Chapter 3

Demons Within

 

When we got outside of the cafeteria I let go of Eunjis wrist.

”I told you we should have walked around” Eunji said while pouting.

”Come on it wasn’t that bad, they just wanted to chat a little” I said trying to cheer her up again.

 

”Okay, whatever let’s forget it” she said and started to smile again ”Let me show you around the place now” she continued and dragged me out of the building and towards the school.

 

”So, did Haesung tell you how the dorm works?” Eunji asked.

”She told me my floor number and where I eat” I responded with a smile

”Okay so I’ll tell you a bit more.” i just nodded in conformation. ”The dorm has 8 floors. The first floor is where you enter, eat, do your laundry and talk to the supervisors if needed. The second floor is where the basic powered boys are, third floor basic powered girls, forth floor normal powered boys, fifth is normal powered girls, sixth is strong powered boys, seventh is our floor, strong powered girls and the eighth floor is where no student is allowed to enter unless you live there or are invited by them, and the only ones that live there is Exo.”

 

”Why only Exo? Why aren’t we allowed to go there?” I asked, wondering why they where getting special treatment.

”Because otherwise people sneak up there and like take pictures when they are asleep. And another thing is that they are extremes” she answered. Wow people in this school are so weird. 

 

We entered the school trough the same door that I used earlier that day but this time we followed the hallway. The school looked very neat on the inside as well, but it still looked like any other school, lockers lined up against the wall and ordinary classrooms.

 

Eunji came to a halt at a classroom.

”This is our classroom, but we will walk together so you don’t really have to remember it” she shrugged her shoulders. ”What’s your locker number? We’ll go there so you’ll know where it is”

”365”

”Oh then you’re right next to Sehun”

”And who is Sehun?” i asked

”The one I told you about in the cafeteria, the principals grandson” we arrived at my locker and it wasn’t that far from the classroom, thank god.

 

”Let’s go take a look at the training facilities” she said beaming with happiness.

”Sure, I assume you like training then?” 

”Yes it’s really fun, we get to do physical combat and train with our powers. And we have an awesome teacher” she spoke with excitement and and dragged me along with her.

 

We came to a hallway with three doors, one to the right, one to the left and one at the end of the hallway. 

”Can you just wait here for a second, cause I really need to go to the bathroom?” Eunji said and smiled shyly

”sure I’ll wait here”

”I’ll hurry, I promise” she said and turned around and left.

 

I  just stood and observed my surroundings, and thats when I started hearing noises coming from one of the three doors. And since I was bored, I went to check it out. I opened the door slightly and peeked in, seeing two guys fighting. One was slightly taller, just a few centimeters, then the other one, and he was good at fighting. 

 

After a few seconds the taller one had won the fight and helped the other one get up from the ground. When they stood straight the ”shorter” one whispered something to his friend and next thing the door flung open by a strong wind. I just stood there a little shocked looking at them, and them at me.

 

”What do you want” the taller one asked with an annoyed voice, glaring at me.

”Sorry I just wanted to see what was going on in here” I answered feeling a bit apologetic for interrupting their training session.

”Well leave or I’ll throw you out myself” he said again

”Hey don’t be so hard on her, she’s new” the other boy spoke and next thing I knew, he was standing in front of me, making me a bit startled. ”I’m Jongin but please call me Kai” he said flashing me a breathtaking smile. He then grabbed my wrist leading me towards the one who was still glaring at me. I didn’t object because I was still a bit dazed by the smile Kai flashed me.

 

”This sour thing is Sehun” he said pointing at the male to his left ”Don’t take it personally he’s like that to everyone that he doesn’t know”

”Oh right I remember now! you are part of that group, what’s it name e...e...EKO!...no that’s wrong... EXO right” I smiled when I figured the name out

”That’s right” Kai said smiling back at me.

 

”Hey new girl, what’s your name?” Sehun asked, still glaring at me.

”Shia” I answered ”why?”

”Just warning you, piss me of and I will get you expelled from the school, you know I’m the principals grandson so I can just talk to him and you’re out” He answered with an evil smirk. Wow this guy is seriously full of himself.

”Sehun why are you being so harsh” Kai asked looking at the younger male. but turned his gaze back to me when i started laughing.

 

”Yeah? really now! I’d love to see you try since it was the principal that requested that I went to this school, I didn’t even apply” I’m usually a very kind person but this guy just gets on my nerves. ”Bye Kai, it was nice to meet you” I said smiling at him then glared at the other guy.

”Yeah bye, nice to meet you too” he said still a little amazed that I talked back to Sehun, and Sehun was more shocked than amazed.

I turned around and walked out trough the same door that I came in. 

 

I saw Eunji returning just as I walked out of the door.

”Sorry I took so long, but what where you doing in there” she looked at me with a questioning expression.

”I’ve had enough of the tour and I’m tired so can we please go back to the dorm, and I’ll tell you on the way back”

”Sure” she said a bit confused.

 

We began walking back to the dorm and while walking I told her about what happened. I got fed up just talking about it, GOD how can one person annoy me this much. When we got back to the dorm we staid up and talked for a while, I felt that I could trust her so I decided to tell her about the fact that I don’t have any memory from birth until i was 14 years old. And she promised me that she wouldn’t tell anyone. After that we both went to sleep. And tomorrow is the first day of school for me.