Chapter 10

Demons Within

 

I walked into the living room carrying the two cakes with D.O. walking behind me carrying the plates.

”Who wants cake?” I asked in a happy tone as i placed the cakes in the middle of the table  and then D.O. placed the pile of plates next to it.

”I want!” most of them said in a union.

”I think that you have too cut the cake, otherwise they will take the entire cake” D.O. said handing me the knife.

”Okay” I responded with a smile and then began cutting the cake, and the first pice was to Tao.

 

”How big pice do you want Tao?” I said and placed the knife on the cake ”This big?”

”A little bigger please” he said with a smile

”Then this?” I moved the knife a bit making the pice bigger

”A little bigger” he begged giving me an adorable smile

”This?”

”Just a little more”

”Why don’t you just take half the cake” I said a little annoyed

”CAN I!?” he asked getting all excited, wow did he really think I was serious?

 

”Just cut him a small pice” D.O. said taking my hand with the knife in it and pushed down on the cake, cutting a small pice for Tao ”Now if any one else is being annoying then they’ll get a small pice too” Tao was making a face at D.O. because he was upset ”Do that again Tao and you won’t get any cake at all” D.O. said glaring at the younger one.

 

I continued cutting pieces for everyone and last to Sehun.

”Careful, I might have put poison in it” I said with a sly smile. then turned my head back my plate.

”Hey Shia!” sehun said, and just the sound of his voice annoys me

”What!?” I turned my head too look at him. But just as I turned he shoved a piece of cake into my mouth, surprising me.

”There if it’s poisonous the you got it in you to” he simply stated and then put a piece into his own mouth. 

 

He pissed me off so I took some frosting from the cake and smeared it on his face.

”That’s what you get for messing with me” I simply stated with a smile. I could see his face getting red out of anger. 

”Nice one Shia!” Chen said and I turned and gave him a victory smile.

 

I turned my head back too look at Sehun and he took his entire piece of cake and showed it in my face. Does this guy have a death wish or what!?

”YOU LITTLE !!” I took my cake and threw it at him. Chanyeol that was sitting next to him laughing his of but stopped when Sehun took his cake and threw it at me.

”HEY! I was eating that” but we just ignored him and kept throwing cake and cursing at each other.

 

The others were trying too stop us, but we ignore them all until one of us accidentally threw a piece that hit D.O. straight in the face, every one got quiet but neither me nor Sehun noticed anything and continued our little war.

 

”BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!” hearing D.O. yell made me look at him, it was a bit scary since I haven’t heard him yell that loud at anyone before.

”D.O. I’m...” he cut me of and continued yelling.

 

”IF YOU TWO ARE GONNA ACT LIKE CHILDREN THEN IM’ GONNA TREAT YOU LIKE CHILDREN. YOU WILL CLEAN THIS UP IN AN HOUR AND IF I HEAR YOU ARGUE WITH EACH OTHER THEN I WILL TIE YOU UPSIDE DOWN TO A TREE AND LEAVE YOU LIKE THAT ALL NIGHT! NOW IS THAT CLEAR!?” I glanced behind and noticed that everyone except for me and Sehun had left, scaredy cats. we just mumbled an okay to D.O. but that didn’t please him. 

 

”I SAID IS THAT CLEAR??” 

”YES SIR” we answered in a union, too afraid too say anything else.

”Time starts now!” he said with an angry voice but didn’t yell as much.

”This is all your fault” Sehun blamed me.

”Don’t blame me, you started it” I said glaring at him

”I SAID NO ARGUING” we heard D.O. yell which made us jump on the spot.

”SORRY SIR” we said in a union

 

We started cleaning whitout saying a word too each other. We were moping the floor when I suddenly slipped but sehun caught me and helped me to get on my feet again

”Be carful he said with that same gentle tone he used when we were in the elevator. It still shocked me that something so rude could have such a gentle tone sometimes, or maybe he wasn’t all that bad...

 

”But I’ve heard that idiots are like cats, they have nine lives” he said and laughed. Yeah forget what I said this guy is ruder than god knows what.

”Oh shut up” I responded, getting to tired to fight about anything right now. 

 

”Okay since were finished here then we should start with the dishes”

”Okay” he responded ”You’ll clean them and I’ll wipe them”. It was quiet the first couple of minutes but then Sehun broke the silence.

