Chapter 11

Demons Within

 

When we had reached our room, we just started talking about random things. But Eunji was curious as to what happened between me and Sehun.

”Are you gonna tell me what happened between you guys” She asked.

”Happened between who?” I played stupid, not wanting to talk about it.

”You know what I’m talking about. between you and Sehun” 

 

”Nothing happened I swear, he’s just so annoying!” It was partly true, I mean he is annoying as hell, but i didn’t want to tell her about what had been a slip of the tongue.

”Fine I believe you” She said giving up ”We should go to bed now, it’s getting late”

”Yeah, I’m starting to get really tired” I responded yawning. We both went to bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

 

 

I was standing still in complete darkness but I noticed nine pairs of eyes floating around. They looked scary and they were all watching you.

”How long do you think you can keep this up?” a voice said.

”It’s just a matter of time” another one said.

”You are not as powerful anymore” the voices started getting louder and louder.

”Succumb to...”

 

 

I was ripped out of there as someone was shaking me.

”Yah Shia, wake up!” Eunji was trying to wake me up.

”What time is it?” I asked tiredly

”It’s 7, we should get ready and head down for breakfast”

”Yeah fine!” I got out of my bed and headed too the bathroom to freshen up and take a quick shower. When I was done I got out of the bathroom to see Eunji fully dressed.

 

”You done?” She asked.

”Yes, let’s go” I showed her a smile. We walked out and took the elevator. Eunji kept rambling on about how boring our first lesson was, which is biology. But my mind wandered of to the dream I had. It didn’t really feel like a normal dream. I kept wrecking my brain trying to figure out what everything the voices said, meant.

 

”Hello? Earth to Shia” Eunji said waving her hand in front of my face which snapped me back to reality. I looked around and noticed that we were already in the cafeteria.

”What are you thinking about?”

”Nothing, it’s just that I had a weird dream” I responded

”Really? What was it about” She asked curiously

”Well it was one of those dreams where you know it was weird but you can’t remember what actually happened” I simply lied to her, not wanting to bore her with the details.

 

”Oh, I hate those dreams” she agreed ”Hey want to here something funny she asked grinning.

”Sure, what?”

”Well my brother once had this weird dream where he was being chased by a witch with stroller in a museum. I laugh every time I think about it” It made us both burst out laughing.

”That is one weird dream” I responded trying to stop laughing. We started picking our breakfast when someone put their arms around our shoulders.

 

”What are you girls laughing about so early in the morning?” Chanyeol asked smiling widely.

”Eunji just told me about a weird dream her brother had” I responded smiling back at him

”Oh tell me about it” he begged Eunji and she told the story again which made us all break out in laughter.

 

After we had stopped laughing, Chanyeol asked us to join him at the guys table. We agreed and followed him while he told us about a dream he had, where he was very hungry and was surrounded by chicken egg, he began to open an egg but it was just a clue inside telling him ”the real egg is shaped like an egg”, so he ended up opening almost all of them before waking up.

 

We had arrived at the table and we sat down while Chanyeol continued his story.

”And when I had woken up and headed out into the kitchen, I saw D.O. holding an egg in his hand, but when he was about too crack it open I yelled ‘Don’t it’s a trap’ but that only made him look at me weirdly and still cracking the egg which turned out to be normal” He finished making me and Eunji to yet again start laughing.

 

”Did that really happen D.O.” I asked

”Yes” He said laughing ”It was so funny because he looked completely destroyed when I cracked the egg and it turned out too be a normal egg” Almost everyone around the table was laughing.

 

My eyes traveled around the table and the moment my eyes met Sehun’s, I stopped laughing. I know that he’s gonna be more curious after hearing what I accidentally said yesterday. I have too find a way to solve this matter quickly, so that he won’t find anything else out.

 

As everyone else was talking, my mind wondered of too the dream I had. There was something really off about it, it didn’t feel like a dream at all, it felt real, it felt... familiar. Those eyes, those voices. It felt as something I had experienced before. I was starting too get really curios as to what my life was like before I lost my memories, my new guardians told me that I had lived a plain and ordinary life like anyone else, but it felt as if they were withholding information. It felt as if everything they ever told me was a lie. I should ask them because I need answers, why can I fight the way I can, why can’t I use my powers why do I have to go to this school. I have so many questions.

 

”Hey are you that impressed by my good looks that you feel the need to stare at me so intensely” Baekhyun said with a smug grin.

”Huh?” I didn’t really catch all of what he said, but it at least made me snap into reality ”Sorry what was that?”

”Shia you were spacing out again, something bothering you?” Eunji asked.

”Yeah! tell us what’s going on in that pretty little head of yours” Chen said with a big smile.

 

”It’s nothing, I just... I was just wondering about what I am going too do while you guys train your individual powers” Nice save Shia, I thought too myself.

”Oh right, maybe you’ll get too just watch” D.O replied

”Or maybe you’ll get too be the target for us to practice on” Kai said jokingly.

”If it...” I was cut of by a very annoying voice.

 

”That would be great. To have you beg on your knees, too make us stop, since you would be just another week person in there without any powers” One of the queenkas said, I remember her being the leader Jisung. ”Hi Kai” She went from glaring at me to smiling sweetly at Kai.

 

”Um Hi” He awkwardly replied.

”Why are these two plain ugly girls sitting at your table. If anyone should be sitting with you guys, it should be us!” Haejin asked glaring at Eunji and me. And just when I was about to speak up, Kris beat me too it.

”Because these two aren’t trying too up to us by looking like s with enough makeup to cover ten clowns” You got too love his y comments, I could even applaud him.

 

”Now do you mind leaving so that we can finish our breakfast in peace?” Suho asked in a gentle tone. The girls just huffed in annoyance before walking of.

”Suho you are too kind” I stated ”You should be more y, like him” I said pointing at Kris

”Hey! I’m not y, I’m cool” he responded trying too look unfazed, but his statement made most boys erupt in laughter.

 

”Oh please, you are like the dorkiest person ever, you are just trying too act cool” Xiumin said laughing. The remaining time of the breakfast continued with them bickering about Kris’s personality. After that, we headed to our first lesson of the day, biology.

 

 

Author’s note

 

Hi guys! I am so Happy right now because it’s Summer break, which means 10 weeks of no school!! And I found out some exiting news, BTS is coming to Stockholm. I really want to go, but sadly I’m broke so I’ll either have to find a summer job or rob a bank, I’m fine with either one :P

But anyway, I wish you all an amazing summer and I’ll see you in my next update ^^

xoxo