Chapter 7 – A K-Kiss?

Love At First Sight

 

“I HATE YOU!!!”

Calling me jerk is enough but hate? Oh god, I’m sure 100% she won’t talk to me until I can convince her that this isn’t true. Hate? That’s a long waayyy to apologize.

“Sooyeon-ah, it’s not what it’s look like...”

Hyuna is just standing there. Smirking at Sooyeon.

“So, you told me to come here just to see you two kissing? To tell me that you are Hyuna’s?! Gosh you’re one of the best heartbreaker Myungsoo!”

Then she left us with tears in her eyes. I glared at Hyuna with my scariest glare.

“Damn you Hyuna!” Then I left Hyuna alone, dumbfounded with my actions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran after her until outside the school, but I can’t find her.

Then I heard a familiar voice behind the tree across the gym. It’s her.

She’s sitting under the tree and cursing while sobbing at the same time.

“Aisshhh!! Why it has to be her?! I will never going to talk to you ever again Kim Myungsoo! You are the first that ever break my heart this worst! I HATE YOUUUUU!!!”

She screaming and talking to herself and crying at the same time. I felt really guilty, but I have to make her to believe in me again. It’s too late. I’m already fall too hard for her.

“You won’t talk to me ever again?” She’s shock by my sudden appearance.

“No. And this is the last words I will say to you. GO AWAY.” She said in a cold term. But that doesn’t really affect me. Well, I think it’s pretty cute.

“Well, I will not go away. But I’m just going to tell you what my true feelings are for you, Sooyeon-ah…” She turned her head away, and I walk slowly towards her. She seems to be confused about what I meant.

“Well, this is my feelings for you.” Then I cupped her face to turn her face to face me, then I kiss her. She’s trying to push me off but I’m tightening my grip on her back. Then after few seconds she’s giving in and starting to kiss me back. I smile between the kiss and bit her bottom lip for entrance to show more of what I feel towards her. And she let me in. The kiss is so passionate and sweet. It’s love, not lust. I never enjoy kissing this much. Not even with Hyuna. This is the best kiss I’ve ever had in my life.

Then we pulled away slowly and I saw her face getting really pink.

“That was my feelings for you... Now you understand right?” I chuckled at her cuteness while she’s trying to hide her blush.

“T-That was my f-first k-kiss you know.” She mumbled the words softly but I can hear it. I just let out a little laugh.

“You already stole my heart, now you stealing my first kiss too? Nappeun namja!” Then she ran away, leaving me alone.

*Did I just steal her first kiss? And she said that I already stole her heart too? That means Sooyeon is in love with me too?! Good job Kim Myungsoo! That means she couldn’t mad at me for long time! :D*

 

---SOOYEON POV---

“Aisssshhhh! That Kim Myungsoo is really something!” I stomped my feet at my puppy doll.

“Oww… Poor puppy…” I picked up the puppy doll then put it on my bed.

“Sooyeon dear! Come down here now! You’re late for dinner dear!” My mom shouted from down stairs and I ran to the stairs as quickly as possible because I’m late for 10 minutes.

But unfortunately, because I’m not aware of anything, I stepped on my little brother's toy car and fall down the stairs. Guess what’s next…

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hehe.. what will happen to Sooyeon? wait till the next chapter comes~~~ hhihihihihihihihi