Part 6

a Lonely Christmas

“Since now we have more members in our dorm, I’ll rearrange our room’s sharing. Chanyeol and Baekhyun, you’ll sharing a room with Xiumin hyung and Tao”, Suho said in the center of the living room.
“Hurray! We have two more members!”, Chanyeol said as he high fived Baekhyun.
“D.O and Kai will share their room with Kris hyung and Chen. Sehun and I will be with Lay and Luhan hyung. Everyone’s fine with this right?”, everyone’s nodded in union towards Suho’s words. Sehun was standing in the corner quietly. He crossed his arms in front of his chest. Thinking of something.
“Kai-ah, I want to eat some ice cream. Let’s go together”
“Right now?”.
“Ya, you two, where are you going? You are not going anywhere before clean up this party stuff”, Suho said to Sehun as he started to ordering others to cleaning up the dorm. 
“Ah, hyung~”, Sehun said cutely to Suho. 
“No.”
“Hyuungg~~”
“Hyung said no.”
“Hyuuuuunnnggg~~~~~~pleaseee~~”
“…”
“Pleaseeeee~~~~?Hyuuuuunnnnggg~~~~~?”. Suho shake his head before granting Sehun’s wish. 
“Ok. Go ahead. Go back home quickly, be save, don’t do weird things”
“Thank you hyuuung~~Chu~~”, Sehun said as he blow a kiss to Suho and twinned Kai’s arm. 
“Is that normal? Is that really Sehunnie?”, Luhan asked as he watched the two leaving the front door. 
“Sehun has changed a lot, hyung. I don’t know whether it’s because we got to know him closer or it is just his behavior”, D. O replied to Luhan as they washing the plates in the kitchen. 
“I guess he is no longer a silent boy”.
“That’s right. You have to see how playful and how noisy he is now. He often went out at night with the hyungs. Last night he went with Chanyeol hyung and just comeback right before midnight. Suho hyung was so wroth and scolded them”
“Ah, that’s bad…”
“Not really, actually Sehun is kind of bringing us a cheerful atmosphere when everyone feeling down. Though sometimes he is a bit noisy”, D. O explained as he smiled to Luhan.
“Noisy? What kind of noisy?”
“Just… noisy. Sometimes he’ll said ‘Hyung, I’m bored, bring me out of here!’ or ‘Hyung I’m hungry make me some food’, ‘Hyung I’m sleepy let’s sleep together, I’m afraid’ that kind of noisy. And he did that every single day…”, Luhan smiled as he listened to D. O’s explanation. 
“That’s great. You’re doing well, Sehunnie…”

“We got you an ice cream, now let’s go back dorm. I bet Suho hyung has waited for us”
“Ay… the night is still young. Let’s spend more time together. It’s been awhile since we got out together. Just the two of us”, Sehun said as he lingering his arms onto Kai’s waist. Kai obediently following Sehun and spent more times together. They went to the various places that night. Walking side by side and covering their face once in a while when there are persons about to recognize them. They both had fun, playing and laughing all the way just like the old times. 

“I had fun. Thank you Kai-ah for tonight”, Sehun said as both sat in the park bench. This time Sehun tried to forgetting what he felt earlier. About Luhan. 
“You know, for meeting you, and for being with you up till now. I’m so grateful”
“What is it? Why are you suddenly like this Sehunnie?”, Kai asked Sehun as he widening his eyes in question. 
“We’ve been friend for a long time right? How long is it?”
“Hm… we met when we were ten. Nine years?”
“Right. That’s really a long time. A cheerful and bright kid like you, want to be friend with a person like me, and survive until now… that’s amazing”, Sehun said as he looked and smile to Kai. 
“No, the one who is grateful was me. If it’s not you, I might won’t passed final exam. Hahahaha”, Kai said as he laughed brightly to Sehun. 
“Is that all? So I was just that matter to you? Seriously this guy…”, Sehun said in disbelieved as Kai kiddingly punching Sehun’s cheek and tickled him. 
“Ya! Stop it! That’s tickly! Kai-ah, I always had you right? You’ll always by my side right? You are all that I need. Right?”, Sehun asked as Kai nodded in reply to Sehun’s question. At this point, deep inside his mind and soul, Sehun tried to convince his self that he don’t need anything else. He also tried to convince that Luhan is not the one for him. He realized that Luhan’s bright personality made him into everyone’s belonging. 
“Kai-ah, tomorrow after rehearsal let’s get bubble tea together? My treat”
“After rehearsal? I’m sorry Sehunnie, but I have additional dance practice for our next stage. For solo performance”
“Realy? Ah, I see…”
“I’m so sorry. Let’s go next time? My treat”, Sehun nodded and smiled to Kai’s answer. Somehow, the more Sehun tried to convince his self that he didn’t need Luhan, the less he believed and than the more he wanted Luhan with him.

