Part 1

a Lonely Christmas

The cold wind in the late autumn blowing strongly this morning, make a young tall poker-faced  boy on his high school uniform shivers and accelerating his step to his school.

“Ah… I should’ve listened to what my mom said to bring a cloak, aish… now I’m freezing to death”.

“Ya! Sehun-ah! Wait for me!”, said a tall dark-haired boy with a cooper skin. “Let’s go together”.

“Oh! Kai-ah, ok, let’s go together”. As Kai walked toward Sehun, he noticed that his friend is shivering due to the cold winter that continuously blowing.

“What’s wrong with you, in a cold day like this you don’t get your cloaks on?”

“I thought today won’t be this cold. It’s not even winter season yet. How could it be this cold?”, said Sehun while keep shivering and rubbing his hands toward each others. Kai sighed and shake his head while watching his childhood friend freezing and take off his shawl and put it around Sehun’s neck.

“Wear this, at least it could save you a bit. Let’s hurry to school, it keeps getting colder outside”.

The two boys slowly jog to their way to school. Kai and Sehun had been friend since they were just kids. The two met at the dance class which they took in when they were in elementary school. Since both were at the same age and have same passions on dancing, they soon became a close friend on the first day they met up till now. The two completed each other. A shy and introvert Sehun who always difficult to make a friend at the first place met cheerful and caring Kai who always sincere toward people around him. Lucky for Kai who loves to play video games the most and always get a bad grade to met brilliant brain Sehun who is always become teacher’s favorites for his cleverness.

“Kai-ah, about a new game you told me last night, let’s plays it today after school. I started to like to play video games”, said Sehun as they both sit toward each other at the school canteen and eating their lunch on the school break.

“I’m sorry Sehunnie, I think today you have to going home alone…”

“Ah, right. Today you started your trainee day at SM right? Ah, I forgot that. That’s ok, not a big deal”.

“I’m really sorry Sehunnie”.

“Ay… don’t be. Ah, how about I take you there after school? I also want to go to the book store in that area. We can go together”.

“Alright, it seems like a good idea”.

The bell rang as a sign that the school is over. Luckily for Sehun who didn’t bring his cloak, this time the weather seems getting warmer and no cold strong winds blow like earlier. The two boys come out together from the school gate. As they walked side by side, Sehun wraps his arm around Kai’s shoulder. Both started to smile at each other and giggled at nothing like an idiot.

“Such a nice weather we had”, Sehun said as they walk together, still wrapping his arms around Kai’s shoulder.

“That’s right. It’s a nice day indeed…”

“Yes, a nice day to walk together, and to have a future idol in my arms. It’s perfect”.

“Haha… ya, what are you talking about? So silly”

“Ya, Kai-ah, one day when you are debuted as an idol and become famous, I’ll be your number one fan. I’ll always buy your new album and post your poster in my rooms. I also will collect your every picture and save it on my phone and set it as my wallpaper. I’ll come to your fan sign and scream your name”, said Sehun as he blankly looked upon a sky and smile like an idiot. Kai who’s walking beside him just smiling and said, “You sounds like a sassaeng fans”.

Sehun suddenly stopped his step and take off his arms from Kai’s shoulders, “Ya, when you become famous, don’t ever forget me ok?! You have to spend some times to play games with me. Also, don’t ever ignoring my calls and keep replying my text ok?! We can’t be a stranger. Got it?”. Hearing his best friend burst in anger thinking about how this life would separate them, which is not going to happen, made him smile and nodded as he wrapped his arms around to Sehun’s shoulders. “Of course I won’t forget you. Me, Kai is forever yours. Got it? Let’s go or we will late for bus”.

After take Kai to his trainee place, and saying goodbye, Sehun walking toward a book store near the building when he feels someone is secretly following him. Feeling something isn’t right, he accelerated his step. Knowing that the person following him also accelerated his step, slowly Sehun started to run and quickly enter the book store. At least, there are a lot of person in bookstore, if that person going to do something bad to Sehun, at least he could get help from people on the book store.

Sehun walk toward a bookshelf while keep nervously looking back. When he was busy searching a book that he needs, a heavy voice shocked him.

“Excuse me, boy. Here, come to this place when you have made up your mind. Ah, and don’t avoid a people carelessly and make me look like a kidnapper”. That man walked away as he passed a business card to Sehun’s hand and leaves Sehun in a shocked state. The card says “SM Entertainment Talent Scout”. Hm? Isn’t this the agency where Kai is being trained? Why did that person gave it to me? Blankly, Sehun walked out the book store, with no book to buy. Still stare confusedly at the business card in his hands. While still wondering about what is just happening, his eyes catch a strange figure. The figure of the same person who just gave him a card. In the alley, that person was talking into a young boy with a pretty face. Sehun couldn’t hear what are they talking about but he can see that person handed the young boy the same card that Sehun has in his hand. What is it? Is that people giving a card to anybody? Is it a fraud?, as Sehun thinking that way, the strange guy leave leaving a young pretty boy alone with a card in his hand. Sehun looked at that boy silently. Feeling someone watching over him, that boy looked on Sehun’s direction and both make an eye contact.

Sehun startled, what is it? Is he a boy? Or a girl? If he’s a boy, that face is too pretty for him. That boy slowly smiled to Sehun. Sehun could feel his cheek getting warmer and slowly blushing red.