The Truth

Shield Your Heart

Gaeul's POV

CRASH!!

       "Ugh, dad is drinking again tonight." I thought. I quickly finished putting away the clothes. That is how its for me about every day. Wake everybody up, make breakfast, make lunch, wash dishes, wash the clothes, iron and fold the clothes, and ect.

       Apparently dad just threw his glass cup at the floor. "LEE GAEUL COME CLEAN THIS UP RIGHT NOW!!!" he yelled. 

       I quickly scurried there hoping he doesn't wake up the neighborhood. I swept up everything and turned to get back to the kitchen put then he grabbed me.

       "Wait" he said. "What do you want now?" I asked as politley as I could. "Did you know you had a brother?" I stood there shocked. It couldn't be right. I thought I was the only child from my mom before she died. It must be the alchohal talking. After a long period of silence I spoke up "So what?" "Don't you dare talk like that to me!' then he slapped me. It wasn't the first time he did this and he has done worse. "You are going to move with him by tomorrow. Hurry up and pack up." he said. I couldn't belive my ears! I am actually leaving this house! YES!!!!!

      I ran up the stairs to my room and shoved everything into my suitcases. Thoughts floated into my mind. How old is he? Is he nice? What's his name? Then one dreaded thought popped into my mind. What  if he is worse than my stepmom and step sisters and dad. What will I do then? Well I just have to hope for the best. Finally I just finished packing I didn't have much anyways. I had my clothes, ipod touch, phone, and some weapons and before you jump to conclusions. I am NOT a gangster. I just happen to be very good at self defense. Well I better have a good sleep for tomorrow!

Dad's POV

       I finally got that girl to get out of the house. She was a disgrace to my family only my step daughters Rebecca and Michele are good enough for my family. I just can't wait.