Chapter 14 – Make you miss me (Mission #2)

Love At First Sight

 

---SOOYEON POV---

Myungsoo is nowhere at sight since I step out of the classroom. I wonder if he’s gonna drive me home or not? Well, he’s staying at my house as the matter of fact! Did he really serious of playing with me? He’s really gonna make me miss him and beg him to talk to me? Well, you know what? Two can play this game… Hehe.. Hehehe… HEHEHEHEHEHEHE…..

. . .

Okay I’m being like a creep in the hallway now laughing silently to myself.

Where is he by the way? I’m going to play al little… HEHEHEHEHE…

Okay I’m really being a creep right now.

 

---AUTHOR POV---

“Oh? Minho-sshi!” Finally you can spot Minho, maybe he knows where Myungsoo is.

He just turns around to take a glimpse of you then continuing his walk. You were confused by his action, so you ran to catch up with him.

“Minho-sshi, wait a minute.” You tugged at his sleeve and he stops walking, but he’s not looking at you.

“What?” he said calmly, still not looking at you.

“Do you know where Myungsoo oppa is? I don’t see him since lunch break.” You let go of his sleeve and he heave a sigh.

“No.” He spat then walk away, leaving you with confusion.

*What’s wrong with him? Maybe he has a bad day… or he just mad at m--*

Your thoughts were cut off once again because someone bumped to your shoulder a little too hard and the person that bumped to you doesn’t bother to apologize. The school is empty by now, and he is walking casually ahead as if he didn’t see you. Oh nooo… you’re not going to let this one slide, you chuckled angrily and the guy must have notice because he took ½ second to look at you. But something’s bother you. His back is waayy too familiar. You smirk knowing who it is.

“AHH!! I have a bruise on my shoulder at P.E class, and that guy is making it worse!” You fall down to the floor and yelled on purpose so he’ll hear it, and eventually he stop in his tracks. You smirk at your own acting knowing it works. *I got you.*

 

---SOOYEON POV---

That stupid Kim Myungsoo!!! He’s having too much fun!

 

Flashback

“AHH!! I have a bruise on my shoulder at P.E class, and that guy is making it worse!” You fall down to the floor and yelled on purpose so he’ll hear it, and eventually he stop in his tracks. You smirk at your own acting knowing it works. *I got you.*

“Can’t get up my lovely girlfriend?” Myungsoo teased you so that you’ll be pissed and it works.

“It hurts…” you mumbled enough for him to hear.

“Say that you miss me and I’ll help you.”

“Like I will!” you snapped.

“Fine if that’s what you want. Remember, I’ll win in the end jagiyaa~!” He winked then left you with smirk plastered on his face.

“KIM MYUNGSOO~!!!!” you yelled angrily in the hallway and he just chuckled.

 

It’s been almost a week since Myungsoo playing this ‘hard-to-get’ or ‘miss-me’ game. Well to be honest, I miss him, his hugs and… kisses. We haven’t kissed since the peck in front of the locker. How I want to hug him now. But in school or even in my house he’s always tease or mocking me!

 

---MYUNGSOO POV---

Arrrgghhh… What to do??? I want to make her miss me but instead I made her annoyed by my actions, it feels like we fight indirectly. Can’t help it though, she’s so cute when she’s mad or annoyed. Well, I miss her so much. Should I end this game?

 

---AUTHOR POV---

You walked out freshly from the bathroom. After you dried your hair, you went downstairs to watch TV but instead you found Myungsoo asleep on the couch in front of the TV. You kneeling in front of his face and trace his feature with your eyes.

*Should I kiss him? It won’t hurt right? Besides, he’s asleep.*

You lean in, and as your lips about to touch his, his eyes shot open and in seconds, his lips are on yours already. Your eyes were round like a basketball. Literally.

We pulled away after a while and you try to catch my breath while he, on the other side is smirking so handsomely.

“Can’t resist my lips, huh?” he teased you and ruffled your hair.

“N-No… I was just trying to see what’s on your hair, I t-think I saw a b-bug.” Gosh Sooyeon! Why are you stuttering?

“Oh.” Is only the word that coming from him.

You can’t take this game anymore so you give in.

“I miss you Myungsoo oppa. Please end this game.” You hug him from behind and hide your face on his back because of embarrassment.

Myungsoo unconsciously smile and turn around so that he can hug you.

“I was thinking about that too. So why don’t you tell me at school when you play your bad acting skills in the hallway?” He teased you and slapped his arm playfully.

“At least we know well that we missed each other right? Even if it’s barely 6 hours after I decided to make you miss me.” He added and you chuckled.

“Shall we eat dinner jagi?” He asked.

“Yes!” you answer then he pecks your nose quickly before sprinting to the kitchen leaving you blushing madly.

“OPPA!!” You ran after him then start to prepare the dinner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sooyeon-ah, where are you lately? Because of the re-arrangement of the class we barely saw each other because we only have this class together. And since you have a boyfriend now, we almost never had lunch together again.” Yuri pouted at you and you just smile apologetically at her.

“Mian Yuri-ah… because I and Myungsoo oppa always go home together we always leave class immediately. I’m sorry. But today I’ll make it up to you! We’ll go shopping todayyy!” You and Yuri high-fived and pack your things before leaving class.

Then you received a text from Myungsoo.

Sorry babe, have to do something with Minho so I can’t drive you home today. You can go home alone right? And I think I’m gonna be home a little late. Love You :*

You smiled at the text and reply him immediately.

It’s okay actually! And I have some shopping to do with Yuri today so I think I will be home late too, I guess. See you at home, Love You :*

You told Yuri about the text and you two squealed happily. And Yuri already know about you two staying together.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally another update... but i can't update next week, i have an exam on monday till friday, soooo... no update till then. so sorry, please don't hate me :)