Part 8

a Lonely Christmas

The dawn was just breaking, it was just so early in the morning when Sehun keep busy in the kitchen. He was busy moving his hands from one direction to the others, dropping and spilling everything around him. The loud noise that he created made D. O with his eyes half open come to the source of the noise. Half awake, D. O slowly made his way to the kitchen and get surprised as he standing in the kitchen.
“What is it? What is it?! Ya! Sehun-ah! What are you doing?!”, D. O now fully awaked shouted to Sehun’s back who is keep busy. Hearing D. O’s scream, Sehun turned away. 
“Oh! Hyung! You woke up? Good morning… You woke up early this morningg~”
“What is it?! What is it?!”, D. O shake his head disbelieved. “What are you doing in my castle?! What are you doing?! Is it a battle ground?!”
“I’m packing lunches for a trip~”, Sehun answered and continuing his work.
“That. Was. Not. I’m. asking. About… Why are you ruined the kitchen?! WHY!!!!”
“Ay… hyung… You are so noisy. You’ll wake up others!”

As the commotion in the kitchen continued, Suho woke up and walked toward the source of the chaos.
 “What is it? What’s going on? You guys are so… What is this?! What’s going on here?!”, Suho’s eyes dilated as he saw what’s going on in the kitchen.
“Hyung! Look at that! Look at what Sehun has done!!”, D. O reported to Suho, his voice trembled as he falling down to the ground from depression.
“You did this? Sehun-ah? What is this all about?”
“I was preparing supplies hyung~ I’m going on a trip with Luhan hyung, that’s why I woke up early in the morning and been buuussyyy in the kitchen”
“Sehun-ah. This is a messed. Hurry cleaned it up before D. O crying”, Suho ordered as he helped D. O to get up from the ground and tell him to get back to his room. 
“Don’t worry D. O-ah, hyung got this”, said Suho to D. O. With one hand holding his forehead and others hand holding his waist, D. O continuously shake his head in disbelieved and weakly walked out of the kitchen. 
“Ok, now, Sehun-ah, hurry and clean this messed up”, Suho said as Sehun sullen, thinking for a while and then he launched his lethal attack to Suho. 
“Ah, hyunng~~”
“Do it”.
“Hyuunngg~~~”
“Just do it Sehun-ah”
“Hyuuuuuunnnnnggg~~~”, Sehun said as he blinking his eyes a few times.
“Hyung said to do it, Sehun”
“But hyuuunnggg~~~I got paper cut on my finger when I prepared this. Look, look! Ouch! It hurts so much, I think it’s going to numb. Oh! I can’t feel my finger? Oh hyung, suddenly I feel dizzy~~~ ah, what should I do?”, Sehun said as he holding his right finger and acted as if he is going to faint. Suho sighed and shook his head toward Sehun’s act. 
“Ok, that’s enough… Hurry and take your packed lunch and get out of here. Hyung’ll clean this up…”, Suho gave up as he started to took a mop and cleaned the kitchen up. Sehun smirked and back hugged Suho.
“Thank you hyung! You are the best!”, said Sehun and he took his packed lunches that he made and walked out of the kitchen. 

“Wow! The sea is so beautiful!”, Sehun screamed as he and Luhan standing side by side at the beach watching the waves that rolled up. 
“That’s right! The view is the best! Ough, it’s kind of shame because the weather is so cold”, Luhan said as he shiver and snuggled to Sehun.
“Yeah, the weather is cold today”, Sehun agreed as he put his hands in his cloak’s pocket. As he warmed, his hands suddenly touch a hank of paper that he found a few days ago. He pulled his hand and looked at that paper. He was thinking whether he should tell Luhan about this matter. 
“Hyung…”
“Hm? What’s going on Sehunnie?”, Luhan asked as he tilted his head and looked at Sehun. As Sehun about to open his mouth, he suddenly changed his mind.
“I… Ah! Let’s make a sand castle!”, Sehun run towards a sandbar and started to build his castle. Smilingly, Luhan follows up.
“Hyung, let’s make a beautiful sand together! Ah! That side! Make a gate at that side! Yeah, that’s right. Oh! Hyung is doing great!”, said Sehun to Luhan as both continuing build their sandcastle up. After a quite trial and error, their sand castle standing upright. They both look satisfied with their sand castle.
“Wow! It’s beautiful! Hyung, what is its name? We should give it a name!”
“Hmmm… well, hyung is not sure… What do you think Sehunnie? Try to give it a name”, Luhan said to Sehun who is right now thinking hard.
“Hmmm… let’s see… Right! I’ll named it HunHan’s Love Castle”, Sehun said brightly. Luhan hold his laugh.
“What is it? It’s sound ridiculous? Hahaha”
“What is ridiculous? It’s sweet hyung”
“Ok, ok, hyung agree. Why did you named it like that?”
“Because, this castle reassembled what we feel. What I feel toward hyung to be exact. It’s something we made together. Something that we made from zero that turned out to be something beautiful. It’s our love, hyung”, Sehun explained as he smiled and looked to Luhan. Startled, Luhan looked away from Sehun’s gaze. Somehow he could feel his heart beat fasten and cold sweat coming out. Tried to calm his self, he stared at the sand castle that they made. 
“ That’s… that’s kind of true… but it’s something that won’t last for a long time”
“What did hyung mean?”, Sehun asked as he looked closely to Luhan.
“Look, the waves are coming up, the sand castle is going to swept away”, Luhan answered as he coldly stare at the waves that were started to coming to their direction. 
“Wah! Hyung is right! No! What should we do? Ah, I should take a picture of it! Wait! Wait! Please wait a while waves! Come on hyung! Here over here, looked over here! 1, 2, 3 smile!”, Sehun said as he took a photo of Luhan and him with the sand castle they made as the background. Right after they took a photo, the waves were coming and swept away their sand castle.
“Ah, that’s too bad. That’s such a nice sand castle…”

