Cake

Something Like, Bubblegum

"Guys, let's do a recall."

"Kyungsoo, I think everyone is here." Baekhyun answers, propping his hand to point out each of them. They were Kai, Chanyeol and Tao. Not much, but a number of six would be enough.

"No, I'm talking about the items, food and everything. Remember how we wanted it to go accordingly the way Luhan will like it? Let's do a double check."

The two stood up on Kyungsoo's command and they assigned themselves on areas to look on.

"Okay, this will be quick. Just nod your head as I say the item." Kyungsoo instructs as he flips over a pile of paper.

"Yes, yes! Stop making this too complicated." Baekhyun shrugged.

"Confettis?"

"Ready when you are." Sehun pulled it out a box of confetti. "But isn't this gonna stick on everything if we exploded it in this small room?"

"Garlands?"

"It's all over you, ."

"Just making sure." Kyungsoo checks. "The cake? Cupcakes? Diamond-printed table cloth, blue and pink chairs with pillows on the buttboard, milk teas and sugar pops, cookies, chocolate mousse, pasta, whipped cream, gifts, IU and Lady Gaga soundtracks. Are they all here?"

"Yeah." Sehun and Baekhyun answered in chorus.

"What about this drink, isn't it on the list?" Sehun points out a group of beverages hidden behind the gifts.

"What? Cola? Oh, I forgot. It's in here."

"No, it's blue and pink and I think it's a flavored ice shake or something."

"What flavor?" Kyungsoo walks over, unknowledged about what is Sehun talking about."

Sehun leans closer to smell the drinks, guessing out that they were "bubblegum, I think."

"What the heck?" Kyungsoo freaks out. "Bubblegum? Who the heck brought this in? Seriously, Baekhyun? This is not time for jokes."

"It's not mine! I never saw that there." Baekhyun denies himself. "Maybe when we were all occupied, someone came in and placed those there. We can be that stupid." He said and then walked closer to them. "Look, there's a card on one of it."

Kyungsoo picks it up and flips it open. "Happy Birthday, Luhan! I hope you like my blueberry and raspberry bubble gum shakes. I made them."

° ° ° °

Meanwhile, outside the dorm is Kris who was waiting for Luhan outside his Algebra class room.

"Oh, hi. Hi, Kris. It looks like you took a great strength to see me today." Luhan greets, obviously spacing himself from the tall one who he doesn't know why is approaching him, after what he have done.

"I–I'm sorry about that night, Luhan. I just... I think I got drunk that night before we met up. I'm sincerely sorry."

"Well." Luhan stops and faces Kris. "Apology accepted. I believe that you are a nice guy anyway, and that was just out of... if you said it, intoxication." He then hugged back his books and continued walking.

"I, I think I'll you back to your dorm. If that's alright?"

"Sure, just make sure Kai won't see you." Luhan smiled and winked.

"Y-yeah. Indeed." Kris looks away as he receives it like an shiny earring piercing through his earlobes.

° ° ° °

"Remove this!" Kyungsoo shouts. "Remove this before Lu—"

"Remove before what, Dyiyo?" Luhan's angelic and innocent voice suddenly came in as he opened the door, rendering his eyes for five seconds until he recognizes their well-decorated dorm.

"Oh my god." Luhan speaks after he steps back and closes the door with his bum.

Everyone gathers to one spot and greeted "Surprise! Happy Birthday, Luhan!", then running to him and offered a hug with each and every one who was there.

"Wow, guys. This is amazing. I think I've dreamed of this on one of my sleepy nights."

"Well, I guess it's a dream come true. Come on, let's see your cake."

The cake was a chocolate cake, since Luhan is quite generic anyway. But the special thing about it is that it is rectangular and long as it has six parts and it is four inches wide each, which has a message from each of his friends that is here today.

Luhan started reading them, with one hand on his cheeks as he tries to hide its pinkness. "Hi, Luhan-hyung! Happy birthday. Thanks for being a good friend to me and for listening to the stories I share. I wish you all the best. From, Tao."

