Chapter 4

Demons Within

 

I woke up by the sound of my alarm.

”Turn it of, I wanna sleep!” Eunji said with a raspy voice. I tiredly  looked at my phone to check the time, 7.30. My eyes shot open.

”Eunji wake up, we start in 30 minuets!”

”What are you talking about? it’s only 7” she said and then checked her own phone, making her jolt up in bed.

 

”Crap! we better hurry if we want to eat any breakfast” she said as she got out of her bed. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up and put my uniform on. After 10 minutes we were both done so we hurried down to grab something to eat. We then walked to the school to have our first lesson of the day, Math. Even though it’s a school to learn how to control our powers, we still have some ordinary lessons.

 

We reached the classroom a few minutes before the lesson was going to start. Eunji made me sit next to her. The classroom had two seat tables and ours was next to a window. Even though it’s only a few minutes till the lesson starts, there isn’t a lot of people in the classroom.

 

”Where is everyone?” I asked her

”It’s exo, they always arrive right before the lesson starts” she responded

”But they are extremes, so why are they in this class?” I asked

”The school doesn’t have enough teacher to have another class so they put them in this one” she explained ”And speaking of the devil, here they come” she said and looked at the door, I turned my head and could see the 12 boys walking into the classroom. Kai was walking first and when he saw me, he started walking my way.

 

”Hi Shia” he said flashing me his breath taking smile. Exo was standing behind him and I could hear the murmurs from the rest of the class 

”Hi Kai” I said and smiled back at him

”When did you guys become friends?” the tall one who stopped me in the cafeteria yesterday asked smiling brightly at me.

 

”We met when I and Sehun was training” Kai answered 

”So you met here to Sehun?” another boy asked

”Unfortunately” Sehun muttered and I just shot him a glare

”Ooo seems like you got on his bad side” a guy with dark circles stated

”Well I’m pretty sure that he got on her bad side too” Kai said with a small laugh

 

”Everybody take a seat” a female voice could be heard, she looked very strict, she had her hair in a neat bun, and glasses resting on her nose. Everyone slowly made their way to their seats. We had two exo members behind us,two to our right and two in front of us, seriously, what are the odds.

 

”We have a  new student in the class, could you please introduce yourself” she said and gave me a small smile. I stood up and I wasn’t as nervous as I thought I would be.

”Hi my name is Shia, nice to meet you!” I smiled politely, the teacher nodded at me, telling me that I could sit back down.

 

”Okay, everyone open up your books and turn to page 93, Shia you can shear with Eunji” she said and Eunji and placed her book in front of us.

 

The class was long and boring. When it ended the teacher, who told me to call her mrs Choi, left. Our next class was held in one of the training rooms, so everyone went to leave their books before heading there.

 

We were into the same training room that I had met Kai and Sehun the previous day. Everyone was standing around talking to their friends since we actually had a break for another 10 minutes. Eunji and I were leaning agains a wall talking about the math teacher when Exo came up to us.

 

”Hi again!” Kai said with the others standing beside him.

”Hi, something you need?” I replied looking at him, waiting for what he had to say

”Well...we were just...wondering...” he began slowly

”Spit it out already” one with an angry expression said. And then the tall one who always seem to smile, continued

”We were wondering what your power is” the question shocked me a bit

 

”Why do you want to know that, Why should I tell someone I don’t even know the name off?” I said a bit hostile. I mean I get why Eunji asked me because we are going to be 

roommates, but why would they want to know?

”Yeah now that I think about it, we never introduced ourselves” another one of them said. ”How about we go from left to right” Then I looked at the person furthest to the left, waiting for him to state his name.

 

”I’m Kyungsoo but call me D.O. which ever you prefer” then I looked at the person next to him

”I’m Lay” then they continued

”Baekhyun, nice to meet you”

”Chen”

”Xiumin”

”I’m Luhan” the baby face said

 

”Well you know me” Kai said. Then it was Sehun’s turn but he just stood there and glared at me and I glared back

”We can skip him, I don’t need to bother to learn such an annoying person’s name” I said making the other exo members laugh. I could practically see the anger building up inside of him.

”Yeah we heard what happened yesterday, and I must say that I like you, you stood up to him. Any other girl would start to cry or beg” the guy on the right side of Sehun, the one who seems to be happy all the time said ”And I’m Chanyeol by the way” he then looked down on the guy next to him ” Grandpa, your turn” he said grinning.

 

”How many times have I told you to stop calling me that” he said annoyed but then turned to me and smiled warmly ”My name is Suho”

”Tao” the guy with the dark circles continued and then I looked at the last guy

”Kris” he said cooly

 

”I’m Shia and this is my roommate Eunji. It’s nice to meet you all” I said flashing them a bright smile ”Well almost all of you” I corrected myself, shooting another glare at Sehun.

”Can you please tell us what your power is now” Baekhyun asked smiling. I guess that there’s not really any harm in telling them, I thought to myself. with a sigh I told them

 

”I control the four elements”

”Like fire, water, earth and air?” Tao asked earning a smack from Kris

”Of course! what else could she be talking about you idiot” he said. Tao just moved closer to Suho

”Kris hyung hit me” he whined

”Kris stop hitting Tao” Suho nagged, making me chuckle. They seemed like a married couple and Tao was a baby.

”So that means that you have Chanyeol, Suho, D.O and Sehuns combined powers” Xiumin states

”Really? who has which...” I was interrupted by the teacher, and damn that teacher is hot.

 

”He’s REALLY hot am I right” Eunji whispered to me and I just nodded in conformation

 

”Hello class! I know there’s a new student here today so I just want to say welcome to the school I’m Taecyeon and please call me that because being called teacher makes me feel old” He said smiling making the girls giggle. ”So Shia how ’bout you show us if you’re a good fighter or not. Anyone want to fight her?” he asked looking at the students.

 

”I’ll do it”

 

 

Author's Note

Hi guys! Wow thank you so much for subscribing, it means the world to me. I’m going to try to update as often as I can! Hope you like the story so far. And who do you guys think volunteered? maybe one of the queenkas will appear, and maybe not...

xoxo