Chapter 9 – Myungsoo’s Concerns

Love At First Sight

 

---Author POV---

“Sooyeon-ah! Are you okay?!”

You were a little startled because L is suddenly barged in to the nurse room with Minho following him from behind.

“Minho said your right ankle is twisted?!”

L yelled at you making you scared a bit. You never see L this mad before.

“Umm… I…” You don’t know what to say, you’re too scared to answer.

“Why don’t you tell me? I’m worried… No need to keep secret between us…”

L words suddenly soften. He knew that you were scared because he yelled at you.

He sat beside you and caressed your hair. Your heart skipped a beat many times when he does that.

“I don’t want you to be worried… that are all.”

“Well, I’m worried now. Can you walk?”

“I’m not sure Myungsoo.” You get up from the bed slowly and stand up. But you can’t. It’s not fully healed yet.

“Auu…” You scrunched down on the floor because it’s really hurt.

“Call me oppa.”

“N-Ne?”

“Call me oppa first then I will take you home.”

“No! Last night you steal my first kiss then now you want me to call you oppa?”

Minho’s eyes are popping out because of the words you said.

“Uhmm… I just wait outside guys.” Then Minho leave and you two suddenly become awkward.

“W-Well, Whatever your choice, struggling while walking home or I’ll send you home?”

“Fine… Take me home, M-Myungsoo oppa…”

After you said those words, L is smiling like an idiot.

Then he helped you out of the school by holding your side, with a help from Minho too of course. While in the parking lot, L didn’t stop and you’re confused because he’s not taking his car.

“Why aren’t you taking your car? Minho already taking his motor cycle and go home.”

“I don’t drive today, after Minho told me what happened to you, I rushed to the school and I forgot to take my car.”

“Oh…” That’s all you can say to him.

*There’s something that bothers me about Minho, he’s really nice to me, and his concern is really sincere... What if-*

“Kyaa!” Your thoughts were cut off because L is suddenly lifting you up in bridal style.

“Let me carry you home.” Then he smile sweetly at you before you hid your face on his chest because of the embarrassment. And he just chuckled softly before he’s taking you to your house. With you asleep on his chest, L never felt this happy before.

“I wish we could stay like this forever. I love you Lee Sooyeon.”

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry for the late and short update ㅠㅠ i've been busy with school recently, and sorry for the short chapter, but today's double update! yehet!