Bonding and Finding Out Secrets

Shield Your Heart

Gaeul's POV

       My stoumach went gggruummmbble, and to my shock everybody elses did too.

       Key said " Well I better get dinner ready."

       I followed him and said "Can I make dinner today?"

       "Really now why would you want to do that?" Key oppa asked.

       I said" To show how much I appreciate you guys being my family."

       Key said "Alright fine but tell me if you get tired then I'll help you okay!" and tapped my nose.

       I nodded back. I looked in the fridge to see what I should make and I had the perfect idea. I decided to make Alfredo Noodles with clams and Chicken Noodle Soup. For dessert I would make crepes.

(A/N: These are the dishes she made.) 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ebRaLjZG4SI/SDW9G3iqrDI/AAAAAAAAAlM/A7C3nhxqHMw/s320/seafood-pasta-fettuccine-alfredo.jpg

http://kathdedon.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/quick-and-easy-chicken-noodle-soup1.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UIXOn06Pz70/SF66a2u5ujI/AAAAAAAADnE/gatyvkGva9Y/s800/Strawberry+Cheesecake+Crepe+500.jpg

        Finally I finshed!"Okay everybody come and eat!"

       They ran into the kitchen and when they saw the food their eyes opened in shock and their jaws dropped. I laughed, their faces were just to funny. They quickly sat down and started eating.

       Key said "Wow Gaeul you can cook so well. Its delicious!" Everybody nodded their head in approval.

       I said "I'm glad you like it." and started to eat too!


       After we finished we cleaned up and went into the living room.

       Jonghyun spoke up and said "Why don't we get to know each other a bit better, huh?"

       "Alright, how are we going to do that?" I asked.

       Jonghyun answered back " Why don't you just tell us about yourself and we will try to connect to each other like that."

       "Okie dokie," I said "I am 15 years old and I go to Seoul Academy. I am a black belt in 8 different martial arts. I am #1 in academics at my school and love to cook!"

       I looked up and saw very shocked faces. Taemin finally spoke and said "Wah my donsaeng is so cool." I smiled and said thank you.

       Minho asked "Is it really true with the martial arts and stuff."

       I nodded and said "It's only for self-defense though.Nothing else." He nodded very slowly.

       I yawned and Key said "Alright everybody go to sleep. We have to drop off Taemin and Gaeul to Seoul Academy."

       "What!" Taemin and I said together.

       Onew said "Yeah Taemin your going to change schools to go with Gaeul okay."

       "Right, okay!" Taemin said. WIth that we went to sleep in our rooms.