Chapter 5 – The D-Day

Love At First Sight

It’s the D-Day. Yes, the party is tonight at 8pm till midnight or so. You still have 2 hours before the party starts.

You do your clothes, hair and make-up all by yourself. You went shopping with Yuri yesterday; you bought a red dress, a pair of heels, mask, and head accessories.

It’s now 7.34pm, there’s still 26 minutes left, but Zelo isn’t coming yet.

*I texted him my address, directions and stuff… what took him so long?*

While waiting for Zelo to arrived, you look at yourself again in the mirror.

*I think this is enough… I put on light make-up, I don’t want to have a cake face like Hyuna!*

You smiled in satisfaction until your mom barged into your room.

“Sooyeon dear! Your boyfriend is arrived! Omo… He’s so handsome! Hurry up!” your mom left your room with a big smile plastered on her face. You stand up and get your purse, cell phone and of course, your mask.

*Calm down Sooyeon… this is only a Valentine party...* you awkwardly come down stairs slowly and blush a little while Zelo looking at you with wide eyes.

Zelo wears a black tuxedo, a black pairs of shoes, a loose tie and he’s got a purple-gray coloured hair.

*He’s so handsome and well prepared! I was nothing compared to him... I should have worn a more beautiful dress…*

“Y-You’re so b-beautiful Sooyeon-sshi…”

You’re blushed a little when you hear his compliment.

“Come down here, I’ll put on the rose corsage on your wrist.”

He put on the rose corsage on your right wrist. It’s so beautiful. It’s a simple pink rose with a few of leaves beside it.

“Let’s go.” He said while interlacing fingers with you. You blushed at the sudden skin ship.

“O-Okay… I’ll go now, eomma, appa!”

“Okay dear and Zelo-sshi... please take care of our daughter.” Your mom smiled and bid goodbye to you.

“I will Mr.  & Mrs.Lee”We both bowed then got into Zelo’s car.

 

---ZELO POV---

I’m just starting the engine, and then I realized that Sooyeon isn’t wearing the seatbelt. She’s busy with her phone.

She noticed my stare and she’s asking why. I don’t say anything, I pointed at her seatbelt, but she’s not getting it.

*She’s so innocent and cute…*

“What? Is there anything on my face?”

I just sigh and lean closer to grab her seatbelt.

“W-What are y-you doing Z-Zelo-sshi?” She lean back and I lean forward to grab the seatbelt, then she suddenly close her eyes tightly. I grab the seatbelt and put it on her. I lean back to my seat then flicked her forehead. “Open your eyes… it’s not like I’m going to kiss you.” I then I smirked at her.

“Y-Yah! What are you talking about?! I’m not expecting you to kiss me! And I never mention about kissing!”

“Well, you close your eyes, and you’re not pushed me back or slap me.” I making her blushed.

“Whatever! Just drive now or we’re gonna be late.”

“Okay.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 20 minutes later, we arrived at the school gym. Yes, the party is held at the gym because of the big space.

Before we enter the gym, we both put our mask first. Then go to the teacher to tell him our names for the King and Queen voting. Since it’s a Masquerade party, no one recognize us, so we put our pin with number 27 on it. So everybody’s voting with number.

We enter the gym, and all of the guys eyes are on Sooyeon, I glared at them for staring at her like that.

*Get your eyes off my girl! She’s mine ton—Wait, what?! Sooyeon is only your partner! She’s not your girl Zelo!* I hit my head lightly then interlaced my fingers with hers.

“Where are we going to do now?” She looked at me with bored expression and I just chuckled. Then I have an idea.

“I want you to meet my friends. They’re very nice. Let’s go.” I dragged her through the crowds and try to find my friends. After about 7 minutes of searching, I’ve finally found them.

“There they are!” I waved at them and they’re signaling me to come over to their table.

Everyone stand up and greet us.

“Annyeonghaseyo!”

“Annyeonghaseyo…” She shyly bowed at them.

“Sooyeon-shhi, these are my friends, from the right is Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup.”

“Ne… Nice to meet you guys.”

“What a pretty lady, I wonder if she is prettier without the mask?” Himchan hyung wink at her and she blushed.

“Hyung! She’s mine tonight.” I pouted at him.

“Fine... well let’s take a seat.” We all take a sit then chat for almost an hour, and then we decided to take our partner to dance.

“It’s almost dance time now for the vote, let’s go.” Daehyun said while everyone else is searching for their partner.

I dragged Sooyeon to the dance floor and she refused. But after I remind her about the King and Queen Selection she’s agree.

 

---SOOYEON POV---

*Where is Myungsoo? Who is the girl he asks? Is he going to flirt in front of me again?*

Zelo drag me to the dance floor and we start to dance. Zelo is so cool and awesome in dancing, what can I do is giggled and sometimes laugh at his cuteness.

*Well, Zelo isn’t that bad... He’s very nice and caring, a while ago he just said that I’m his tonight…*

I giggled while thinking about his words.

Then the slow music is starting to flow…

 

---L POV---

I end up with Hyuna since there’s no one else I could ask. Aissshhh..! This is so irritating! She’s keep dancing in front of me like a ! She’s not as sweet and savage as before. She’s keep seducing me with her trick, but I’m not fall for it. Then the slow music starts and everyone around us started to get close with each other.

“Grab my waist L oppa…” She whined and she put her arms around my neck.

I rolled my eyes at her, and then my eyes suddenly landed on someone, someone familiar…

It’s Sooyeon and that guy. Even with her mask on, I knew it’s her. She put her arms on his shoulder while the guy put his arms around her waist.

I glared at them behind my mask, and then she suddenly makes an eye-contact with me. I hope she doesn’t recognize me.

---END OF POV---

 

The music is getting deeper and the atmosphere is getting sweeter than ever, Sooyeon slowly put her head on Zelo’s chest, making Zelo gasped a little.

“I never felt this warm Zelo-sshi… Is this the feelings when you dance with the guy you dream of?”

“U-Umm, I-I  don’t know…”

“J-Just forget about my question okay... it’s suddenly slipped out of my mouth. Hehe…” Sooyeon blush a little. And Zelo felt butterflies in his stomach.

*This girl, this girl is really something, she makes me fell for her so easily… it’s only a day that we met...*

Then Sooyeon suddenly felt a pair of eyes on her. She turns her head around and met eyes with one of the guys.

*Why is he looking at us like that? And that hair, I think I’ve seen it somewhere… Who?*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's the last one! should i update more? kekeke.. please wait patiently my lovely readers <3