 

”Can’t you just give me a hint as too why you’re not allowed too use you powers”

”Seriously Sehun let it go” it was getting annoying that he was asking again ”Why are you so determined to finding it out” I asked raising an eyebrow looking at him.

”Because I don’t like when people keep things from me” he said and did something that caught me of guard... he pouted. I have too admit that he looked a bit cute.

 

”Wow who knew that you could look so cute” I said jokingly and ruffled his hair.

”Well of course I’m handsome and I can look adorable sometimes, that’s why everyone loves me, don’t tell me that you have fallen for me too” he said looking all high and mighty. Tsk, such a big ego. I took some foam from the dishes and put it on his head

”Here you go, a foam crown for your big ego” I said and laughed

”Yah wipe it of”

”But it looks so good on you” I continued laughing, but he started pouting again so I gave up and decided to help him.

 

”Fine I’ll help, but bend your knees so that I can see clearly” He obliged to what I said and his head came in the same level as mine. I started to remove all the foam from his hair

”I never noticed before but you have really pretty eyes” I complimented him, looking into his eyes.

”You always say what you think, don’t you” he said looking back into my eyes.

”Well yeah, I guess”

 

”Then why won’t you tell me?”

”Tell you what” I asked but I had a pretty good idea as to what he was talking about.

”About your powers, why cant you use them?” he asked still looking deeply into my eyes.

”Still on this topic are we?”

”Are they to dangerous?” when he asked that, I looked away and smiled sadly

”More like I’m too dangerous”

”What’s that supposed to mean” he said a bit confused. My eyes doubled in size, did I say that out loud!?

 

I removed my hands from his hair since all the foam was now gone.

”There all done” I said and continued cleaning the last plate and wiping my hands on a towel, he quickly wiped the plate dry. I started too walk out of the kitchen and Sehun followed me.

 

”Come on you can’t leave me hanging, tell me what you meant by that” he begged. I turned around hastily and looked at him. I was angry both at sehun for getting me to say that and at myself for letting something like that slip.

”I wasn’t supposed to tell you that so just forget about it, it didn’t mean anything, so please stop prying into things that doesn’t involve you”

 

Not being sure in what room D.O. was in I decided to just call for him because I wanted to get out of her quickly, I didn’t want anything else to slip out because of my stupidity.

”D.O. we’re done cleaning” I yelled. He came into the living room with everyone else.

”I’m glad, you guys did good” he smiled at us

”I’m leaving now, Eunji are you staying here or are you coming with me?” I asked looking at her, she smiled at me

”I’ll come with you” I quickly walked up too her, grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the elevator, luckily we didn’t have to wait for it because it was already here so I pulled her in and pressed the button to our floor.

”Bye guys, see you tomorrow” I said and waved at them as the doors closed.

 

”Why are you in such a rush?” Eunji asked.

”I’m just really tired and Sehun is annoying” I simply explained it since I didn’t want her to know all the details.

”Um okay I guess” she responded looking a bit confused.

 

 

Sehun’s POV

 

”Stubborn girl” I said as I watched the elevator doors close.

”What did you do now Sehun” Kai asked looking at me

”Nothing” I simply responded and then went to my room leaving the other exo members confused. 

 

I closed the door and then threw myself on the bed.

”Who knew that cleaning could be so tiring?” I said to myself. But I couldn’t get the thing that Shia said out of my head, and more especially I couldn’t get the way she looked when she said it out of my head. She looked... scared.

 

 

 

Author’s note

 

Hi Guys! I’m so so so sorry that I haven’t updated in a while but there has been a lot going on in my life, and today I found out that one of my friends mother passed away unexpectedly so I really need to be there for her now but I’ll try to update at least once a week or maybe every other week.

 

And on a completely unrelated note, but are any of you guys going to the K-culture festival in Dusseldorf in September? Because I am and I’m so psyched about it because I got a fanmeeting ticket which means that I’m gonna get too meet Got7 and VIXX!!! yay <3

 

Anyhow Thanks to all of you who stayed subscribed and to everyone new that has subscribed, hope you all like my story.

 

Bye guys I’m going to bed now and I’m supposed to get up again in two and a half hours YAY (please notice the sarcasm) It when you have a day of from school but you still have to get up at 6 in the morning to go to a dog show >.<

xoxo