I'm Sorry Everyone...

Shield Your Heart

Okay... Let me start off by saying how much all of your comments and subscribes have helped me start off my writing. I put this story out when I was about eleven looking towards AFF as a place where I could embrace my "inner fan girl" and just do something I enjoyed doing... write. 

But now a few years has passed and I have seemed to have lost that "spark" that I had for writing. I can literally say that I have no inspiration for any of my stories. I made a mistake of not knowing where my story was going to go and just started writing... just to do it. I don't know where this story would have gone or even what to do after a chapter. The story and plot line would have been terrible and I do not want to have my faithful subscribers go through that. 

This past year, I had a project to do in Social Studies. It was to do something new or something you are passionate about for 20% of the class time we had. I did not choose writing however since I really wanted to do something new so I chose mixing music. I, like writing, was unprepared and I didn't really know what I was doing. It kind of was like testing the waters, which I view this story as. 

This story was my base. It was the very starting point I had. I learned so much from this story that when I look back... I realize how much I at writing ^^ I am sorry to say but this is the type of story I wouldn't want to read and I feel terrible about it. I didn't spend enough time or thought on it as I should including the overall theory. The idea of the story is overused and my little eleven year old self was delighted to use and explore it. I have come to realize that with writing... you need to be mature. I know now that no matter how "mature" I thought I was.... I really wasn't. I don't even know if I am that mature now.

When I was younger... I only thought about how many subscribers I would get or how many comments I could have per chapter so that has led to hasty updates and including too many people that shouldn't be included to just let me have more tags. I craved the attention and love for my stories that I was blinded by it. The story morphed from my eagerness to write into a battle for more attention. 

That is why I have decided to discontinue this story. I knew you probably guessed that this was coming and that is what I feel most guilty about. I neglected this story because I really had no passion to write even though there were people who wanted to read. Although I don't really know if anyone really read through this gigantic author's note... Thank you if you did and I'm sorry that you needed to. I will keep this story up as maybe something you might want to look back to or if you want to unsubscribe so it doesn't take up space in your "Subscribed" list.

There is a long journey ahead for me and my writing... maybe I'll even see you again in another story of mine! Thank you again!

 

P.S- If you are reading this... and you were a new reader--- I'M REALLY SORRY! You read this entire story to only find it discontinued! I know it is one of the worst feelings since you spent time on this story just reading it!