 
“Kai-ah, you remember when I said I’ll be your number one fans right? Since now you are an idol, I’ll be your fans. Here, please sign my shirt”, Sehun said as he handed a marker to Kai’s hand. 
“Ya, what is it? Why are you like this? You are being ridiculous”, Kai said as he laughed his off. 
“Come on! Just signed it! Ok! Now, let’s take a picture together. Look over here, 1, 2, 3, smile!”, Sehun said continuously as he took his photo with Kai using his phone.
“Wow! It did come out well! I should set it as my wallpaper, hehet” as Sehun busy with his phone, Kai’s phone had an incoming calls. 
“Oh, yes hyung! Yeah, I’m with Sehun right now. No, we aren’t in the middle of something. Yes, we are about to leave. Ok, we’ll get back soon. Ok. I got it”
“Is it Suho hyung?”, Sehun asked Kai. 
“True. He told us to get back soon. It’s getting late. We need to have enough rest for tomorrow rehearsal”.
“Ok, let’s leaving now”

As Sehun and Kai arrived at their dorm, the most members were already falling asleep. Sehun and Kai also went to their own room to get some sleep. As Sehun entered his room, he almost forgot about the existence of Luhan, who was lying asleep in his own bed. Slowly, Sehun sat down in Luhan’s bed, watching his lovable hyung from head to toe. At one point, Sehun upset with Luhan, but he also couldn’t deny that he missed Luhan. A lot. Somehow Sehun kind of hating his own self for always acting childish. Slowly, Sehun drive his hand across Luhan’s bed, about to touch Luhan’s face when suddenly…
“Stop it right there”, Sehun startled as he directly pulled his hand back.
“Hyung hate it when people sitting in hyung’s bed”, Luhan said as he slowly open up his eyes.
“Hyung! Why did you that?! Aish, you shocked me!”, Sehun said.
“Get down now”
“What?”
“Hyung said, get down from hyung’s bed”, after Luhan said that, Sehun obediently get down from Luhan bed. Luhan get up and sat down straight on his bed. 
“Hyung, I’m sorry…”
“For what?”
“For what I did tonight. Instead of welcoming you, I was ignoring you. I’m sorry”
“The night when hyung about to leave to China, instead of saying goodbye, you also said ‘sorry’ to hyung.  Tonight when finally hyung’s comeback here, instead of warmly welcoming me, again, you said 'sorry' to hyung. Is that your habit?”
“I’m sorry…”, Sehun said slowly it almost turn into a whisper. 
Luhan got up from his bed and standing in front of Sehun. Paying a full attention to Sehun’s expression. Lifted up his hand and landed it on Sehun’s shoulder. 
“From now on, never say sorry again to hyung. Hyung hate it when looked into your guilty expression while saying sorry. When you have something aggravating about me, just say it. Don’t run away and said sorry later. Are you got it? Sehunnie?”, Sehun nodded as a replied to Luhan’s words. 
“Good boy…”, Luhan said as he brush off Sehun’s hair. 
“Hyung is missed you, Sehunnie”, Luhan said as he pulled Sehu’s body toward his and give him a hug. Slowly, Sehun replied, whispering to Luhan’s ear ,”Me too, missed hyung a lot. A lot…”