CHAERA BDAY

Sweet like her perfume

“Dalong, would you mind putting Sammy down for me?”

 

The corn girl called from the kitchen of her new home. A large home that Seung-hyun-oppa had surprised her after the birth of their son, Choi Sammuel.

 

My wife knelt down and somehow managed to lift our four month-old nephew off the floor. It wasn’t an easy task considering she was nine and half months pregnant.

 

I took the little boy into my arms

 

Chaerin:“Come on, little guy, your Mommy say’s its naptime”

 

In no mood to argue, Sammy snuggled into the crook of my neck and promptly stuck his thumb in his mouth. Bom-unnie swore, he knew his mother was an 8th dimensional and that was why he was such a good baby opposing the traits. Top-oppa, of course , declared it was his parental influence. Even Baby Minzy took the credit for Sammy’s delightful behavior, as well as the infant’s interest in dancing with upbeat of her music.

 

Dara:“See you in a little while..” she whispered to the already yawning baby as we quietly left the pastel green nursery room.  

 

My wife had installed intercoms in every room of the new house so that they wouldn’t miss even a tiny hiccup.

 

Minzy:”Are you ready for our anniversary lunch?” Minkki asked she set the table  

 

Bom:“I thought maybe we’ll begin with a bowl of my chili gan jjamppong since the weather is starting to cool off”

 

 Dara:”Sounds---Ooooh!” she squealed “Chaerin!”

 

I settled everything I carried on the kitchen table and hurried to her side.

 

Chaerin:“What’s wrong, Dalong?”

 

Dara:”I think my water just broke.” Dara glanced down at the puddle on the floor.

 

This is it! My baby is coming home

 

Minzy attentively let my Dara ease in the wooden chair while I got into the phone to call Dr. Park-sshi

 

Chaerin:”Durami-sshi, Dara-unnie.. her water just broke… I have our hospital things ready in the car”

 

Durami:”I’ll call Umma and get everything ready for your arrival”

 

---Hospital

 

By the time I parked the car into the emergency room, her face was full of sheer pain from the stong contractions from our child. Durami was waiting and made a quick work for my Dara’s examination.

 

Durami:”It won’t be too long now, Unnie’’ She tugged latex gloves and helped her Unnie sit up in the bed.

 

She tried to concentrate on her breathing it was difficult to look at her beautiful face shed into sheer pain. When another large contraction hit, the pain was great for her to bear alone.

 

Dara:”CHEARRIIN!!” I grabbed her hand as I tried to remember what we learned in Lamaze class

 

Chaerin:”I’m right here, my Santokki” I reassured her, fighting the panic

 

Dara:”I’ve got to push!” suddenly shouting in the anticipation of pain

 

Durami:”Unnie wait a minute” she ordered from her position at the foot of the bed, “Okay, Unnie push as hard as you can”

 

I held her lift in a sitting position

 

Chaerin:”Take a deep breath and push, two! Three! Four!..Five!, okay let up”

 

I wiped the moisture off her forehead as she leaned unto me and panted from her efforts. I don’t want her to go through this pain again

 

Dara:”Here it comes” she warned as I moved into position again

 

Durami:”A few more pushes Unnie and we’ve got it”

 

Warm moisture fell across my face as I kissed it with the pure happiness in my heart

 

Chaerin:”I see our baby”

 

Durami:”Here it is!” she declared,

 

A few seconds later my sister-in-law was laying a squalling baby girl across my wife’s much flatter stomach.

 

Chaerin:”She’s beautiful… the shape of her head is just like yours”

 

Dara:”I can’t believe we did this..” She said crying with a sweet smile on her face “She’s so perfect ..I love her so much”

Whether you are a dream, my reality a small bundle and as gazed down at your eyes similar to mine, only to see her reflection to the features of our beautiful daughter..

 

Chaerin: “I love you, my baby girl.. my CHAERA”

 

 

 

--THE END—

 

^________^

*BOWS* Thank you very much for subscribing it made me happy that someone read my insanity

 

Please comment I want to know you thoughts

 

I hope you enjoyed it… because I enjoy writing it as well, although editing is a burden and this is my first long story… I’m a one shot type but it made so much ridiculous progressions

 

Thank you friends for joining this cruise I hope you’ll subscribe to “Baby I Miss You” my next Chaera story..