Jealousy

Love on the Rocks

 

'Well you are the one, the one that lies close to me
Whispers "Hello, I've missed you quite terribly"
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms'

 

I grabbed my phone and shut off my alarm. I stumbled blindly to the bathroom. I bumped into Kibum on the way there and we both laughed silently. I grabbed my floss and leaned against the wall. It had been a full month since Micha and I got here and the schedules were crazy as ever, because later tonight they we had to fly to The Philippines for concerts.

"Are you really that tired?" Eli said with Kevin and DongHo in tow as he walked into the bathroom.

I simply stared at him and continued to floss. Then started to brush my teeth. DongHo sat down to brush his teeth, right as I was about to sit. 

"I was gonna sit there." I complained softly. 

"Just sit on my lap."  he said. I did as he asked me and sat down on him. We both lazily brushed our teeth until the sink was clear from us to spit. I grabbed the Listerine and we both swished and spit. As I was walking out, Eli grabbed my arm and yanked me to his room. 

"What?" I whined. 

"What is up with you and DongHo?"

"Look, we both don't like mornings and we like to be comfortable!"

"So you had to sit on his lap," he hissed at me. 

"Look Eli, I don't like him like that and plus Micha has a huge crush on him. I'm not mean enough to woe the guy she likes." I replied back with vemon in my voice.

"Well did you ever think that you could without meaning too? Huh. He is just a boy still. He falls in love every 5 seconds!" he shouted at me.

"Why are you so mad at me?" I asked softly. "What did I do that was so wrong?"

I hate when my friends and I fight. And fighting with Eli, who I've liked since the start of sophomore year was yelling at me. I felt a warm tear slid down my cheek. 

ELI POV

I looked at her, still slightly angry at her when I noticed that she was crying. 

"I'm such an idiot. Come here." I said before gently pulling her into a hug.

She held on to me and started crying even harder. I rubbed her back and sighed. Why'd I have to get so mad at her. I mean it's not like I'm dating her or anything. But to be honest I wanted to be. I wanted her to be off limits to every guy on the house becasue she was with me. I want to kiss away all her tears. 

"Imani, look at me." I said softly. 

She looked at me and fresh tears came to her eyes. 

"No, no stop crying." I said in a really soothing voice. "I was just upset. I wasn't mad at you."

"Y-you weren't?" she hiccuped.

"No.. I was upset because-" I trailed off. Do I tell her that I really like her and that she is everything that I want in a girl. Sure I just met her but we have spent so much time together as it is and I have learned so much about her already. 

"I was upset because I like you. A Lot. I can see myself falling for you. I was just really jealous that... I was jealous because you sat on his lap before you sat on mine. Yes, I know how stupid that sounds." I said, looking deep into her eyes as I finished the sentence.

I hugged her a little tighter and felt her take in a deep breath. Suddenly her head snapped up.

"Wait, you like me? Why I'm clumsy, I'm not Asian, I'm not super skinny, I love to wear heels and you said you didn't like girls who wore heels, I'm silly, I'm extremely stubborn and I have an attitude. I'm not even that pretty! What is it in me that you like so much?" she said.

"I love all those things about you, And you have a beautiful face to me. I don't know who ever told you that you weren't pretty but they were lying to you. I don't even know you that well, and this could very well end up being a whirlwind romance but I like you enough to give it a chance."

"You know..  I think I like you enough to try too." She said before hugging me again. 

"So, you wanna give it a try?" I asked before cupping her face in my hand. Making sure she couldn't look away from me. 'We can go out tonight."

"We fly to The Philippines tonight, how are we going to go one a date?" she asked, forever the responsible assistant.

"We don't leave until midnight, and after noon we have a free day. Please say yes." 

I looked at her with pleading eyes. "Okay. I guess we can." she said softly. 

I picked her up and swung her around a few times and then I tossed her on my bed. I laid next to her and smiled. 

"I promise, you are going to have so much fun tonight!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO THAT NIGHT OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

NORMAL POV
Eli told me to dress "very comfy", so I throw on my favorite pair of shorts, a dark green v-neck tee and my favorite gym shoes. I left my hair down and curly with a white flower headband. Micha sat there with a squint.
 
"Do you like it?" I asked. Micha was all about fashion and always looked amazing. I on the other hand left my clothes up to her, Kevin or Xander.
 
"Yeah, for something you did... it looks really cute.'
 
"Hardy har har. That's so very not funny." I said before putting on a pair of hoop earrings and my black butterfly necklace. I was grabbing my lipgloss when there was a knock on our door. 
 
"Go sit and look busy." Micha said.
 
"Why, I-"
 
"Go!!"
 
I sighed, rolled my eyes, and did as she asked. 
 
"Hi, Eli! You look nice! Come in come in!" Micha said before yanking him in the room. I laughed softly and looked at what he was wearing.
 
A really nice pair of straight legs jeans, this shirt that said, "Conserve water, shower with me." His hair was pulled back into this really messy but cute pony tail and he had a huge smile on his face.
 
I was about to compliment him when Micha shoved us out the room and the rest of the guys shoved us out the loft. 
 
"Nice shirt," I said while we waited for the elevator to come.
 
"Nicer legs," he said while looking at them.
 
"." 
 
"Yet you still like me."
 
I shook my head and hooked arms with him. 
 
Once we got downstairs we went to the garage where his car was. He stopped infront on a Audi r8 and opened the door for me. 
 
As soon as he got in the car i gripped his arm. "You have an Audi r8! Did you know that?" 
 
"Yes, and you know about cars?'
 
"Just about the ones that I like." I said before sliding on his sunglasses that were sitting on the dashboard.
 
"Wow." he laughed before starting the car. 
 
I ignored his last comment. "Come on babe. Show me how it drives." I said, purring on the last sentence.
 
ELI POV
I glanced over at her and smirked, two could play at that game. I leaned over to her ear and whispered in a husky voice.
 
"You sure you wanna see how I drive?" I could feel her shiver before I finished my sentence. She turned to look at me, raised one eyebrow and nodded very slowly. 
 
I smirked again and whipped out the parking space and drifted around the corner that led to the street. I sped down the street and onto the freeway. I glanced at her from the corner of my eye, she sat theri stiffly, but other than that you'd never know she was so nervous. I slowed down to a normal speed and poked her.
 
"What did you think I was going to crash into something?"
 
"Psh, no.. I though you were gonna drive off a bridge." she said, her voice getting softer as she went on with the sentence. 
 
"Wow," I said while laughing a little. "Well we are actually almost there, so close your eyes."
 
She did as I asked without making a fuss. I exited the freeway and was soon in the parking lot for the place we were going to for the evening.
 
"Okay, open!" I said, my voice going deeper again just to mess with her. She tried to stop the shiver but I could still see it from the drivers seat. 
 
"OH MY GOSH! It's Lotte World! Thank you so much!" She said before leaning across and pulling me into a huge hug. 
 
Little did she know that today I was going to make my move. She was going to be mine offically.