Chapter 1 – Love at first sight?

Love At First Sight

---SOOYEON POV---

“Finally, my first day of high school! Kyaaaa! I’m so happy!”

Today is my first day of school. I’m a freshman at this High School. I can’t believe that I’m here. At Seoul Art and Performance International High School!

“Lee Sooyeon!” Somehow I feel like someone calling my name.

“It’s me! Kwon Yuri!”. “Waaahh! Yuri, I don’t know that you’re going to school here!”

“Yeah, I know! The best thing is we’re going to the same school again!”

Yuri is my best friend since we’re in middle school. She’s tall and charming, and she’s good at dancing too. We’re choosing the same subject. Performing! Our dream is to be a great international idol and we’re aiming for SM Entertainment.

Then suddenly… A luxurious car stopped right in front of the entrance door.

“Waahhh! Choi Minho and Kim Myungsoo are coming girls!”

“Kyaa! I’m their biggest fan!”

“Omo omo omo! They’re so handsome!”

Suddenly all the girls from this school gather in front of the entrance door.

“Who are Choi Minho and Kim Myungsoo?” Ask Me.

“Haven’t you heard about them before? They’re like the flower boy of this school. Choi Minho and Kim Myungsoo’s parents are the owner of this school!” With a happy feeling, Yuri answered me.

*I never heard of them before… I wonder how they look like…*

At that time, I can’t see their faces ... because, they were crowded with girls!

To the entire new student, we are going to start the opening ceremony! Please go to the field immediately”

 

>>> 1 Hour later…

Finally the opening ceremony is over! Time to go to my own class…

While I was walking in the corridor, try to find my class, I bumped to someone.

My book is scattered all around the floor. It was really messy.

“Are you okay?” said the guy I bumped to.

“Y-Yeah, I’m okay”

Then he slowly helping me to get up and pick up my books.

Then finally I can see his face...

*Wow... This guy’s face is so handsome!*

My heart beating so fast after I saw his face. I was frozen!

“Umm… Are you okay?”

After he asked that, I finally realize that I was looking him with a surprise expression.

“Y-Yeah... I-I’m okay”

While him helping me to pick up my books, suddenly someone yelled at him.

“Ya! Kim Myungsoo! Hurry up! We’re gonna late!”

“I’ll be there for a second... wait there Minho!”

I was really shock! The nice guy I bumped to be the flower boy Kim Myungsoo?!

But, did he just call the guy that yelled at us ‘Minho’ ?!

Oh my god! I can’t believe that I met them at this time!

Omo omo omo! I think I have a little crush on Kim Myungsoo!

“Here’s your book, I’m sorry that I bumped to you.”

“Ahh, I-It’s okay...thank you for helping me...” *bow*

“Okay, see you later! By the way, my name is Kim Myungsoo! What’s yours?”

“I-It’s L-Lee Sooyeon”

“Okay, see you later Sooyeon!”

*Omo omo omo! I can’t believe that we just exchange names!!*

 

----MYUNGSOO POV----

While I was texting my mom on my iPhone, suddenly I bumped to someone.

The person I bumped to be a girl! And the books that she’s holding is scattered around the floor.

“Are you okay?” with worry expression I asked her.

“Y-Yeah, I’m okay.”

Thank god she’s okay.

Then, I try to help her get up and pick up her books.

Then I realize that she’s been staring at me with a shock expression on her face.

Then when I try to ask her if she’s okay, I just realize that she got a beautiful, innocent face.

“Umm... Are you okay?”

When I asked her that, my heart suddenly beats so fast.

*What are these feelings? Did I just fall in love with her? No no, it can’t be the feelings that I feel is love at first sight! But why do I feel that she’s different from the other girls? Maybe it’s because she’s not fangirling over me?*

“Y-Yeah… I-I’m okay”

While I was helping her to pick up her books, suddenly Minho yelling at me.

“Ya! Kim Myungsoo! Hurry up! We’re gonna late!”

“I’ll be there for a second! Wait there Minho!”

“Here’s your book, I’m sorry that I bumped to you.” I said

“Ahh, I-It’s okay... thank you for helping me…” *bow*

*Mmm... Should I ask her name or don’t? Maybe I should…*

“Okay, see you later! By the way, my name is Kim Myungsoo! What’s yours?”

“I-It’s L-Lee Sooyeon”

“Okay, see you later Sooyeon!”

I can’t believe that I just ask her name!

---END OF POV---

 

---Minho POV---

“Why are you so slow?” I asked Myungsoo or should I say, L.

“I-I bumped into someone in the corridor.” He answers while stuttered.

“Who? Is it a girl?” I asked, teasing him.

“Y-yeah, a-and she got a beautiful brown eyes a-and face.” He answers while he’s blushing.

“Oh...” *I wonder how she looks like and what kind of girl is she that makes L has interest in her…*

 

---SOOYEON POV---

Lunch Time. Haahh~ it’s finally eating time! I’m starving! I’m dying because hearing a very long lecture from the History teacher for 2 hours.

“Let’s go eat at the cafeteria Yuri.”

“Sure! Let’s go.”

While we’re on our way to the cafeteria, someone yell my name in the hallway.

“Yah! Lee Sooyeon!!”

I turn around and I look at the girl that yelling. It’s not just a girl. A really beautiful girl. I think she’s one of the queenka here.

When we’re already face-to-face, she pushed me really hard until I fall to the floor. Yuri is just standing there. Shock.

“Yah! Don’t ever, talk or making contact with L oppa!” She’s yelling at me really loudly. Thank god the hallway is clear, no one’s here since now is lunch time.

“Who is L?” I asked while confused mixed with mad feelings. Who is L?

“Don’t act like you don’t know! Myungsoo oppa! The guy that you bumped into this morning!!”

“Don’t you dare make contact with him! Or else...” She said threatening me.

“Or else what? You want to bully me? I’m not close with him, and I’m new, and you’re already threatening me?” I asked angrily, losing my temper.

Then she came much closer to me until our faces are just inches away.

“Don’t try to tease me, . You don’t know me. Don’t try to pick a fight at me, you know you’ll lose. And for the last time, don’t come near MY OPPA!!” She whispering at me, and then suddenly yelling the ‘MY OPPA’ part.

Yuri’s jaws are dropped. She doesn’t expecting that the queenka will call me ‘’. I was shocked too, but I don’t care. Yuri and I just walked away. Pretend that nothing had happened.

 

---HYUNA POV---

“She doesn’t know anything about me and my relationship with L oppa!!”

“Calm down Hyuna, don’t your relationship with L is over? He broke up with you 3 months ago.” Soyou, my best friend says that.

“Shut Up Soyou!”

“Okay, okay!” She answers while putting her hands up.

“I’m going to make L oppa get back with me, just wait for it. I’m going to make this suffer…”

“Yeah, whatever you say Hyuna.” Soyou scoffed.