Free Day (Part 2)

Shield Your Heart

Gaeul's POV

     "Hurry up peoples! I thought your the ones who wanted to go!" I shouted.

     "Okay okay fine let's go." Kyuhyun said "Let these people see your wonderful dancing." he said.

     We hurried out the door to the dance studio.

     When we got there Taemin plugged in his ipod and started dancing right there. I looked at him weirdly, and headed to his ipod to pick myself a song. I picked a song and started dancing to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLnr2u_nj10&ob=av2n 

     After I was finished I looked at SHINee and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun started clapping slowly.

    "You're still great as ever at dancing aren't you, but when was the last time you did. Your skills are a bit rusty."

     I looked at him and smiled weakly.

     "Well you know my dad. Where would I find the time to?" I said.

     "He's still like that." Kyuhyun said worried.

     I just nodded. Onew was looking at us confused.

     "What are you guys talking about?" he asked.

     Kyuhyun looked at me. "You didn't tell them?"

     I shook my head. "Why would I need to? They don't need to know." Kyuhyun just nodded and looked away, but still asked "What about school?"

     "The same as usual except Taemin is there." I said.

     "I see. Does anybody know about Onew and you?" he asked. "Not really." I said.

     SHINee feeling left out said "What are you guys talking about?" I looked at them and smiled. "It's nothing. Come on are we going to dance or what?" I said casually. They looked at me skeptically, but went along with it. They Lucifer and started dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovztfpWPo5M

     "Woah! You guys are good." I said.

     Key smiled and said "Well if we weren't good that would be sad because we were training for about 2 years."

     "Well what do you want to do now?" I asked.

     "Let's go karaoke!" Jonghyun said.

     Everybody nodded and we headed to the karaoke room. When we got there they started singing all these different songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8BV6Ss2GC8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDufrZIJ39U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9xXtdQXgXU&feature=related

     I laughed so hard! It was so hilarious. This is what a family feels like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I know this really isn't that long and I haven't updated in a while, but I hope you like it anyway. Updating is really hard for me because of school. I wake up at 4:45 and the bus drops us off again at 4:30. Anyway I still want to thank all my subscribers!! I hope you will comment a lot!

-iluvreading