Awkward Moments and Orange Juice

Love on the Rocks

The truck stopped and Eli and I climbed out. Xander ran over and grabbed Eli, pulling him away from me. I smiled at the two of them and walked slowly to the entrance of the McDonald's. Bummie ran over to me and grabbed my shoulders. 

"Imani! Are you okay? Eli didn't try anything did he?" 

"Yes Kibum, I'm fine. Why does no one trust him? Geez!" I said, my voice rising a little.

"Be quiet! Gosh, we trust him but sometimes he thinks with the wrong head." he said the second we entered the restaurant. I stopped, what the heck was he talking about?

I shrugged and decided that I would ask Eli after we got in the car. He came over me, holding a huge bag. 

"Come on missy." 

"No," I said before turning around. I smiled and started to walk away when he started talking. 

"Don't make me have to carry you young lady." 

"Psh, like I'm scared of you." I said loudly. 

One second, I was solidly on the floor, next I was hanging off of Eli's shoulder and he was carrying me out of a restaurant. It was only like 2:30 in the morning so no one could see us.

"Put me down!" I squeaked. 

"Nope. You should've come with me when I asked." I could feel him smirking and it irritated me. I hit his back, and complained the entire 30 feet to the car. 

He opened the door with the hand that held the food and literally tossed me in the car. I bounced a little on the seat and glared at him when he got in. 

"I don't like you."

"I have fo-ooo-od!" he said, shaking the bag.

"I love you, You are the bestest person ever!" I said happily.

"Uh huh, sure." he said before handing me my breakfast. I looked down at it and grinned a little.

"I know I eat a lot, but I'm not even sure I can finish this." I said before giggling. He got me 3 hash browns, 4 pancakes with a chicken patty, a parfait, a fruit salad and a large orange juice.

"Oh, well whatever you don't eat, you know I will." he said before shoving half of one of his 4 hash browns in his mouth. Then he took a huge sip of juice.

I munched on my hash browns and suddenly remembered what Kibum said. 

'Hey babe. What's a head?"

"Umm the thing that sits on your shoulders." he said, looking at me as if I were crazy. He took another drink from his juice.

"No, Kibum said you think with the wrong head and-" I didn't finish my sentence becasue he spit out all his orange juice on me. I sat there like a dumb person and just stared at him. 

"I'm so sorry. Babe I am soooo sorry. Of all the words that could've come out of your mouth I truly didn't expect those." he said, dabbing at my shirt, which somehow managed to be the only thing on me that got juice on it. Well that and my face. He wiped off my face and took of his sweatshirt. As he pulled it over his head, his shirt rose up, showing his abs. I stared for a second and then moved my eyes, so he wouldn't catch me staring. 

"Here, take off your shirt and put this one, we can wash it when we get to the hotel." he said as he handed it to me. 

"Close your eyes,"

I peeled the very wet shirt off of my body and tossed it on the floor. I quickly put on Eli's sweatshirt becasue I only had on a bra under it.

"Nice bra, the peace signs are really attractive." Eli said. "This thing is huge on you."

"You peeked?" I said. 

"Well, you said close your eyes, after your shirt was half off." 

'No I did not." I retorted. 

"Oh, well... I guess I did." 

"You are such a ert. Why am I dating you?" I asked before eating my food.

"Eh, you've grown to love me."

"Oh umm sure... and I didn't forget, What's a head?"

"I'm gonna kill Kibum for this." He took a deep breath. "Okay most of the time, its used like 'giving head' which is giving someone a " 

"But that doesn't make sense, you can't think with a ? Can you?" 

"Umm I'll answer that another time. But the other head is the tip of a ." 

I sat there quietly for a second and let that sink in. 

ELI POV

I waatched her sit there and wondered what she was thinking. 

"HE SAID YOU THINK WITH THAT?!" she screamed. "That has effectively grossed me out."

I pulled her into me and feed her an apple peice. "So I have no chance of a now right?" 

"If I didn't know you were kidding, I'd castrate you with this plastic knife." she said calmly. I looked down at her and stared. 

"It's something wrong with you." I said before pulling out my phone. I called Kibum and waited until he answered.

"No, Asian people have the best hair. It's a fact. Hello?" 

"I don't even wanna know how you guys got on that topic. But why'd you tell Imani that I think with the wrong head?"

A loud burst of laughter came from the other end. "Oh she told you that?"

"She didn't know what it was so I had to explain it. Both meanings."

"Oh, sorry. But I had to make sure you hadn't attacked her. Oh I'm just kidding. I just wanted her to know how much of a ert you are." 

"I'm gonna kill you and hide your body."

"No fair! I was kidding." 

"Nope, say goodbye to everyone!" I said before hanging up. I looked at Imani, "You aren't a witness to my premeditated murder of Kim Kibum... okay?"

"I don't know what you are talking about Clyde."

"Good girl Bonnie." I said with 100% seriousness on my face. 

I laughed and finished my breakfast. Imani at all she could and then passed the rest to me. 

I finished it in like 15 seconds and then sat back patting my tummy. I leaned against the window and strecthed my legs out on the seat. Imani crawled in between my legs and curled up on my chest. 

"This sweatshirt smells like you and it is really warm." she said, her voice muffled a little bit. 

"You like it?" 

"Mmhmm," she said, hugging my waist.

"Good, It's acutally a couple sweatshirt. Your's is in my suitcase." I said before hugging her back.

"I've always wanted one of those." she said happily. She looked up at me, her eyes shining like the sun and it made my heart jump out of my chest. I leaned down and kissed her gently. Savoring the moment as if we'd never get another.