“I’m home…”, said Kai as he opened the dorm’s front door. It’s already afterglow when Kai back to the dorm.
“Oh, Kai-ah, welcome. Where have you been?”, D. O asked while other members were getting on together in the living room. Watching a movie and eating pizzas.
“I just get back from practice”, Kai answered.
“ It’s a day off yet you still off to practice?”, Chanyeol asked while biting his pizza.
“Because we can’t rely on hyung when it come to dances”, Kai answered jokingly to Chanyeol question.
“Ah, that’s right, that’s right. As expected from our main dancer! Here, sit over here and have some pizza”, said Chanyeol as he pointing an empty seat next to him. Kai began to sit and enjoying Pizzas with the members when he realized the absences of two people.
“Where are Sehunnie and Luhan hyung?”, he asked.
“They both off to a trip. They do really know how to spend a day off. They went this morning”, Suho answered but his eyes were fixed to the TV.
“Eh? But it’s getting dark and they are not home yet?”, Kai asked again, this time no one answered his question. It’s like all members already know Sehun and Luhan’s habit. When they were together, they’ll forget about everything, literally.

“Let’s go home Sehunnie, it’s getting colder”, Luhan said as he continuously fasten his cloak.
“Ah, what is it hyung, I still want to play~ Come here!”, said Sehun as he run towards Luhan and picked him up from the back and swing him in the air. 
“Ya! Sehunnie! Stop it! Hyung is dizzy!”, Luhan screamed and laughed at the same time while Sehun keep swung his hyung in the air.
“Promised me that we won’t go home yet and I’ll let hyung free”, said Sehun. Can’t hold it anymore, Luhan gave up and granting Sehun’s wish.
“Ok, Ok! Let’s play for more time. Now, let hyung down”. They both laughed at each other happily while the waves keep swept the ruin of their sand castle.

 
When it’s getting dark, both of them went to the nearest convenient store that were build in the beach area. After getting some drink and snack, the sat outside the convenient store near the fire pit to warmed up their body. 
“Hyung, thank you, I’m so happy today”, Sehun said as his face turn to red to the warm of the fire. 
“Hyung too is so happy today. Let’s do more trips from now on, together with the members”, Luhan said as he opened up his can drink. Hearing Luhan, Sehun shook his head, disagree.
“I don’t want to”, said Sehun made Luhan wondered. 
“What?”, Luhan asked.
“Hyung can’t be with others. Hyung is exclusively mine”, Sehun answered as he looked straight to fire that swaying. 
“Ya, Sehunnie what are you joking about? As a member of the same group, we have to spend our…”
“Because I’d never seen hyung as a member… ”, Sehun cut Luhan’s word as he looked straight to the Luhan’s face.
“Sehunnie… what’s going on…?”, Luhan asked stuttered to Sehun, his heart beat fasten, punching his chest as it going to burst. 

“What did Sehunnie and Luhan hyung doing till this late?”, Kai asked to himself as he tried to called Sehun. 
“Ah, Sehunnie, where are you? When will you come back? Ah… is that so? Are you with Luhan hyung? Ok, I see… Ok then, take care”, Kai hanged up as he thinks; there IS something happening. I can tell from Sehun’s voice. I’ve known him for years. What is it? Does it have something to do with Luhan hyung? Perhaps… he… no way…