Chapter 6 – Misunderstanding

Love At First Sight

Myungsoo is relief that you don’t recognize him. But you would take glances at him. You still curious who is the person. Myungsoo will peek at you and Zelo to check if Zelo would do anything bad to you that is never going to happen.

Then someone talk from the microphone to announce something. It’s Mr. Kim.

“I’m sorry for interrupting, but to make this event more interesting, the other teachers and I are agreeing to pick one girl’s number and the guy’s from this ballot box.” He pointed at 2 white ballot boxes on the small table.

“And they will sing for us, and the song and lyrics are already prepared.” He continues and he put his left hand inside the girl’s ballot box. And then continue with the guy’s.

All of the students are nervous, some of them don’t want to be called, and some of them are hoping that they will be picked with the most handsome/prettiest person.

“The girl’s number is….. 27!” Mr. Kim happily shouted the number, and of course, you shocked. Zelo give you a reassuring smile. Then you wait for the guy’s number to be called.

“The guy’s number is….. 42! Please number 27 and 42 come up to the stage!”

You awkwardly walk through the crowds and come up to the stage, few seconds later, the guy get on the stage too.

*It’s that guy... I wonder if he can sing.*

Mr. Kim handed out 2 piece of paper to us. It’s the lyrics. You were relief that it’s the song that you sang the most. The guy is just grinning beside you.

Love U, Like U - Ost. Shut Up Flower Boy Band

*It’s starting... take a deep breath Sooyeon! Fighting!!*

“Music… starts!” Mr.Kim signaled the band to start the music.

(Blue is L and purple is both of L and You)

I love you neoreul saranghae…

chama hajimot-han mal,

ttollineun gaseumi ne mami,

neul sumgyowatdon geuronmal...

*He’s got a pretty good voice… now it’s our turn to sing together... Fighting!*

Achimimyeon nunbusige nareul bichwojuneun,

Neul hessalgateun neoneun naegeneun neonun…

The song is going very well. Your voice and his are matched perfectly. But you felt something odd. You feel like recognize the guy’s voice. But you shrugged off the thought.

You both bowed at each other then left the stage. Then he suddenly grips your wrist that makes you turn your head to him. “Yes?” you asked. But he just smiled at you and opened your fist then put a small memo on your palm. “What the—“ You just shrugged then walk off the stage.

“You’ve got a great voice you know.” Zelo said as you walk towards him.

“Thank you Zelo-sshi.”

The party is going pretty well, but then you suddenly remember the memo that the guy gave you. You opened it slowly then read it.

Meet me in the balcony 12:00 PM”

*Well, it’s still 11:53, I still have 7 minutes. Who is he?*

Then you decided to just go to the balcony now, since it’s so loud in the gym. You stood up from the table that you sat with the other member of B.A.P.

“I’m going to take a little fresh air; it’s too loud in here. Bye.”

“Bye.” They said in unison.

 

---L POV---

It’s still 11:53 PM, still got 7 minutes more. I already took my mask off. Well, I was wondering if I should ask Sooyeon to be my girlfriend or not.

But then a tap on my shoulder makes me snapped out of my thoughts.

“Soo—“ I was expecting Sooyeon but Hyuna is the one that tap my shoulder.

“Oppa~ why are you here alone?” She wrapped her arms around my waist, and I jerked her hand.

“Why are you like this oppa? Don’t you want us to be alone? This is the perfect place oppa...” She came near me and I know what about to happen. She’s trying to kiss me but I stopped her by holding both of her arms.

“Stop it. We’re not together anymore! Arasso?” but something unexpected happens.

She kissed me so suddenly, and while she kiss me I try to jerk her off, but I can’t, she grip on my tie too tight. Then I try to look to the balcony door to see if anyone sees this. Well, I was hoping that no one saw this. But I was wrong. Sooyeon is standing there, watching me and Hyuna kissing.

I pushed Hyuna off me; I don’t care if she’s a girl. Then Sooyeon scream words that I don’t want to hear from her.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: heyyyyooooohaaa!! finally an update from me! sorry for the long wait.. and welcome my new subscribers and readers! this is the first chapter that update today! please anticipate chapter 7 in few hours :)