with me.

“Open the door! If not we are going to get the keys!”

“Whatever!”

Then we heard them leaving.

“Are they really getting the key?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” Heechul shrugged, “I don’t care anyway. Their dare is crazy to start with.”

Giving a sigh of relief, he lay back on his bed. I did the same, and looked at him.

“Hey,” he suddenly turned to look at me, “You still remember our language?”

Smiling, I nodded, “Of course. That’s like the coolest thing ever.”

“Oh yeah!” Heechul said in agreement, “That’s why I say we are best best best buddies. No one can ever beat us to our awesomeness.”

I laughed, as I watched Heechul’s beautiful lips forming a handsome smile. Deep down, I really wished that the moment would freeze forever; it’s just so perfect to watch him smile his handsome smile as I lay right next to him.

“That’s why I say they must be crazy to ask me to kiss you!” Heechul said, “We’re like the best of friends, how could we kiss…”

His voice trailed off. I started to get conscious of the fact that Heechul was staring my lips.

MY lips, OMFG.

Unknowingly, I started to flush red. I bit my lips awkwardly, not knowing what to do next.

On Heechul’s side, he too started to get conscious of the fact that he was looking, in fact staring, at my lips. Almost instantaneously, he looked away and apologised embarrassingly, “Sorry.”

I blushed, not knowing what to do.

“I… I just thought that…”

But before he could finish his sentence, the clicking of the key in the keyhole stopped him. We sat up immediately and stared at the door.

The door knob turned and someone came in.

It was Min Woo.

Sorta relieved, I asked, “Min Woo Oppa?”

Min Woo gave us a smile and assured us, “Don’t worry Kwanghee and the guys won’t continue the game anymore. We were just teasing you guys. Are you guys pissed or something?”

“Oh, no no, we are not,” I answered.

“Good,” Min Woo smiled, “Let’s join the others downstairs then. They are playing their video games again.”

“OHHHHH MY VIDEO GAME!” Heechul’s like a kid again. He started running down the stairs and shouted, “KWANGHEE WAIT FOR ME!!!”

Min Woo laughed, then he turned to me, “What about you? What would you like to do now?”

“Me?” I asked in surprise.

“Yupp,” Min Woo said, “Heechul Si Wan Hyungshik and Kwanghee are playing the video game. Taeheon and Kevin are writing some music now.”

I nodded. Then, I suddenly thought of Dong Jun. I wondered what he was doing.

“What about Dong Jun?”

“Oh Jun Young and him are practicing the new dance I have choreographed. The others are all being lazy bums. They’d rather play their games than practice the dance.”

I laughed, “So, what about you? What are you going to do?”

“Me?” Min Woo asked, “Hmm, maybe I’m going out to get some ice-cream. Wanna come along?”

“Yeah, sounds nice,” I agreed, “I can’t disturb them anyway.”

And so we went out to the nearest convenience store to get our ice-cream. I thought I saw Dong Jun looking at me with a sad smile when I was walked past Jun Young’s room. It bothered me a little and so I was a little distracted.

“Hey, you okay?”

“Huh,” I was kind of in my world and so my response was slow, “Umm… yea…”

“I don’t think so huh?” Min Woo said, “Look at you, you’re not even enjoying your ice-cream.”

I looked at my ice-cream, and true enough, it was already melting because I was too distracted to it.

Embarrassed, I gave a small smile and started my ice-cream quietly.

“What happened?” Min Woo asked in concern, “Care to share with me? I mean, you will definitely feel better if you say it out. I promise I will keep it secret so no worries.”

I gave a small smile and replied, “Well I don’t know how to go about telling you either…”

“Is it about Dong Jun?” Min Woo smiled.

Surprised, I asked, “How do you know?”

Min Woo chuckled and said, “I saw the exchange of gazes between the two of us during dinner.”

I blushed and stuttered, “I…”

Min Woo laughed, “I was just kidding. Actually no, I overheard your conversation with him in the room.”

I blushed even harder this time, “I…!”

“There’s nothing to be shy about,” Min Woo laughed when he saw my flushing red cheeks.

“I didn’t expect you to hear…”

“I just happened to walk past,” Min Woo said, “And I was kinda surprised by your answer. Why did you hesitate about accepting him?”

“I…”

I knew that Heechul was the reason but I couldn’t possibly tell Min Woo that. No one must know that I’m falling in love with him, no one must.

“Cuz’ of Heechul?”

Surprised, and in fact shocked, I stared at Min Woo, “H-how… H-how did you…”

Min Woo smiled, “Remember the other time Dong Jun and I sent Heechul home when he was drunk? I asked you before, didn’t I?”

Oh yes, he asked me before if I like Heechul.

“Yeah…” I said, “But…”

“You didn’t say yes, but I can see that you do.”

“But Heechul…”

“Doesn’t like you? How do you know? You have not even confessed your feelings to him yet,” Min Woo said.

But Heechul is gay! How is it possible that he will like me?!

“But Heechul is…” My voice trailed off. I wasn’t very sure how I should put it across.

“Gay?”

To my surprise, Min Woo finished my sentence for me. With eyes wide open, I looked up and stared at him.

OMG HOW DID MIN WOO KNOW?!