School! Yeah! :( [Part 2]-Secret Talent

Shield Your Heart

Recap:

Gaeul's POV

     "Come on there is an assembly we have to go to. Something about a new class." I said

     "Alright let's go," Taemin said.


     "Settle down, Settle down" the principal said. The auditorium slowly quieted down. "Okay you all have been called here to inform you about the new mandatory classes starting today. It is to our interest that well rounded students do better so that is why we made these classes. The classes are Performing Arts, Shining Stars, Robotics, Designing, and Math Team. You will all go to the classes you chose. The procedure is to go to the classroom and they will note down everyone's name and we will break you up into groups of Novice, Middle, High, and Expert. Just to let you know Shining Stars will train in music. That is all. You may now proceed to where you want to." A buzz of noise filled the air. I went out into the hallway.

     Taemin started walking up beside me. He asked "Which class are you going to. I am probably am going to Shining Stars can you pppllleeeeaaassse come with me."

     I replied back "Hold on meet me at the school garden and we will talk there," and he followed me there. When we reached there I said "I don't know maybe I'll go to the math team class."

     "NO! You can't. You have to come with me okay!" He shouted.

     I was shocked I never heard him yell before. "Fine, but under one condition. You can't make fun of me if I do terrible. All right." He nodded vigorously. "Let's go then" I said.


     When we got into the classroom. People started talking. "What is she doing here?""She probably has no talent at all. How much you want to bet she'll get in novice." Taemin noticed the comments and gave me a smile. I knew I shouldn't have done this. Oh well to late now.

     The teacher yelled "All right everyone get into a line and we will start testing. One by one we all started to go up. The teacher would make them do whatever they can and tell them their scores. I am so nervous. Oh! Taemin is up next. I wonder what he is going to do. Then he started dancing. I can see he did his best. Everybody started cheering for him after that. I clapped too. I am so impressed. The teacher said "Taemin...Expert Class!"

(A/N-This is his performance.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJGav4d2N18

     After a while it was my turn I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I told the teacher I would be doing singing, the piano, and the violin. (This is what she performed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JArsP7o_ZhE                -Yiruma/Maybe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0T3WAbU6tg&feature=fvsr                    -Alicia Keys/I'm Already Gone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Caj4rHkie8&feature=related                -Winter Sonata

     Everybody was silent after that. Was I really that bad? The teacher finally spoke up "Gaeul...Expert Class! I was very shocked. I thought I did terrible. Then all of a sudden Taemin started clapping and then one by one everybody started to clap too. I quickly bowed and went back to my seat.

Taemin's POV

     I can't believe Gaeul could play the piano and violin so well. I was so touched by all the notes it makes me want to cry, and her singing is sweet like Onew hyung's but powerful like Jonghyun's. I can't believe her. Music must really run in her family. I have to go question her about it later!


A/N

Yeah a double update. I hope you like it so far and don't forget to comment and subscribe. I get really happy at each and every subscription!!!!