My Geeky Friend, Jung Heechul.

Jung Heechul is my girlfriend?!

As much as you don’t want to believe it, the geeky dude you see from the picture above is definitely Jung Heechul from ZE:A. Ha yes he is my best friend for –hmmm let see...- 20 years...? Well I guess you could say we already know each other since we were born. But most unfortunately, he is still older than me, by just a few days and that makes him my Oppa, which is pretty unlucky because I hate it when my mum forces me to call him Oppa hrumph. I’m still glad to have an Oppa though. (:

You wouldn’t believe how close we are. We did all kinds of crazy stuff together, anything that you could have imagined. Scuba-diving without oxygen (just in the swimming pool...?), bungee jumping from the tree in our backyard (how tall is that?!), swimming (when we were REALLY young, I swear >.<) and the craziest being acting out the Titanic scene in the bathroom when we were 10. I still remember how the two of us idiotically and retarded-ly– if there is such a word- filled up the bathtub with soap water in my mum’s bedroom to pretend that’s freezing cold water like in Titanic (the freezing cold in the movie has lotsa bubbles you see). Then we stood on the sides of the bathtub and pretended to act out the scene.

Heechul hugged me from behind (uh-uh, don’t scream yet, we were only 10, remember?-.-).

I said, “I’m flying....!” (You know, the most famous scene in Titanic).

Heechul said, “Yea, you jump I jump.” (As you can see the scenes are jumping all over the place).

And, we did.

 God damn it, I regretted it almost immediately. Perhaps we jumped too hard, both of us twisted our ankles when making that-supposedly-famous-jump and into many soap bubbles while we screamed –soundless- in pain. We couldn’t stop hiccupping for the whole day while my mum was nagging away like a broken recorder.

So, that’s how crazy we could be. But the main point that I’m trying to tell you is, we are really best best best (to infinity) of friends. You get the idea, right?

 We are so close that I think I know Heechul, I mean Heechul Oppa better than his mother does. Hmmm actually, that’s the way the truth is.  Tell you guys a secret.

Heechul Oppa is gay.

Yeah I guess I’m the only one on Earth who knows this. Who would guess that he likes guys and not girls? Oh my god, I just remembered my buddy is an artiste (ZE:A) right now. Gosh you guys better keep this a secret if not millions of fan girls are going to be heartbroken like this à:/

And guess who’s his hot crush right now?

BINGO!

Moon Junyoung from ZE:A.