It's Him and Super Junior

Shield Your Heart

Gaeul's POV

     It was because of him that I never did go to audition. I miss him so much. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from crying. Suddenly I heard noises from the hallway. Then some people came into the room."Oh Suju hyungs! Anyonghaseyo." Jonghyun said and bowed with the rest of SHINee. "Hi SHINee. Who's this over here?"this one guy said. "This is my dongsaeng." Onew said. All of them started saying hi, but my eyes were on only one person.

     It can't be him. He's not suppose to be here. "Gaeul." he said. It was him. "Hhm. You know my dongsaeng Kyuhyun?" Onew said. I didn't know what to do then, so I ran. I heard Kyuhyun and SHINee calling my name, but I kept on running.

Kyuhyun's POV 

     It really is her. I'm so sorry Gaeul. After I came back from Japan after a year I came back to look for you, but you had already moved. I did the next best thing I could do though. I auditioned and debuted hoping my fame will help me find her, but I could never find her and she is right here. I chased after her and called her name. I really am sorry Gaeul.

SHINee and Suju's POV

     What the heck just happened here?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaeul's POV

     I had no energy anymore. I just stopped and started crying and crying. He abandoned me when I needed him the most. My mother just had died and I was hurt. He was the only person I could depend on. My dad still hated me back then even before he got married. I was also bullied at school and the only person who protected me was Kyuhyun. I kept crying and crying. The tears just wouldn't stop. I felt someone hugging me from behind. "I'm really sorry Gaeul. I really am." he said. Then everything turned black.

Kyuhyun's POV

     All of a sudden she fainted. SHINee finally caught up. After they saw her Onew went and picked her up. We got into his car and drove to the hospital. When we got there the nurses looked at us in shock, but noticed the urgency in our eyes and took her away. I tried to follow her, but Onew stopped me. I looked at him confused. "I think we are going to have to talk." he said.  I just nodded.

     "Ever since she was young she was being bullied. I never knew why though. She was kind and pretty. After a while I knew why. She was shy and hardly talked to anyone. I bet you didn't know that did you. With her always smiling I wouldn't be surprised if  she turned out to be a great actor. I slowly tried to become her friend, and I earned her trust. A little while after we made a promise to each other to audition together and always stick together. I broke both of those promises. When her mother died I had to leave to Japan. When I came back a year later she had moved. I went to audition so I could find her but I never did." I looked at Onew to see him crying.

     WAIT! WHAT! Shouldn't I be the one who's crying. "Onew why are you crying?" "She has gone through all that and I never even knew I had a sister. I've been here living my life as an idol, and she's been suffering. I feel like I'm a horrible brother. She has wonderful potential too, but because of dad she has a low self-esteem. I swear I'll make sure no one touches her again." I just nodded and said "Its alright I guess just watch out for her now." I left to go to her room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaeul's POV

     I woke up to find myself in a very white room and my eyes all swollen from crying. "Gaeul," Kyuhyun said. I didn't want to look at him. "Gaeul please look at me. At least let me explain myself." he begged.  "Explain what! You left me and broke another promise and auditioned." I shouted.

     "Gaeul after I returned after one year I looked for you, but you moved so I auditioned so when I got famous I could look for you." I looked up skeptically "Is it really true." He smiled "You know how bad I am at lying right."

     I just chuckled."Yeah Right."sarcastically. "So you forgive me?" he asked. "I guess." "Thank you Gaeul. You won't regret this."

     "Get off of me Kyuhyun oppa." I told him. "Alright I'll call the others in." he said.

     "Gaeul!" Onew yelled. "Yes." I answered. "I'm sorry." "For what?" "I heard about school from Kyuhyun." You glared at Kyuhyun. He just looked away. I swear he is going to be dead later. He knows how good I am at martial arts.

     "It's alright. At least I'm here with you guys now." I said. Onew smiled and ruffled my hair."So am I going to introduce you to my friends or what?" "Okay let's go. Wait, my clothes." I said. "It's alright. Key picked up clothes for you." Oh Yeah!!! The diva picked clothes for me. I went into the bathroom and changed.

(A/N- This is what she wore.)

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-inset-camisole-long-sleeve-print-t-shirt-red-one-size/info.html/pid.1025605948

"Wow!" You turned and saw Key. He twirled his fingers to make me turn. "I am as awesome as ever."said Key. I smiled. "Let's go out to see Suju." I said.

~Skip to Meeting Super Junior~

Hi my name is Leeteuk but you can call me Teukie oppa.

My name is Choi Siwon.

I'm Donghae. 

I'm Eunhyuk.

My name is Han Geng.

Name is Kangin.

Kim Heechul at your service.

I'm Kim Kibum.

My name is Ryeowook but you can call me Wookie oppa.

I'm Shindong,

and I'm Sungmin.

Last but not least I'm Yesung.

     "Okay nice to meet you Suju errr." "Just call all of us oppa okay." Eunhyuk said rescuing me from that awkward moment. "Okay since everybody has introduced themselves. Why don't we go back so our dorms. We've had a long day today." Onew said everyone nodded in approval. 

     When we got back to the dorm I changed and went to sleep. This was a tiring day. Tomorrow is a Saturday and I overheard Onew oppa saying that Suju oppas and SHINee oppas have a day off tomorrow. Well this will be fun. *Yawn* I'm going to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah!!! Super Junior finally! I'll try to update once more before I go to school. After that I don't know because I have to get used to school life. Okay bye!!