Unexpected Surprises

Love on the Rocks

This chapter is all in ELI's POV

 

I got out and opened her door, smiling at the huge grin on her face. As soon as I shut the door, she grabbed my hand and pulled (tried) me to the entrance.

"Ahhh Oppa you're so fat!" she cried out as she tried again to pull me.

"That's not nice Eun Mi!" I gave her a Korean name, but I don't think she knows what it means. If I remember correctly it means pretty and graceful or something like that. She is extremly clumsy, but the pretty part can still be applied right?

"And what does that mean?" she cried louder. People started looking at us, seeing as how her voice got a tad higher. A group of boys walked past. It was a pretty diverse friend group, a black guy, a white guy, two Korean guys, and what looked like a Japanese guy. They catcalled at her and started yelling for her attention.

"Hey baby. Leave him and come over here! You can take me anywhere you want!" the white boy yelled in English. 

"Can I come too?" the Japanese guy yelled. 

"Psh you're not talking to me." she called over her shoulder. 

"Hell yeah we are," the white boy said before he and his little crew followed him over to us. "Wanna pull something on me?" he said before winking.

"God no!" she said before rolling her eyes at him. "I know dogs with more respect than you."

"Man lets leave, she's nothing but a bitter ." said one of the Korean boys. 

"What did you call her?" I asked, seething.

"A . You need to control your dog." he said before spitting at me. 

"What the is your problem?" she said, her voice kinda scaring me. I never wanted to get her that mad at me.

 

"You are a crazy !" the white boy replied. "That's my problem." 

"Say that one more time and I'll kick you in the balls so hard that the 3 inches you do have will be gone." 

"Bit-" he didn't even finish before her leg flew up and collided with his body. He literally jumped off the ground and screamed in a voice higher than that of my little sister. 

"3, 2, 1, GONE!" she said before sweetly grabbing my hand and pulling me to the entrance. I looked down at her, not only surprised that she beat the hell out of them, but that she actually said a cuss word. And not a cute one either. 

"Sorry about that! I'm pretty sure that is frowned at." she said soflty. I had barely heard her over the sounds of the park. 

"Are you seriously ing me right now? That was amazing!" I said. 

"OHMIGOSH!" she yelled. "I said a bad word!" she whispered. "Like a really bad word!"

Her eyes got huge and she started fiddling with her fingers. I started laughing, first softly but then louder. She was upset because she cussed? 

'It's not funny!!" 

"Oh you are just so innocent and cute! I think I'll buy you some bunny ears. And that's 3,2.1 thing was so funny!" 

She smiled a little, "Do I really get bunny ears?" she asked cutely. 

I shook my head  with a smile and pulled her to a ride. 

 

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO About 3 hours later oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOO

 

We rode all the rides about 5 times, and played atleast 7 games. We bought, well actually I bought her bunny ears and couple sweatshirts for us. But she didn't exactly know about the jackets. It was getting dark and we had to get back, but I want her to ride the Ferris Wheel with me. I was gonna make her mine there! No wait that sounds really erted. I'll.. oh nevermind. 

Anyway, I grabbed her hand and she didn't pull away which gave me alot of hope. She took it and wrapped it around her shoulders. I felt like my heart was about to burst out of my chest. She must really like me for me and not because I'm Eli from U-Kiss. I pulled her closer and smiled at her body being pressed to mine. I led her to the Ferris Wheel line and ignored all the looks that were being aimed towards us. It was really really odd to see an Asian guy with a black girl here in Korea. But no one said anything shockingly. The lined moved slowly , but soon enough we were getting into a little cart. The man shut the door and I smiled. Hopefully we would stop at the top so I could talk to her.

"Oh this is so nice. This is my fourth time on a Ferris Wheel." she said wistfully

"Really? I've ridden these tons of times." 

"Yup, one day I'll kiss my love at the very top!" she said, her voice becoming happier yet softer all at once. It made me smile. 

"Well do you know who you like yet?" I asked, playing the part of the supportive guy friend. We were on our way back down when she started talking.

"Yup, he's nothing like I hoped for and I still think I can fall in love with him though." she said. I thought back to her saying that she would try earlier. So is she just trying to make me happy?

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, you'll be my first kiss!" she said before covering . "I meant, he, he'll be my first kiss."

"I know what you said." I said huskily. I scooted over to her and rubbed her arms extremely gently. "I know you like me." I said right as it stopped at the top. 

"I-I do like you and I know you like me but I don't think it will work out Eli! I wanna fall for you but-"

"Then do it." I said. "Fall in love with me." I said before slowly leaning down towards her. 

"I- okay." she said. Her voice so soft, yet so tempting all at once. 

I kissed her gently and smiled a little when she shyly kissed me back. Her lips we soft and tasted faintly like the funnel cakes we had earlier. I kissed her a little harder and felt pleased when she returned it full force. We kissed for what seemed like forever, but the burning in my lungs told me otherwise.

She pulled away to breath and I stared at her. Her lips were slightly red from kissing and her cheeks had a faint blush on them. 

The cart stopped and we climbed out. We left the park and started driving home. She curled up in her seat and smiled a little. She touched her lips and smiled a little bigger. Once we got home we immediaetly loaded our suitcases in the bus and headed to the airport to go The Phillipines. She sat next to me, crossed her legs and looked at me. 

"So, what did that mean? Are we.. together?" she asked while looking down. We were talking really softly because everyone was in the bus now and we didn't need them being nosy.

"If you want, I know I would be your first boyfriend, so I don't wanna move to fast for you." I said sincerly. This girl changed something in me and I don't think she even noticed. I noticed the look on her face and mouthed "Micha."

"Ah, makes sense. But, umm I guess we can wait longer. I really don't know. Or maybe we can't just go out with out putting a label on it until we are absolutely sure that we wanna be together."

"But I know for a fact that I wanna be with you." I said before rubbing her arm a bit. She seemed to be getting really worked up and I didn't want her to worry. 

"You do?"

"Yes." I said. And with that one word, I saw something in her change. Maybe she had up a wall, or something. I don't know but I saw her throw caution to the wind. And how do I know this for a fact?

Becasue she looked me square in the eye and said, "Well let's be together" she said with a smile.