Chapter 12 – First Night with Him

Love At First Sight

 

---AUTHOR POV---

Your eyes are slowly closing. You are now doing your History class assignment in your laptop. It’s already 11.30 PM. Myungsoo is already going to his room. But what you didn’t know is he hasn’t asleep yet. Now Myungsoo is peeking through the door of your room to see if you’re already asleep or not. He’s actually let out a little chuckle a few times but you seem not notice it until he opens the door slowly making your eyes open wide in surprise.

“W-What are you doing in my room? Aren’t you asleep yet?” you asked in a tired voice, slowly getting up from your bed.

You walk towards him slowly and touch his forehead if he still sick or not. Luckily he’s not.

“The fevers down, why are you here? I’m going to sleep now.”

“Well, umm… can I… umm… sleep… with, you?” L asks as his face got red as a tomato.

“Hmm… NO.”

You turn off your laptop and start to arrange your bed for you to sleep.

“Ahhh… Pleaseee…” L is giving out his best aegyo on you.

“No no no.”

“Okay then…” L leaves with a cute pout leaving your room slowly.

You can’t handle this anymore. He’s just… arrgghhhh!! Too cute to resist.

“Fine, you can sleep here. But, sleep on the floor!”

Myungsoo can’t help but to smile whole-heartedly.

“It’s okay.” Myungsoo said then run to his room to get his pillows and blanket.

 

>>>Fast forward 10 minutes later.

Myungsoo is lying on the floor with a big smile on his face.

Then, it started to rain. But all of the sudden, the rain got heavier and thunders can be heard.

You flinch at the thunder roars and Myungsoo notice it.

“Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked worriedly.

You don’t scared of thunder or lightning. But you scared of the sound. It made you want to hide.

“Y-Yes…” You hid inside your blanket. But your thoughts of scared are gone when suddenly the side of the bed behind you sinks and then a pair of arms wrapped securely on your waist.

“I know you’re not okay… but let me say something, Sooyeon-ah, just let me protect you okay? I’ll keep you in my arms safely… 영원히(forever)…”

You were touch by his words… you can tell that his words are sincere. Not fake.

You almost crying but hold it back, making a little sniff to come out. There are not that much people who care about you, and you are more than happy that you adding another one to your life.

“Don’t cry… I’m here to love you and being loved by you. I love you so much; even I can’t describe it by words.” Myungsoo chuckled a little at his words.

“Me too… Well, actually I had a crush on you the first time we met. Funny isn’t it? Love at first sight.”

“Well, me too... I love you at first sight too… we really are meant for each other don’t we?”

“Yes…”

Or do they?

“Let’s just stay like this for the night, okay?” Myungsoo said while sniffing your hair scent.

“Ne…”

Then with that, the couple sleeps peacefully.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy!! sorry for the short chapter -_- i want to ask something, do you guys know how to put a vote? idk how.. hehe