Meeting My Brother, His Bandmates, My Room

Shield Your Heart

Gaeuls's POV

Woo Hoo!!!! I can't belive I am out of this house. Dad said my brother was going to pick me up at the subway station. Apparently he lives closer to the Academy than us. Okay the bus just arrived. I had to wait at the entrance to the subway. I am so excited!! I hope he comes soon.

Onew's POV

I am going to pick up my sister now! I wonder how old she is? I wonder if she likes chicken? Oh I feel so bad that I didn't even know that I had a dongsaeng. So EXCITED!! I quickly parked on the side and started walking. I think that's her. Well no duh Lee Jinki thats the only girl who has a suitcase. She looks around 14 or 15. I quickly ran up to her and tapped her shoulder. "Lee Gaeul?'

Gaeul's Pov

Lee Gaeul the man asked. I said "Yeah and who are you?""I am your brother. Dad told me to pick you up here" he said. "Really!" I was bursting in happiness inside.HE had a hat and scarf on so I couldn't really see his face."Are you ready to go" he asked. "Yup, let's go. So what's your name?" I asked "Lee Jinki, but you can call me Onew oppa.""Alright Onew oppa where is your car?" Right there and he pointed to a Silver Honda.

http://www.carsnewmodels.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Honda_Civic_Si_vt.jpg    

"Wow! It is so cool."I said. He just chuckled and took off his hat and scarf. I looked at him and just tilted my head. He looked at me confused and said "You don't know who I am?" I just shook my head. "Ever heard of SHINee?" he said. Then I remembered, that was the group that Rebecca and Michele idolized. They always blasted the music while I was trying to study. "Your a fan?" I asked him. He just laughed. I couldn't find what was so funny. "No I am a part of SHINee and I take it your not a fan." he said. I shook my head no and said "I don't follow up on K-Pop. I ussually am studying. Sorry." He chuckled "No worries. This is actually better. I don't have to act all cool to you." I just nodded my head. "So where's your house?" I asked. "I live in a dorm with my other bandmates and your going to stay with us alright." Okie Dokie!

We pulled up to this gigantic building and then he parked. We went up the elevator and got out to a hallway. There was a door on the other side of the hallway and that was where Onew oppa was headed and I just followed him. HE punched the code in and wispered in my ear 2011299. I nodded back. We entered and Onew was tackled with questions. "Is that your sister" somebody asked.Onew just nodded. "Wah!" they all said.Onew just chuckled and told me to follow him. He opened a door and said "This is our room so if you need us we are right here," closed the door and opened another door right next to it and said "And this is your room. I hope you like it." Then he suddenly hugged me. I was so shocked. I can't remember that last time I was hugged. "I am so sorry I wasn't here in your life. I swear I will make up to you." I patted his back ."It's alright. I wasn't there either. Let's just have a good time with each other.Okay!" "Yup" he answered back. He put down your suitcase and dragged you back outside. "I'll introduce you to everybody okay!" he said. I nodded back.

(A/N: This is her room)

http://bhousedesain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Girls-Room-Interior-Decoration-and-Design-Picture-2.jpg

"EVERYBODY you will have to introduce yourself because she doesn't know us.Okay!" "Really!" they all yelled "You don't know us?!" I just shook my head. 1..2..3..Anyounghaseyo SHINee imnida (Hello our name is SHINee) "I am Leader Onew" Onew said. "I'm Bling Bling Jonghyun" said the one with blond highlights. "I'm Flaming Charisma Minho" the tall one said. "I am the Almighty Key and Umma of the group" said the one with red highlights. "I'm Maknae Taemin" the last one said. I answered back with "Anyonghaseyo Lee Gaeul imnida and I'm Onew's younger sister." Then all of a sudden Taemin asked "How old are you?" "15" Then everybody screamed "YAY we are oppas!!" and that was very weird. Key said to just call everybody oppas. Yeah! I have oppas. Minho said "Welcome to the family" I swear my grin was so wide it stretched from ear to ear. I finally had a loving family!