Chapter 2 - Avoiding

Love At First Sight

You and Yuri take an empty seat at the corner of the cafeteria. Just when you both started to eat your lunch, there’s a cold voice saying, “You girls are sitting at our table.” When you both look up, there’s a guy standing in front of you both, and he’s glaring at you both.

Yuri’s jaws are dropped.

“They’re the one that I told you earlier!” Yuri is whispering to you but loud enough to be heard by him.

“Yeah you’re right. I’m the kingka here. I’m Minho, and the guy over there is Myungsoo.” The guy named Minho introduced himself and his friend that still picking up his food.

*Minho?! Myungsoo?! We’re sitting at their table?! And they’re Kingka’s here?! Damn we’re doomed!*

You were in dazed until Minho swaying his palms in front of your face. “Hellooo~ Don’t you guys understand? You two are sitting at our table.”

Then you and Yuri get your food and find another available seat. Just when you wave at Myungsoo, Minho dragged him to seat. Maybe he didn’t see that. You pouted and left.

 

---MYUNGSOO POV---

*Sooyeon? Her friend? And Minho? What are they doing?*

I see Minho is telling them to go because they’re sitting at our table.

I can see that Sooyeon is waving her hand at me, but before I could wave back, Minho drag me to seat.

---END OF POV---

 

“Who are those two? They don’t even know us! Thank god they’re new here!” Myungsoo can feel that Minho is annoyed.

“Minho, I’ve got something to tell you.”

“Mmm?”

“Those girl before, the one with long-wavy black haired...”

“Yeah? What’s wrong?”

“It’s the girl that I told you before.” Myungsoo told Minho about you and he curious about his answer.

“Mwoh?!” Minho choked on his food.

“Y-Yeah. It’s her.” Minho eyes widened.

“You fell for that nerd?! How?! You’re a kingka here! There are so many other beautiful girls out there! Not like her! Nerd, too innocent, and from her look, I can tell that she’s not rich.” Minho is looking at Myungsoo with a disbelief expression.

“Yah! Don’t judge her like that! Maybe there is so many other beautiful ‘’ girls out there for you! Not for me! I think she is just perfect. Big brown eyes, pale skin, innocent, and I don’t care if she’s rich or not. But I know that she’s different from that .” Suddenly Myungsoo’s expression became serious.

“? Who?” Minho stared at Myungsoo and waiting for his answer.

“You know who she is, Minho.” After saying that, Myungsoo get up and start to go to his class without even touching his lunch.

“I know her? Who?? Ah! I know! Hyuna.” And the school bells start ringing, and all of the students go to their own respective classes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyaaa!! Myungsoo is in our class!”

Oh my god! He’s so handsome!”

Your eyes widened knowing that he’s in the same class of yours.

*Maybe I should ignore him. Pretend that he’s not there. If I talk to him, I’m 100% sure I’ll get bullied. Sooyeon fighting!*

Myungsoo walk towards Sooyeon direction and sit behind across her right. He could see her face clearly.

“Hi, we meet again.” Myungsoo started the conversation but you just look away.

*What’s wrong with her? She’s ignoring me. How weird…*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 hours of class, the teacher bid everyone goodbye and walk out of the class. It’s the last subject for today.

You packed your things quickly and go out of the class immediately.

Myungsoo who is curious, follow you from behind.

You open your locker to pick up your things but Myungsoo stop you by closing your locker and suddenly pinned you to the wall. You’re trapped. You look away, not wanting to have a contact with him.

“Why are you avoiding me?” He asked coldly and searching for your eyes, trying to have an eye-contact with you.

“I-I…” You don’t know what to say. You can’t just say you’ll get bullied if you talk to him. He’ll get annoyed.

Myungsoo suddenly cupped your face roughly. Making you faced him and he stared at your eyes deeply. But your tears are threatening to fall. You hold back but you can’t. Tears are rolling down your cheek. Myungsoo shocked that you are really crying. He started to feel guilty.

“S-Sooyeon-ah… I didn’t mean to cupped your face that roughly. I know we only met for a couple days, but why are you avoiding me? I thought you like me being your first guy to talk with in this school.” His voice started too softened after seeing you cry.

“Please don’t avoiding and ignoring me. I want to know you more Sooyeon-ah.”

“I-I can’t…” You started sobbing and you ran away from him.

Myungsoo feel angry and he kicked the floor as he walk away.

“I’m going to find out who’s doing this to her. I’m in love with you Lee Sooyeon.” He’s clenching his fist and sighing deeply.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Finally Update! Do comments if you want a fast update ^^