Chapter 11 – New Born Couple

Love At First Sight

 

---AUTHOR POV---

“Waaahhh, what’s going on here?” Minho’s eyes wide open when he saw you and L walking together to school. Hand in hand.

“Hehe, it just… happened.” L said while rubbing the back of his neck. I just let out a little giggle.

“Well, congratulation for you both.” Minho said a little bit awkward.

“Well, got to go, see you guys at lunch.” Then you and L bid goodbye to Minho because class is about to start.

Minho just nod then you and L walk away. But Minho doesn’t leave instantly at that moment, but he’s frowning.

He suddenly felt like his heart aches for a second and he felt that he feeling something hurt down his stomach. Now that he realizes that he… fell in love with you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Myungsoo-ah… you’re really hot.”

“I know I’m hot, right?” Myungsoo said with a grin.

“It’s not what I meant. Your body is hot.”

Right now you and Myungsoo are hugging each other on a small park near school. (School is already over btw^^)

“Your forehead is hot too.” You said while touching his forehead.

“Let’s go home. You’re sick.”

 

>>>At Home

“Go to my room and sleep, I’ll make you some soup.”

Myungsoo just nod then go upstairs.

When you finished making it, you go to your room and found Myungsoo lying on your bed with his palm covering his eyes.

“Sit down, I’ll feed you.” You sit beside him on the bed and give him a glass of warm water to drink.

“Gomawo…” Myungsoo said while smiling weakly then give you a short peck on your right cheek.

“Just eat now then rest.” You look away awkwardly then start to feed him.

*I love you so much Lee Sooyeon… I’ll never give up on you.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

K-kajima…”

You and L were watching DVD in your room right now. You guys are watching ‘The Werewolf Boy’. It’s about to end soon and you were already cry a lot. L pulls your head to rest on his shoulder and you cry even harder until you hug L.

The movie is over; you’re now wiping your tears off with your already 20th tissue.

“Are you that sad watching it?” L suddenly asked out of nowhere.

“Yes… Can you imagine a girl’s first love and she still loves him until she’s a granny? I want my love story like that.”

“Well, I’ll be your werewolf boy, except that you won’t ever let me go. Arasso?” L held out his pinky for you to take.

“Promise?” you asked L with your teary eyes.

“I Promise.” Without any hesitant, he answer.

 

 

Well let’s just hope that the promise won’t be broken, kay?

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

double update tadaaayyyyy!! yehet!