Chapter 3 – New guy

Love At First Sight

You wake up early, doing your daily stuff and go to school. You want to go to school early because you don’t want to meet with Myungsoo. Just when you arrived at the school gate, a guy suddenly drags you to the school backyard.

“Yah! Let go of me!” You shouted but he doesn’t speak a word.

When you finally can see his face clearly, you’re shock because it’s Minho.

“Why are you dragging me here?” You ask him while rubbing your reddened wrist.

“I want to ask you something.” He answers with flat tone.

“What?”

“What are you doing to L yesterday? I know you and him are having a rough conversation yesterday. He become so cold and sad because of what I know, you’re avoiding him.”

“I was just—“before you could finish your sentence, he cut you.

“Just stay away from L, I know you guys only met for couple days, but I never seen L fallen so easily to a girl like you.” His face is really serious.

*Myungsoo has fallen for me? This fast? Oh my god… I didn’t... Know…*

“I know you like him too, but, you’ll never go to be together with him. He’s a kingka here and you’re just a nerd from nowhere! Just keep dreaming of you being together with h—“before he could finish his words, you slap him really hard until his cheek got red. And suddenly your tears are threatening to fall down, but you can’t hold it anymore.

“Don’t ever insult me again! If you want to do it again, and then do it behind my back you jerk! I’m avoiding him because I have a certain reason!” With that, you left him dumbfounded, and go to class.

 

---L POV---

“Oppa, you’re so cool today!!”

“Kyaaa! L oppa is coming this way!”

“Please accept my gift oppa!”

*Ugh! I hate this! They’re so disgusting! Not like Sooyeon, she’s calm, pretty, and not disgusting like them or even Hyuna! Why did I suddenly think of her? Damn Kim Myungsoo! You really are falling for her…*

I go into my classroom and find Hyuna sitting at my desk.

“Hyuna?”

“Oppa~aa~! Why are you avoiding me these 3 months?!” She’s whining to me with an annoying tone of her.

“We’re done Hyuna. You’re not the same girl I met 6 months ago.” I look away to the window but She suddenly cupped my face that makes me faced her.

“I’m still the same you know. It’s just, you know, right now, I’m kind of, mmm… mean.” I know that she start to seduce me with her trick. But I won’t fall for it twice.

Just right when I look at her. I see a reflection of someone in the class window right behind Hyuna. It’s Sooyeon. I can see her standing there watching us, frightened. Then she ran away.

“I got to go!” I left Hyuna alone, and chase after Sooyeon.

*I don’t know why do I have to chase her... but my heart tells me to...*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sooyeon-ah!” I caught her wrist and turn her around.

“Let go!” I don’t know why she’s shouting at me, but there’s must be a reason.

“I was going to apologize to you because I’m avoiding you and thought that you’re one of the jerks! But I’m wrong Myungsoo-sshi...” She suddenly pinched my hand that makes me loosened my grip and then she walk away.

“I won’t give up on you Lee Sooyeon! I know you know my feelings for you!”

*So that’s why she’s shouting at me… She wants to apologize! God I’m so careless until she thought that I’m flirting with Hyuna! Now she thinks that I’m a complete jerk.*

--- END OF POV---

 

You ran to the school backyard, sit under the tree and start sobbing. Because you think that no one is in the backyard, you started to cry a little loud. Until,

“Yah! You’re hurting my ears!” You shocked and stop sobbing, you turn around and… there he is, lying under the trees, sleeping right behind your tree.

You stand up quickly and apologize to him. “A-Ah, S-Sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you.” You bowed at him and left.

 

---THE GUY POV---

The girl bowed at me and run away.

*What is she doing here? Is she crying? What a weird girl...*

---END OF POV---

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm back! sorry for not updating daily, it's because i don't have a wifi in my house, so i have to search places to hangout with wifi.

and by the way, i updated 3 chapters tonight! this is the first. ^^