"Luhaen, Happy Birthday. Sorry for teasing you and messing up your bed every day. It's just that your bed smells better than mine that's why my guest and I ends up there more often. Saranghae! Your Baekyon."

And the well-written in icing. "Hi dorm mate, who is also my best friend and my lovely brother. Happy birthday to you! This looks like is the first surprise birthday party that we made for you even we have been together for so long. I hope you like it! Aja! Kyongsoh."

"Hi, Luhan. Thanks for being very nice to me and my friend even if Baekhyun sometimes act very spoiled. I love you, I love you, I love you. Stay pretty and smart. From Chanyeol."

"Luhan-hyung. I wish you all the best for your birthday. Remember, we will always be here to support you and protect you no matter what. Just tell me and I'd punch more faces for you. Happy Birthday again. Love, Kai."

"I–I can't read this one. Sehun, is this yours?" Luhan coyly asks as he was confused of what looks like someone just ran their fingers on white icing.

"I told you it's going to work." Baekhyun whispers, then pushes Sehun a little closer to Luhan.

Sehun coughs, his face visibly flustered. Everyone was watching out for what romantic message he will say.

"Well, Luhan-hyung. I'm sorry first for everything." Sehun started as he acts cool, though his lisp couldn't hide his embarrassment. "Since you hated me very much before and I don't know why. But I tried to stay still and believe in you, and now it is your birthday. I asked for your friends' help to make this thing happen so I hope you are proud and happy about it. Happy Birthday, hyung. I–I—"

Everyone gasps.

"I'd say we love you all." As much as it is pissing, everyone crashed in to the table and started eating, Luhan preferably pointing out to slice Baekhyun's part first because it is disturbing. While Sehun ran to the bathroom to cool himself off after burning up in his given moment.

He returned and acted well and right, had fun with everyone and especially with Luhan. After eating, everyone else started wiping chocolate icing over their bodies, started whipping whipped creams on their heads and sprinkled confetti on their entire stickiness. It was rad and it was amazing as everyone danced to Lady Gaga, and had a little sweet segment with IU's tracks.

The day ended and the night came, and there is no else in the room but Sehun and Luhan.

"So is this a part of your birthday plan for me?" Luhan asks as they both lied on one bed, side to side.

"What part, hyung?"

"This part." Luhan giggles. "The part where we are the only one in this dorm tonight."

"Uhh." Sehun hums a line. "I think Baekhyun and Kyungsoo really wanted to sleep at our dorm so that's why they're not here. But if you want it to call it that way, I'd go with it."

"Either way, I'm happy." Luhan smiled as they both looked up to the top bunker; the bright, gleaming moonlight shining above their faces. "Thanks, Sehun." Luhan tilts a little, kisses Sehun on the check and turns around to a sleep. Sehun was left dumbfounded, unwilling to move a single muscle; all he did was he smiled the biggest smile he can and dozed off. Just having the both of them under one sheet was more than enough.


H/T#KrisHanReconcilation #LuhanBirthdayChapter #Chapter27SLB #WeBelieveInYouKris

A/N: New feature on my author's note, hashtags! This would be helpful to bring out some kind of summary for the story, or maybe what I am feeling today, or what my readers are feeling for this chapter, and also topics that are worth noticing. You should trend some too in the comment box and I'll add it on the next updates! Interaction level = 10000000001. :)

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! Imagine Sehun's sweet smile at the ending (I'll place a picture/gif below of that smile after I finish this message) ^I am also happy by suddenly putting up Kris and Luhan's reconcilation. ♥ And by the way, thank you guys! I can't believe that even this was kind of stopped for a while, you still guys gave me 300+ reads in the chapter 'Unwrapped'. I am really really happy and proud of your support and love, and for the comments! Thank you so much. Here you go then, a badly written Luhan birthday special. Sorry -_____- I'm losing my skill. But still, I did my best!