Soaked and Cold

Something Like, Bubblegum

The boy was right beside the man, loose wet shirt soaking up his as they sat at a corner on the hallway; the harsh sounds of roaring thunders and drumming heavy rains seemed belittled as they can't overpower the confusing emotions from the people in salvage.

Sehun was trying his best to comfort Luhan, not leaving his side even if he was really soaked up and cold. Of course he won't; he's probably the only one who'd be able to give him warmth at this moment. Just because Kyungsoo was there; leaning against the dry, dark wall and putting all his weight on the umbrella he was holding, dumbfounded.

"Sehun." Kyungsoo calls the other subtly, his voice almost like a ghostly whisper as it fights through the loud sound of the storm. "Can we have a moment?"

Sehun looked at the standing figure, his eyes asking for a little time longer to be with Luhan. But Kyungsoo gave was blank responses, and Sehun had agree to it. He stood up, giving his hyung his one last rub at the back and walks away.

"Can you please make it fast, hyung? And bring him back to your dorm." Sehun whispers to the latter before he completely left.

 

Kyungsoo sat still next to Luhan; an overwhelming emotion building up between them. Kyungsoo coughed and started to talk, visibly pulling himself together.

"What were you thinking?"

Luhan clears his sobs and curls tighter, replying a hum.

"I probably wouldn't want to punch you right now, but for god's sake! What do you think you are doing!?"

Luhan buries down his face, not willing to answer.

Kyungsoo pulls Luhan at an angle, cupping his chin, pressing it hard. "Luhan! Tell me what is up with you?"

Luhan endures the pain and the forcing attention, still averting his eyes awayfrom Kyungsoo. He himself don't know what's going on with him. The folly motives, his careless actions; things he couldn't control that leaves him devastated.

"Do you know what a ing joke you did right there?"  Kyungsoo obviously couldn't hold it anymore, yelling and pushing Luhan down. "You goddamn ! You're tied up with someone and now you're ing flushing your two-faced innocence to someone just to make them stay? It was his decision, and you didn't had to it out."

Luhan cries as he falls flat on the floor, hiding away from the scariest shadow he ever saw from his friend. He helplessly embraced himself in his wet shirt and damp hair, tired eyes and broken, unforgiven soul.

 

"Hyung!" Sehun's voice suddenly enters, quickly pulling away the latter by the shoulder.

"I told you we need to talk privately."

"This is wrong, hyung. Let me talk to him."

"You're out of this." Kyungsoo tries to break away from the grip behind him.

"No." Sehun raises his voice. "You're the one out of this." He then pulled back Kyungsoo and slightly pushed him a few steps away, which Kyungsoo boasts to but then walks away after realizing he's really isn't in the picture.

 

Sehun kneels down and reaches for his hyung, places Luhan's head on his shoulder. "Luhan hyung, stop crying."

Thought that made Luhan cry more, curling in Sehun's shirt.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. But I never felt really bad about it. I know what's going through your mind and I know what is your intention. You didn't hurt me or anyone else. Maybe Kyungsoo hyung just sees it the wrong way, but everyone else don't. Please stop crying, hyung. Please."

 

"Please don't hate me, Sehun."

Sehun, lifting the end of his lips as the moon shined on their soft, gloomy features. "I won't. I won't."

 


A/N: Yo! Yo! Yo! I'm actually back and trying to pull this story up again. It's about to end and I need to finish this <3 I know some of you are still going to check this story out, so thank you! Even if you're just one or two... you're still gonna keep me on writing thsi story. Thanks again. Though sorry for the short chapter. I'll build up a nice one next update. Yaaaaaaayyyyy.