Chapter 2

Demons Within

 

”Let’s get you settled in” Eunji smiled at me. I looked around in the room, it had two beds, two closets, two desks a large window and a door that I didn’t know where it led. The left side of the room was already occupied by Eunji, her side looked good, it looked not to extreme, something that i had been afraid it would. Like I would have hated it if her side was pink all over because that would have given me a serious headache.

 

”So that side of the room is yours” she said and pointed to the right side of the room ”And trough that door is the bathroom, there’s a shower in there too” she said still smiling brightly.

 

”Okay, thank you” I said and placed my suitcase next to my new bed.

”Which class are you gonna be in?” she asked and sat down on my bed while I started to unpack.

”Class 3b” I answered simply.

”Ooo you poor thing, that’s a bad class to be in” she said. I froze hearing that and started to panic.

 

”What? IS IT A BAD CLASS? WHY...” I was cut of by Eunji, she was laughing her off. I just stared at her, waiting for her to explain.

”I was just kidding, you looked so nervous and I couldn’t help it. You should have seen your face” she said and continued laughing.

 

”That’s seriously mean” I said and pouted. 

”Aw so cute” she said and pinched my cheeks. ”It’s actually the same class that I’m in and it’s a good class with exception for a few people”

”Who?” I asked

”The queenkas, they are es. But if you stay out of their way then they won’t bother you”

 

”Can you point them out later so that I know who to avoid” I asked while putting the last few things away.

”Trust me you will recognize them immediately” she said and got up from my bed ”Do you wanna go eat? They are serving dinner now and after that I can show you around” she said and smiled at me.

”Sure that sound’s good ’cause I’m starving” I said with a grin. She took my hand and dragged me out of the room to the elevator.

 

The cafeteria was almost full, just a few tables where available. We got in line to get our food. When we received our it we went to an empty table in a corner. Just perfect for me since I don’t like to be in the center of things. It’s not that I’m afraid of speaking in front of people, I just think it’s bothersome.

 

”So Shia what’s your specific power” Eunji asked me while taking a bite of her chicken.

”Umm” I hesitated a bit wondering if it was okay to tell someone, but I did ”I can control the four elements, you know fire, water, earth and air”

”Wow thats cool” she said amazed

”What’s yours?” I asked curious

”It’s a boring power, I can remove senses, like I can make you blind or deaf. Yours is much cooler!” she said

 

”Not really cause I’m not allowed to use my power, and yours is really useful to use in a battle”

”I’m not really planing to battle someone, but why aren’t you allowed to use it?” she looked at me with curious eyes.

”I’m just not but please keep it a secret” you said not wanting to tell how your guardians Jungdae and Hwayoung had told you to absolutely not use it. And every time you’ve used it you could feel yourself loosing control of your actions.

”Okay I won’t tell” she promised. 

 

Almost every girl in the cafeteria started squealing. I looked up to see what was going on and I saw 12 very hot guys walk in.

”Who are they?” I asked Eunji happy that she isn’t squealing.

”Exo, they’re in the extreme class, they are the only ones in that class and the most powerful people in the entire school except for a few teachers and the principal. And as you can see, they are all drop dead gorgeous so every girl wants them, and the youngest one is the principals grandson”

 

”Okay so which one do you like?” I asked knowing that she obviously likes one of them.

”What I don’t!” she said, her voice going one octave higher and she was blushing like mad”

”Sure you don’t... tell me which one. Is it the one who looks angry?” I tried pressuring her but she made no sound so i continued ”Or the tall guy with dark circles?” still no response ”Maybe it’s the one with the baby face” observing her expression to see if there would be any reaction.

 

”NO” she says a little to loud making the people who are close to our table look at us. I burst out laughing.

”Bingo” I continued laughing

”Shut up” she said obviously embarrassed. When I looked up I noticed a few more people staring at us, I noticed that even a few from the ”Exo” table staring at us, the baby face being one of them.

 

”Look your future husband is watching us” I whispered to her and pointed at him then I burst out laughing again.

”Okay we should go now” Eunji said and and got up, her face looking as red as a tomato. I followed after still giggling a bit.

 

 

After we left our trays we had to walk out of the cafeteria which was funny to me since we had to walk past the Exo table. Eunji found it awkward and wanted to go around the entire cafeteria but I told her that it would look more awkward so she agreed with me and we started walking but when we walked by Exo something made us stop

 

”Hey new girl” a voice from the table said. We stopped and turned towards the boys table. All 12 pairs of eyes looking at us.

”Yes?” I said waiting for him to continue. I noticed that something felt wrong and tried to locate the source of it.

”Just wondering what you where laughing about since you were pointing at us” a tall guy wearing a snapback said with a bright smile plastered on his face. 

”Nothing really, just an internal joke” I answered calmly looking at him with a polite smile.

”Which class are you in?” he asked. I wonder why he even cares.

”3b, why do...” I trailed of when I noticed the thing that was wrong.

 

Someone was poking around in my head, I knew that it was one at this table so I looked at every single one of them the stopped at baby face *gotcha*. I knew what would get him out of my head and that was to scream in my head so I did. I stared at him screaming loudly in my head because I knew that it would give him a headache.

 

Everyones attention was on us and they were looking at me weirdly but I still didn’t break our eye connection. He looked down and held a hand on his head because of the pain he felt. He then looked at me again but this time a bit impressed.

”I don’t like having people poking around inside my head” I said calmly, I then turned around, grabbed Eunji's wrist and walked out of there, ignoring the peoples chatter.