Chapter 15 – Still a secret? Or should I tell him?

Love At First Sight

---MYUNGSOO POV---

“What do you think about this, Minho? Will she like it?” I asked my best friend while he inspecting the thing that I want to buy.

“She’ll love it. From what I see, she likes cute stuff.” he replies while giving the thing back to me.

“I know right? If she loves it, I want her to kiss me!” I said smiling like an idiot across the street.

“Myungsoo Oppa!” I and Minho turn our heads to the source of the sound.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

---SOOYEON POV---

“Waah, Sooyeon-ah! It’s so cool! I bet he’ll love it!” Yuri says while he admires the thing that I want to buy for Myungsoo.

“Should I get one too?” She says while rummaging through the stuff.

“Who are you going to give it to?”

“I’m giving it to Minho of course.” She says and happily searching for the right color.

“Since Myungsoo loves black, I think I want to buy Minho the grey one. I bet he looks hot in this.” She added, I just laugh.

“Yuri-ah, should we buy ice cream after we pay? There’s one ice cream parlor not far from this shop.”

“Okay!”

 

 

“One large cup of chocolate mint, please.” I says and look at Yuri that still scanning the flavor.

“Umm… One medium cup of vanilla, please.” The waiter nod his head then take his leave.

“What a nice day, don’t you think?” I says while looking out the window and looking at the doll’s shop across the ice cream shop.

“Yuri-ah!” I said still not taking off my eyes from the shop. “Wae?”

“Let’s go there after the ice cream arrives!”

“Okay.”

 

Fast forward 2 minutes >>>

(A/N: it’s really unnecessary to write this fast forward. It’s only 2 minutes -____-)

“Here’s your order, thank you.” The waiter says.

“Let’s go!” I grab my cup then sprint out of the shop.

“Wait!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

---AUTHOR POV---

Myungsoo’s smile instantly drops when he know who is it.

“Is it for me oppa? It’s so cute! I like it!” she says and snatches the thing from Myungsoo’s hand.

“It’s NOT for you, and don’t snatches things that’s not yours. It’s annoying.” Myungsoo snaps then snatches the thing back to its original owner, himself.

HyunAh scoffs then snarls, “I bet it’s for that , maybe she just want your fame—“

That’s it. She touches the center of the fire.

“She is NOT a !!” Myungsoo roars. The he come closer to HyunAh… Too close and for HyunAh, it’s frightening.

YOU! Are a ! So stop cursing at her and look at yourself in the mirror. Maybe the old HyunAh is cute, sweet and lovely. But now, she’s nothing but a that only wants attention and gets into any guys pants, screw you.”

Then Myungsoo leave first and followed by Minho who shot a disbelief look to HyunAh before following his friend. HyunAh clenches her fists tightly and groans loudly in the empty street.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Ahhh… Nnngghh... Aaanngghh… Harder, ugh!”

 

 

 

 

“Ah! Yes, right there! Harder, anngghhh~!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay Ms.Lee, it’s done.” The massager says before she left.

“Ahh… it’s done already, it felt so good.” You say then sit upright from the bed and look at Yuri who is asleep on the bed next to yours.

“Yah! How could you be asleep now! We should go home now, it’s late!” You flick her forehead and her eyes shot open almost immediately.

“Aishh… arasseo, arasseo.”

“Let’s get dressed, and then help me with this.” You say and point to a shopping bag that almost full of stuffed dolls from the shop earlier.

“Why did you have to buy so many dolls? Urgghh…”

“Because, I can hug that doll incase Myungsoo is not beside me.” You say and look at the particular doll.

“Soooo cheesy… eww..” Yuri fakes gagging and earns a smack in the head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I’m home—Woahh~” You open the door and is face-to-face with Myungsoo’s face so close to yours. But there’s something odd. His face is unreadable. No expression at all.

“W-Why? Is there something you want to tell me?” Seeing your scared expression, Myungsoo soften.

“Just stay away from HyunAh as much as possible, she’s really annoying, AND wants us to separate, I think.” Myungsoo calmly say straight to the point.

“I want to be away from her too. But she’s always threa—“ As you are about to say threat you stop immediately. What if HyunAh will do something bad to you and possibly to Myungsoo too, even Yuri. You don’t want them to get treat by the things they don’t deserve.

Myungsoo gives you a look. “She’s always what?” You divert your gaze to a shockingly interesting carpet.

“Umm… She’s always… Uhh… Talk behind my back w-with intention of making me a-annoyed so I-I wont l-like you anymore.” You force a nervous smile to your face. You pray in your head in case Myungsoo notices your nervousness.

Unfortunately for you, he notices.

“I don’t want to talk to you until you tell me the truth. I’ll give you 10 seconds now. Spill it.” Myungsoo cross his arms to his chest and look at you straight in the eyes.

1

 

2

 

3

 

4

 

5

 

6

 

7

 

“Uhh…”

 

9

 

10

With that he walks to the guest room and lock the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

---MYUNGSOO POV---

Aisshhhh!! Girls are really—Urgh!

“Yah, you okay?” Hoya hyung asks me. Well I guess my bad mood is too obvious. Maybe Hoya hyung’s place will make me better.

“Not really. Well, my girlfriend lied to me.”

Hoya hyung pats my back in concern. Until he realize something.

“W-What??!! G-G-Girlf-friend? YAH! Since when and why aren’t you telling us about this?”

“It’s complicated actually. We’re one of many people that fell in love at first sight. Actually I don’t believe at ‘love-at-fist-sight’ thingy. And then it hit me. I fell for her at first sight. And now we’re a couple. But lately she’s been keeping something from me.” Hoya hyung nod in understanding.

“Well, maybe she has her reason for it. She’s not leaving you, right?”

I heave a sigh.

“She’s not… but I really want to be the person that she can always lean on, and not scared to share bad stories to each other. I guess she hasn’t fully trusted me.” I lean my back on the sofa and close my eyes.

“Well, maybe you could persuade her to tell it. But don’t use force or harsh words if you can see fear in her eyes. And don’t push her too much. If she’s not telling it, just wait for it. If she’s really in love with you, she’ll tell you sooner or later.” Hoya hyung smile softly at me and I give him a thankful-brotherly hug.

“Thank you so much hyung for the advice. And why do you know about love relationship so much? Have you fallen in love too?” I tease hyung and he blush a little. Hoya hyung’s ears were red as chili!

“A-Ani… I don’t love her… yet. Maybe she’s just a crush. Hehe…” Hoya hyung rub the back of his neck while smiling sheepishly.

“Eyy… you better catch her now before somebody else hyung!” I continue to until he smacks my head.

“YAH!! Now you explain to me then the rest of the INFINITE about:  SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND???”

Get ready for the INFINITE attacks Myungsoo. *gulp*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update from me! sorry for the long hiatius *bow*

Hey hohohohohoho!! My final exam is overrr Yahahahaha! I’m going to be a high school student soon!

Well, the vote for the EXO member is still hasn’t decided who yet. Because there’s 2 equal votes! Please vote anyone.. The future of this story depends on you guys too! please vote.. one click won't hurt right? if the next time i check there's no change, i'm gonna put ma bias here! And~ I’m so happy I can get to enjoy my holiday with my Junior High School mates. Hope the holiday’s not spoiled.

If there are more comments, more motivation for me to update. If there isn’t, I think this story is readerless(if that’s even a word *roll eyes*) so please comment something ^^ even if it just a dot or coma I still take it as a comment. Love you all... especially my dear subscribers *throw flying kisses* don’t reject my kiss! I dare you! >:)