Gyakkkkkk who's that cute guy?!

Jung Heechul is my girlfriend?!

“It’s him!”

Surprised, we turned to look at each other. It was then that we realised that the ‘hot guy’ we were talking about was the same person – the handsome gym instructor standing right before us.

“Here’s your gym instructor, Moon Junyoung-sshi.”

“Anneonghaesaeyo,” Heechul and I greeted together.

“Anneonghaesaeyo,” he flashed us a handsome smile, then he turned to me, “Hi, it’s you again.”

-Gosh I bet I am flushing red right now.

Heechul began to pout slightly, and nudged me in my ribs while whispering to me, “No fair! Why doesn’t he remember me?!”

Naughtily, I shrugged and gave a too-bad-not-my-fault look.

“Hmmmm since you guys are new here, I guess I should show you guys around?” Moon Junyoung flashed us a smile again.

We nodded.

“Okay, let’s go.”

Along the way, we met many other gym instructors and trainees. Some of them were really cute, which made me blush deep in my cheeks.

Not long after, we started on our training. Junyoung helped Heechul with weightlifting for the training of his biceps and triceps, and this made Heechul beamed from ear to ear.

-My gosh, is it obvious that he likes Junyoung?

I tried to tell him, but he didn’t get it.

-Oh wells, forget it.

Then, it was my turn. Junyoung smiled –it totally melted me- as he asked me, “Would you like to try the dumbbells?”

“Hmmm sounds good,” I smiled, “I don’t mind.”

“Okay.”

He went to pick up two dumbbells and showed me the right way to do it. I tried out, but I couldn’t seem to be able to get it.

“Nah, you should do it like this,” He said, as he gently adjusted my elbows to the correct angle. His touch was so gentle. It made me blush.

“O-okay...” I replied nervously and tried to get it right. I can’t imagine if he were to touch my hands again. My god, I might faint anytime.

“Relax,” he chuckled, “You seem really nervous.”

“I...” I blushed, not knowing what to say next. Junyoung just chuckled and said nothing.

Conversing with such hot instructor was fun, all except the fact that someone was glaring you with jealousy.

Oh yes, you’re right.

Jung Heechul.

Apparently, Heechul was eyeing me with jealously because of our intimacy. But I swear it’s nothing much. (Okay, perhaps a little. >.<)

Exploding soon, Heechul came over and asked Junyoung, “Junyoung-sshi, I’m sorry but how do you operate that machine?”

“Okay, I’m coming over,” Junyoung said. Before he left,  he said to me, “Be careful okay? Call me if you have no problems.”

“Okay,” I smiled.

But Heechul wasn’t as pleasant.

He hissed, “You better not interrupt!”

“Oh whatever,” I stuck out my tongue at him and went back to training on my own.

Just then I felt someone sitting down beside me.

“Anneonghasaeyo!”

I turned and looked.

-Oh my gosh!

I saw this really cute guy smiling at me.

-Gyakkkkkk, who’s this cute boy?