Mystic

Shield Your Heart

Gaeul's POV

After Gaeul Got Discharged

     "Okay let's go!" Onew yelled. "Yeesh, you don't have to yell we're right here.!" I said. "Oh yeah."

     Gaeul finally got discharged from the hospital and everybody had to go back to the dorms.

     Onew started calling his manager to come pick him up. "Bye SHINee and Gaeul!!" Suju shouted. "Bye!"

     While Onew was talking on the phone, he was replying with "Oh...are you sure?... it's really late...no..oh okay then...bye." He turned to us and said "Bad news guys we are going to have to walk back to the dorms." "WHAT!" Key shrieked. "What if we get mobbed by fangirls and they see Gaeul with us!" Taemin said. 'I don't want my donsaeng killed." Jonghyun said. "It's already really late. No one can really see our faces. Anyways the dorms are really closes and Suju hyungs already  left." "Fine I guess we have to walk." SHINee replied.

     We started walking a couple blocks. There was this one deserted street that seemed oddly familiar to Gaeul, but only realized why this street seemed so familiar to her too late.

     "Well well well. What do we have here. A couple of kids wandering around our territory." a guy said. SHINee stiffened. They did not know what to do other than cover me. "So what are you guys doing here at this time of the night." another person said. "We were just trying to go home." Key replied. "Well someone needs to be punished." I pushed myself to the front. "Well what do we have here" the first guy said. "You really don't recognize my voice." I said.

The first person's eyes opened in shocked then he bowed. The other members looked at him in confusion.

     "I am so sorry. Please accept my apologies. We did not mean to disturb you and your friends." he said. Another member said "Yah! Who the heck is she that you should be bowing." "You don't know her? She's Mystic." The other members suddenly bowed and said "Our deepest apologies. Please forgive us." I just smirked.

     " Should I really forgive you or should I teach you a lesson. Hmm. Looking at you and your weapons, you must be the strike force level two. Not even a good fight for me. I guess I'll let you go, but only because of my friends here." I said

     All of a sudden one of them tried pulling a gun. The other members were shocked. Did he really think he would be able to beat me. I kicked the gun up and caught it and pointed it to him.

     "Don't ever try that again. I've taken out gangs far stronger than you, and might I add stealthier. You are going to give us free passage today and no one will get hurt. If I see one gun come out. I won't hesitate to fight. Alright." Everyone vigorously nodded. I turned around to see SHINee looking at me in shock. I smiled and said "Let's go."

     "How did you do that?" Taemin asked. "Did what?" I said. "You know let all those people bow down." I laughed "Oh that! Well let's just say I have a reputation with gangs." "What was that name they called you. Mystic?" I nodded. "It's a nickname they made up. Something about being mystical and disappearing. Here we are at the dorms." Everybody scurried inside. "YAH!! We have a free day tomorrow." Onew shouted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there is an update. I'm going to start school tomorrow so I might not update in a while, but I will try my best to. Anyways I would like to thank all my subscribers for staying with me throughout the story so far.

The subscribers are *drumroll*

 creatingfaith

 MySecretForever

 Miss_Dummie

 kpoplover42

 ayokae

 crazyannaxd

 yMaruChan

Thank you all! I hope I would be able to thank more people in the future, so please subscribe!! Remember please comment and tell me what you think about the story!

- iluvreading