Part 13

a Lonely Christmas

New parts with more shocking details revealed!! Enjoy readers~ XD

 

 

 

 

“I’ve washed my hair so many times, yet the smell won’t go away. Ugh…”, Sehun said as he went out of bathroom with his hair drenched wet. The members gather on the living room, their expression filled with worries and anxiousness. Baekhyun ran toward his room and came back with a bottle of shampoo in his hand.
“Sehun-ah, here, used this. This is an expensive one, Suho hyung bought it for me. The perfume is no joke. A famous perfume artist from France made a special scent for this shampoo. Here, use it and I’ll guarantee the smell will go away”, Baekhyun said to Sehun as he handed the shampoo to Sehun’s hand. After receiving the shampoo, Sehun walked back to the bathroom to rewashed his hair. The television in the living room showed a comedy show, yet none of the members laughed, not even smiled. Luhan looks the most worried among them. He couldn’t stay still in his position, repeatedly stood up for awhile and get back to sit. 
“Look, it’s on the news”, Lay said to members as he pointed the televisions. The television broadcasted the breaking news about earlier accident that happen to Sehun on the fan sign event.

“At a fan sign event today, the popular idol group, EXO, had an accident…” 

 

A man was sitting alone in a small, stuffy dark room, watching the broadcasted breaking news about an attack toward EXO’s Sehun. As he watched the broadcast, he slurped a glass of bubble tea. The room filled with clippings from newspaper and tabloids about EXO. The clippings were scattered all around the tables and the floor. The wall filled with the candid photos of Sehun and Luhan together in many occasions. At the top of the drawer beside the bed, there lied a framed photo of two young boys in their high school uniforms. Smiled happily to the camera as they huddled up each other. One of the boys has a beautiful big eyes and broad charming smile that fit well with his pretty cute face. 
“I’ve done that far. If you still not keeping off your silly spoiled hands from what is mine, I’ll go all out”, that person whispered as he stare at his phone wallpaper that set a photo of Luhan. 

After the accident, the members become more protective over Sehun. They won’t let Sehun walked out alone. They even checked every gifts and packets that came for Sehun on their own. However, Sehun was just a young boy. He might felt scared to what was recently happened to him. But he won’t deny that he was dying for a desire to went out freely. What made something even worse for Sehun was, how Luhan acted toward Sehun. Something about Luhan had change drastically, Sehun could felt it. He knew that Luhan somehow was avoiding him. It came to Sehun’s mind that it might because what he told to Luhan about his feeling. Sehun sighed, he was sitting in the dinning table. In the living room he saw Luhan sitting in the sofa, watching the television. Luhan’s eyes might fixed on the television screen, but his mind was in the other dimension. 

Sehun keep stared at Luhan while his hand supported his chin when suddenly Luhan turned his head and their eyes accidentally met each other. Both of them get startled, hurriedly turned away in awkwardness. As Sehun busy calming his mind, Kai walked in to the Sehun’s area. Feeling suffocated, Sehun wanted to go out for breathing some fresh air. He wanted to asked Luhan to accompanied him so much, but he already know what will be Luhan’s answer. 
“Kai-ah, I really really really want to go out so bad~ please come with me?”, Sehun said to Kai who was opening refrigerator’s door. 
“Where to go? But we have to wear something to cover up your face. The attacker might still wandering around”, Kai said to Sehun as he pouring a water onto a glass.
“Anywhere will fine. I just need to go out for awhile”, Sehun answered as he walked to his room to get his jackets. 

After put on his jacket’s hoodie and a masker covering his face, together Sehun and Kai walked toward the front door. When they passed the living room where the hyungs gather, Suho asked them where will they head to.
“Sehunnie wanted to have some fresh air. He’s been stayed in the dorm for awhile. I’ll accompany him”, Kai answered. The hyungs give both Sehun and Kai their permissions and told Sehun and Kai to be careful and be back quickly. Members quickly back to their activities as Sehun and Kai were about to leave when Luhan suddenly stood up and stopped their steps.
“Wait! Hyung’ll come over! I can’t let you guys go out together just the two of you-no-I mean-I can’t see-ah, I mean it’s too dangerous for you two”, Luhan shouted stuttered as he ran towards his room to get his jacket. Sehun and Kai just stood there, looked at each other in confusion when finally Luhan joined them.
“Ok, let’s go together”.

The three walked together side by side on the sidewalk. The awkward atmosphere that occurred couldn’t be avoided. Kai walked between Luhan and Sehun. He tried so hard to start the conversation, somehow the conversation will end up awkwardly. After a long walk, they decided to stop by at a rice cake shop. After ordered something to eat, the three took a sit in the round table on the corner of the shop. Right after their ordered arrived, they started to enjoyed it in silent. Wanted to break the ice, Sehun took his rice cake and brought it toward Kai to feed him. 
“Kai-ah, here, tried some of mine. It’s so spicy”, Sehun said as he stick out his hands toward Kai. Right before Kai gobble the rice cake that Sehun offered to him, Luhan who sat beside Kai quickly move his head and snatch the rice cake from Sehun’s hand. Both Kai and Sehun just stay silent as they looked at his hyung, wondering.
“What? Why were you looking at hyung like that? Hyung just want to have a taste of Sehunnie’s rice cake”, Luhan said as he continue chewing. Without words, Sehun and Kai also continued to enjoy their rice cakes. After e few chewing, a hot feeling started to filled Sehun. He got pungency from his rice cake. He started to stomped his feet to stop the hot feeling, but it didn’t stop the spiciness. Sehun impudently tossed down his drink but it didn’t save him. Looked at what happen to Sehun, Kai offered his drink to Sehun.
“Sehunnie, here, have my drinks. I’ll order more drinks”, Kai said as he pushing his glass toward Sehun. Right before Sehun took Kai’s glass, Luhan put it aside and gave Sehun his glass instead. 
“Have hyung’s drink, it’s cold water. Kai’s drink is a sweet ice tea, it’ll make your tongue feel hot even more”, Luhan said as he pushed his glassed toward Sehun. Puzzled, Sehun took Luhan’s glass and toss down the cold water inside. Secretly, Luhan smiled to Sehun as he continued eating his rice cakes. 

It’s already the beginning of the winter when the members were practicing as usual. This time they were preparing for their new album. After the practice had finished, the members diligently packed up their stuffs and ready to get back to the dorm. 
“I like this new album title, ‘Miracle in December’. I wonder what kind of miracle that’ll happen to me this December”, Sehun said to Kai who was busy tidied up beside him. 
“Hmmm… I like it too. This December, must be a lot of miracles will happen to us, that’ll Christmas anyway”, Kai answered to Sehun.
“Yeah, Christmas. The word ‘Christmas’ somehow reminded me of something…”, Sehun said, quixotic. 
“Yeah? What was that?”, Kai asked in curiosity.
“Someone had promised me, that this Christmas, he’ll spend together with me. Somehow, that person now is keep sheering off from me…he tried to run away though he can’t hide…”, Sehun answered as he stared at Luhan who was standing on the door step.