Chapter 8 – Accident

Love At First Sight

---AUTHOR POV---

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

You fall down the stairs. Thank god that you managed to hold on the stair’s hand.

But you got a sprung on your right ankle. And what more surprising is, your parents are not in the house, their car isn’t there. So, they must be gone out on a date or something.

You try to get up by yourself but you can’t. But fortunately the stairs isn’t that long, so you crawl to the living room and get on a couch. You lie down and found a bottle of massage oil on the table near the couch. You take the oil, pour some on your palms then rub it on your right ankle.

“Auu… it hurts...” Now you can see the purple mark clearly on your ankle.

“I hope Myungsoo doesn’t see this mark. Or he will be nagging like my mother. Auu...”

 

---SOOYEON POV---

*I hope Myungsoo doesn’t notice my wound…*

I walk down the bus carefully, and then take a very slow walk to school. Thank god there’s still about 40 minutes before the school gate close. It only took 5 minutes walk to the school gate, but with my ankle like this, I think it’ll be 2 times slower.

“That stupid toy car! Aisshh...” I muttered under my breath.

“Finally...” After about 10 or 15 minutes of walk I can see the school gate.

I enter the school and everyone start gossiping here and there, I really don’t care about it until I heard my name being mentioned.

“I can’t believe that Lee Sooyeon from class 1C is kissing with Myungsoo oppa!”

“That ? The one who’s playing around with Minho and Myungsoo oppa? I can’t believe it! I’m waayy more beautiful than her.”

They say that while I was walking slowly along the hallway. I want to run, but I can’t. I want to cry. I thought fall in love with Myungsoo is okay but, this is what I got? I turn around the corner of the end of the hallway that nobody’s around and my tears are start gathering in my eyes. My visions becoming blur. I accidently kick my right foot to the wall because I lose my balance then fall.

There’s no one that going to help me. My ankle is hurt even more than before. I slowly crawl to the nursery room when suddenly I heard a familiar voice call out my name.

“Lee Sooyeon-sshi? What are you doing crawling on the floor?”

I turn around and a little bit startled when I saw Minho standing right behind me.

“N-Nothing, I-I lost my bracelet!” I drifted my gaze to the floor pretend to search the bracelet-that-not-lost.

“Do you think I’m stupid? You’re already wearing the bracelet.”

“N-No! I don’t think you’re stupid.” I forced myself to get up naturally so he won’t suspect or see my wound. But I failed…

“A-Ah…” I let out a small whimper but he heard it.

“Are you hurt? Do the fan girls do anything to you? Are y- Wait, what’s that on your right ankle?”

I gasped and look down on my right ankle and saw my socks are pulled down a bit so that my wound is visible for him to see.

“I-It’s nothing, just a little wound. It’s not a big deal…” I try to calm myself but it doesn’t seem to convince him.

“It is a big deal. The colour of the wound is really dark. Let me see...” he scrunched down reaching my knee level and held my wound on my ankle gently.

“It’s really bad. You need to go to the nursery.”

“O-Okay…”

Before I could react or even turn around to walk to the nursery room, he carried me bridal style making me let out a little gasp.

“You can’t walk. Don’t push yourself.” His voice is stern and cold but gentle and soft at the same time. I wonder why he being so nice to me. And thank god the hallway is empty so there’s no one watching this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Minho-sshi, thank you for bringing Sooyeon-sshi here... if the wound doesn’t get a proper treatment immediately, the wound would get worse.” The nurse’s thank Minho before leaving us two alone in the nursery room.

“How’s your leg? Better?”

“Yeah...”

“I heard that Myungsoo and you are dating... is that true?”

“Yeah...”

“I don’t know why Myungsoo fell for you... You’re disturbing.”

“No I’m not!”

“Yes you are…”

“No. I’m. Not!”

“Yes you are, little missy...”

“Aisshhh!”

Our little argument stop immediately and we chuckled a bit.

“Why are you so nice to me a while ago? But days ago, you’re a jerk to me…”

“Hey, I’m not a jerk! And I’m nice to you because you’re L said to never treat you bad... So, I must treat you well”

I don’t know why but I felt a little disappointment in his words.

“Okay, got to go, late for class, bye.”

“Bye.”

With that, he left me alone and I stared blankly on the ceiling.

“Why is Minho is really mysterious?”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! an update yeah, na mean? wait for the other one in a moment~ kkkkk