Chapter 4 – Valentine?

Love At First Sight

It’s been a month since the last time you’ve talked with Myungsoo.

The teacher’s suddenly open the door and walk in excitedly.

“Okay kids! Today is 10th February, and I know you guys know what am I talking about right? Valentine’s Day!” Mrs. Jung, known as our class teacher said happily.

“Well, the school is going to have a Masquerade Valentine mask-party on 14th February this Saturday. The dress code is black/white/red. And each one of you has to bring your own masks!”

*No one is going to ask me... I’m not even pretty like Hyuna...* you thought.

“By the way, there’s a King and Queen selection! When you and your partner arrived at the ballroom, the teachers and also you guys will vote for the best couple!” the teacher announced happily, and then leaves the class for free time to discuss about the party.

You sat down sadly, not bothering about the dance, and then suddenly a guy came to you to ask you.

“Hey, I heard that your name is Lee Sooyeon right? I’m Eli, Mmm, do you want to go to the dance with me? I think you look pretty cute.” He’s showing his eye-smile, before you could answer, another guy interrupted.

“I’m sorry, but she’s going with me.” You’re shocked finding Myungsoo pushed the guy named ‘Eli’ back and glare at him.

“Easy there… Fine, I’ll find another girl.” He scoffed and walks away. You don’t understand why Myungsoo did this. You’re mad at him.

“Why don’t you ask Hyuna instead?” You ask him with your sarcastic tone.

“I won’t let you go out with another guy. Even though that we just met for a month or so. I never fell for a girl this fast. And I’m not a person that gives my heart that easily.”

You gulped and avoid his eyes.

“Someone’s already a-asked me out.” Myungsoo’s eyes widened.

“Who is it? From what I know, you only knew me and Minho.”

“You don’t have to know.” You stood up to go to the washroom.

“Aisshh! Now how am I supposed to say sorry?” Myungsoo ruffled his hair in distress.

 

---Sooyeon POV---

*How am I supposed to do to make him believe that I have a partner already?! Babo!*

You were so in dazed until you bumped hard to someone and fell.

“Yah! Watch where you—Oh, it’s you again...” He helps you get up and chuckled at your cuteness.

“You are one weird girl… first you disturbing my sleep and now you bumped to me?” He asks, grinning.

“U-Umm... Sorry...” You look at his face and shocked because of his face. He has a baby face.

“So what’s your name? Mine is Choi Junhong, but you can call me Zelo.” He held out his hand and you shook it.

“I’m Lee Sooyeon... Nice to meet you Zelo-sshi.” *Now that I know this guy’s name, should I ask him to be my partner?*

“Okay, I’ll be going first Sooyeon-sshi.”

“W-Wait!” You stopped him and look down at your feet.

“Yes?”

“D-Do you have any p-partner to go to the Valentine Party?”

“For now, I’m available...”

“Do you want to be my partner?” You shut your eyes closed while him, in another hand, shock.

“N-Ne? Your p-partner?”

“Y-Yes... It’s okay if you don’t want to.” You hung your head down and started to walk away, but he caught your wrist.

“I-I’d love to…” He gave you a reassuring smile.

“Thank you!” Without any alert you hugged him.

Both of you are shocked. You pull back and faked a cough.

“So... We’ll meet at your house?”

“Yeah...” You two exchange numbers then go to your own class.

You walk into the class with a big smile plastered on your face.

Just then, you don’t know that there’s someone been following you since you came out the class to go to the washroom.

“So she’s going out with that guy…”

 

---MYUNGSOO POV---

*I should forget about her... or maybe we can just stay as friend... But I never felt this feeling before… Not to Hyuna too…*

I’m trying to avoid her all day. But I failed. I was worried.

What if that guy do bad things her? Who is that guy? The only think I know is me and Minho is the only guy she knew.

*There are a lot of unexpected things happen when she’s avoiding me… But why? I still have to find that bastard who makes her like this. I mean, come on, we’re just met and just want to start a relationship, but that f---ing person screw it all! Damn!*

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's the second one :)