School! Yeah! [Part 1] :(

Shield Your Heart

Gaeul's POV

     WAKE UP!!!

     What the heck is going on? Yesterday's memories flooded into my mind. That's right I here at SHINee's dorm. Oh yeah school :'(. Another day of ridicule for Gaeul. You know how usually the smart one are popular, well it's not that way for me!Taemin suddenly barges in wearing his uniform.(This is what he/she looks like in their uniform.)

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/302/e/b/taemin__s_uniform_by_angeleyeskathy-d31q4gn.jpg

http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/tgs49tmp.jpg

     "Gaeul, get ready we are leaving soon." I nodded quickly. I then put on my uniform, and headed down to eat breakfast and make lunch. When I got there I saw strawberry pancakes and Key was packing our lunch.

http://www.myalohavibe.com/wp/wp-content/gallery/327/strawberry-pancakes.jpg

     I just shoved the pancakes in my mouth with Taemin. Onew suddenly came in and said "Woah, slow down. You guys are going to choke." I just nodded and so did Taemin. I was finished any way, so I just waited until everybody was finished. Then we got our lunch, and headed out the door.


     When we were about a few blocks away I said "Hey drop me off right here." They looked at me confused."Why?" asked Taemin. "I don't want to be caught here with you guys." I said. "Ahh. You're smart Gaeul." Onew said. I just chuckled. "Okie dokie! Bye!" I walked a few blocks to the school before I heard screaming. I just scoffed and headed to my classroom. Oh! I forgot  to tell them I skipped a few years of school. Yes I am that smart. Applause!! Well maybe Taemin will be in my class, like I would be that unlucky. Well Time to go to Homeroom 406

Taemin's POV

     I feel so sorry that Gaeul had to walk because of us. I heard all these people scream my name. It was actually quite irritating, but I just put on a smile to be polite. I quickly walked to the office and got my schedule. Hmm.... my first class for Homeroom is number 406. I knocked the door, and the teacher came out.

     He said "Oh, you're here. Okay hold on a moment. I'll get everybody ready." I just nodded. When I heard him telling me to come in. I quickly walked in and introduced my self, but when I looked up a big suprize awaited me. There was Gaeul.

Gaeul's POV

     The teacher was just talking about having a new student. Nothing big. WAIT! WHAT! Please tell me there is another new student anybody but him, but I guess it's all right as long as he acts like he doesn't know me. He came in and yup it was differently him. Taemin looked at me in shock, but quickly regained his composure. The teacher was deciding where he should sit. All the girls were shouting "Let him sit here. Oppa palli!" Ughh what weirdos. I just looked out the window.

     The teacher finally spoke up "Taemin you will be sitting by Gaeul okay. Gaeul raise your hand." I raised it slowly. I could feel every one's death glares. Could this day get any worse? Taemin sat down, turned to me, and whispered "I never knew you were in this grade. When you said you were smart you actually meant it didn't you." I nodded and said "You should stop talking and pay attention or people will start looking. Pretend you don't know me okay." "Okay." he answered back.

     Finally the bell rang and I started walking to the locker. All of a sudden Rebecca and Michele came up to me. I looked at them and said "What." "I hear your sitting by our Taemin oppa. You better stay away from him or else." Rebecca said. "Or else what" I asked. "Then you'll get this." Michele than threw a poor excuse of a punch. That's when I snapped. I caught her hand and twisted it then pushed so she would land about 6 feet away. They never did anything like this to me at school. They would just insult me and I would just ignore them. I looked at Rebecca and said "Get out of my face or else." She picked up Michele and they started to run away.

     Taemin comes up behind me and says "Wah my dongsaeng is so strong. I am so happy." I just smile and say "Come on there is an assembly we have to go to. Something about a new class." "Alright let's go Taemin said."


A/N

Hi this is iluvreading and I just wanted to say that Super Junior is going to come in a bit later. I will try to update as much as possible until school starts.