Chapter 13 – Make you miss me (Mission #1)

Love At First Sight

---AUTHOR POV---

“Myungsoo-ah? Where are you? Do you want breakfast?” You wandered around the house but you still can’t find Myungsoo. You were already up but you find Myungsoo is not beside you anymore.

“Where are y—“ A pair of arms hug your shoulders from behind.

“Haven’t I told you many times before? Call me oppa.”

“Tch. Arasseo… Oppa. Want to accompany me to have breakfast downstairs… Oppa?”

“Haha… of course jagi~” He kissed your cheek and you blushed.

 

>>> Fast forward 30 minutes

“That was very tasty.” Myungsoo said while wiping his mouth.

“Thank you. Let’s go to school?”

“Let’s go.” Myungsoo said standing up then taking your hand in his.

“W-What are y-you doing?” You said stuttering because of the sudden skin ship.

“Going to school of course.”

“I mean, do we really have to hold hands?”

“Yes, so people will know that you’re mine. And only, mine.”

You were speechless at his words. What you could only do is blushed every time he said sweet things to you.

“Let’s go?” you just nod.

 

>>> 20 minutes later

OH GOD! They’re really dating together! I really want to punch her face right now!”

“I know! How could he choose her aside from other popular girls?”

“Yesterday she is carried by Minho to the nursery room, and when she got out, she’s already on Myungsoo oppa’s arm. I felt like vomiting.”

Okay… that was harsh. You two just arrived at the school parking lot when Myungsoo opening the door for you, you could already hear their senseless words. But Myungsoo doesn’t hear it. He was on the phone with Minho.

“Haah…” you sigh heavily and Myungsoo notice that.

He ended the call and held your hand tightly and says, “Everything’s going to be okay. Just pretend that you didn’t hear them. But if there’s a word that really out of the line, just tell me and I’ll take care of it.”

You hummed a ‘yes’ at him and walking inside the school building hand-in-hand with him. You felt happy because there’s no one talking about you, but you could feel the piercing stares that they gave. And actually Myungsoo is glaring all of the students, and he’s been doing it since you two walk hand-in-hand.

You chuckled silently at his childish behavior. You notice it too.

 

>>> Fast forward till lunch

“Hey babe.” Myungsoo hook his arm around your shoulder.

“Aishhh.. Myungsoo mwoya?! People are starin—“ He pecks your lips quickly and you just stood there in front of your locker, stunned.

“Aisshhhh…” You hid your face with your hair.

“Haha! You’re really cute.” He smiled happily but you just muttered curses.

You sprint to the cafeteria leaving him alone.

“Tch..” Myungsoo chuckled at your childishness then put his hand in his pockets and follow you.

“Wait for me jagii~”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Myungsoo ugly! Jerk! Stupid! Stupiiddd! I hate you! Why do you always making me blushing?”

You said while torturing your food. You’re now on the table somewhere on the backyard under a big tree.

“At least the air will calm me.” You close your eyes and enjoying your moment before someone ruined it.

“Miss me?”

You open your eyes quickly just to see Myungsoo grin at you.

“No.” You said and start eating your food to avoid his stares.

“Fine then, I’ll make you miss me.” He stands up from his seat and walk away leaving you dumbfounded with his evil smirk.

“Eyyy... this guy really.” You scoffed then back to eat your food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Shiittt… I’m late!” You’re now running in the hallway at full speed until you spot someone familiar in front of the class you’re about to enter.

“Annyeong Minho-sshi…” You smiled at him but it soon fades when he just ignore you as if you weren’t there and go inside the classroom.

“What the…” You just look at him weirdly before you go into the classroom. Thank god the teacher hasn’t come yet.

You sit on your seat quietly then a teacher came.

“Be quiet students. The Math teacher is off today, there are no assignment and no available teachers so… it’s free time.” The teacher quickly gets out of the classroom.

You take out your phone and headset because the class is getting noisy.

You clicked random and a song started to play.

You put your head on the desk then close your eyes.

Then you felt like there’s something on your head and you sit up quickly making that ‘something’ falls to the floor.

“Yaahh~ my cap is falling.”

You look up just to see the person pouted cutely at you.

What? Oh- Wait… It’s him.

“Oh? Mian…” You pick up his cap and give it him. Instead of accepting it, he pushed the cap back to your head and turns it around so the back of the cap is in front.

“It’s a snapback, so you wear it like that. You look cute actually.” He grins at you and you blushed while you shifted your gaze somewhere else and it landed on Minho who is sleeping on the desk beside you.

“Why are you ignoring me? Yah! Sooyeon-sshi!” You didn’t hear him because you were in your own thoughts wondering, why is Minho ignoring you? That question ringing in your head a few times until you felt something poke your nose.

“Earth calling for Sooyeon!” you snap your head towards him and put on an apologetic smile at him.

“What are you saying again, Zelo-sshi?” You put on your best doll-innocent eyes so his pout will disappear, and actually, it… it works… Wait- What? Are you REALLY that CUTE? Ppffttt--- it would be the end of the world.

“Why are you ignoring me? Aren’t you remembering we’re on the same math class? And why are you looking to the—Oh… you’re looking at Choi Minho. Ah! I heard that you and Kim Myungsoo are now a couple?!” He suddenly snapped and you shushed him with your hand clasped around his mouth because he talks too bluntly and few of your classmates glared at you because you, being so close with yet another kingka.

*DUGEUN* *DUGEUN* DUGEUN*

Zelo’s heart is racing insanely fast right now. With your small pretty hand around his mouth is too much for him to take in. And after hearing the news about a new born couple in the school and accidently hears that the new couple is ‘Kim Myungsoo & Lee Sooyeon’. And his heart aches for a second after remembering that you’re already taken.

“Quiet down, I don’t want to be the center of the attention again after I found my freedom!” You said quietly enough for him to hear.

“Okay, but Sooyeon-sshi…” Zelo scrunched down to your eye level and met your gaze.

“Eung?” You stared curiously at him.

“Can we drop the honorifics?” He asked pleadingly. And you smile until your eyes made crescent-moon shapes making his heart flutter more.

“Of course Zelo-yah.”

He just smiles whole-heartedly in return.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hay guise~~~~! Finally an update from me!

And guess whuuttttt?????????????

I’m planning to insert EXO in this fanfics! I’m addicted to them lately (well, actually from the first time I saw MAMA MV *runs*). I want another love line and conflict in this story. I want to put all of them in this story, but I’m confused to choose who is to be in the Sooyoeon Fans club! Muahahahahahhahahahah!! Well, my bias is ekhemLAYSEHUNKAIKYUNGSOOCHANYEOLBAEKHYUNekhem

So I want to put a poll~~!!!! The biggest votes will win! Yoohoo!