Chapter 10 – Official ?

Love At First Sight

 

---SOOYEON POV---

“Noona!!!!”

I open my eyes slowly and find Chihoon (My 8 year old brother) jumping on my bed.

“Mwoh? It’s still 6 in the morning and its Sunday.”

“Last night there’s a handsome hyung that carry noona home! He’s really good looking noona! Is he your boyfriend?”

“A-Ani! He’s just a friend Chihoon-ah! Or maybe more…”

“What did you just say noona? I don’t hear it.”

“I-It’s nothing!”

“He’s dow— that noona is really fast.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hurriedly ran downstairs not caring what Chihoon about to say and bumped into someone when I was going to turn in a corner and fell onto the person’s arms.

“You miss me so much, huh? Sprinting down here just to be hugged by me? How adorable…”

“M-Myungsoo? What are you d-doing in here?” I gulped and straightened my legs.

“Last night when he carried you here, he was drenched. So I tell him to sleep over in our house because it’s rain hard outside last night.” My mom answers it before Myungsoo can and left.

“Last night was raining? I-I don’t know… I’m really sorry Myungsoo-ah.”

“I won’t accept you’re apologized if you don’t call me oppa!”

“You’re so childish Myungsoo. Oppa. I don’t like you, mehrong!”

“Nado Saranghae.” Then he left me dumbfounded by his words.

*S-Saranghae? He confessed again? Oh yeah, I haven’t told him about my answer of becoming his girlfriend or not…*

 

---MYUNGSOO POV ---

In the dining room, everyone have breakfast as usual and chatting each other. But Sooyeon just ate her food blankly. There must be something in her mind. Maybe she’s considering about my confession?

“Ehm, Well because my parents are abroad for a month, I was thinking Mr. and Mrs. Lee, can I sleep over here for the next month because my house is really empty and I don’t have any company…” I started the conversation and Sooyeon’s eyes are popped out because she’s startled.

“Wonderful!” Both of Sooyeon parents exclaimed happily.

“We’re going to Jeju for a month and we are happy to welcome you here.”

“Y-you’re going to Jeju? Why?”

“We want some privacy together Sooyeon dear.”

They both winked at each other and get up from their seat.

“Thank you so much! I’m going to get my things now.”

“Sooyeon dear and Myungsoo-sshi, we’re going in 2 hours okay?”

“N-Ne eomma.”

 

---SOOYEON POV---

*Okaaaayyyy... this was too sudden!*

“We’re going now. Take care and don’t do anything stupid you both.”

“Ne.” Me and Myungsoo said in sync. I don’t know why but I blush a little.

“Bye! See you guys in a month!”

“Bye.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go back to the house finding it empty. I think I just saw Myungsoo standing behind me. Maybe he goes to the bathroom.

I go to my room, locked it and surprised because Myungsoo is standing right in front of me with his straight face on.

He doesn’t say anything; instead he’s coming closer and closer to me.

“M-Myungsoo-ah? W-What are you doing in here?”

Instead of answering Myungsoo s his arms around my waist.

He hugged me.

“Lee Sooyeon, I’ll ask you once again. Do you want to be my girlfriend and love me with pure love?”

Hmm.. Now I know what I feel about Myungsoo. I loved him. I just don’t know back then. But now I know. I loved him very much with all my heart.

“Yes, yes I do want to be your girlfriend Myungsoo-ah.”

He laughed shortly and brings his face closer to mine, arms still around my waist.

“It’s Myungsoo oppa.”

“Saranghae Myungsoo oppa~”

“Nado saranghae Sooyeonie~”

Then we sealed our lips together and I felt like whole world stops. It’s the best moment ever in my life.

Or is it?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: double update for today, i'm sorry my lovely readers will have to wait another week, next week is my mid-term exam! wish me luck! luv you, yehet ^^